Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JamB View Post
    Chill out dawg, don’t get too worked up boro relax
    Not sure the purpose of a reply just pretending I'm "worked up" to make yourself feel better.

Comment

So Spain will be coming on to the pitch with all guns blazing because if they loose or draw they are out. is that right?
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyOscy View Post
        Not sure the purpose of a reply just pretending I'm "worked up" to make yourself feel better.
        Hahahahaha agha I know you’re stressed and anxious and have some insecurities so you have to be passive aggressive. Just relax and don’t get worked up. I promise, once you graduate high school life will improve for you.

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
          Hahahahaha agha I know you’re stressed and anxious and have some insecurities so you have to be passive aggressive. Just relax and don’t get worked up. I promise, once you graduate high school life will improve for you.
          I don't know why you're getting upset...

Comment

what do you think about referee, look at this video specially at minute 1: 14 (which is the action of the goal ) and also minute 6: 33 wallah i am very sad its a vicious referre harram wallah harram https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt_6Og-NaFU

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
              So Spain will be coming on to the pitch with all guns blazing because if they loose or draw they are out. is that right?
              If Spain lose, Iran are through but Spain can still overtake Portugal on goal difference if Iran beats Portugal too.

If Spain draw, they need to beat Morocco and hope Iran and Portugal don't end up rigging a draw. They'll overtake the loser of that match or get knocked out on 5 points.

But let's wait and see if Iran don't get destroyed against Spain first...

Comment

Apart from Ronaldo's header and goal, this match was all Morocco. All Portugal did was defending trying to hold on to their 1 goal lead. Morocco was absolutely unlucky not being able to score and actually win the game, as Portugal seemed lost in the game.

Honestly with a bit of luck and good strategies we can beat Portugal, all it takes is to neutralize Ronaldo, his headers and shots are lethal and we should not allow his taking them.

Our hardest match is today's against Spain. Anyway regardless of today's result, we already know if we want to advance to the next round, we're doomed to win our last game against Portugal. So our most crucial match is the one against Portugal!

Comment

Originally posted by marouane View Post
                  what do you think about referee, look at this video specially at minute 1: 14 (which is the action of the goal ) and also minute 6: 33 wallah i am very sad its a vicious referre harram wallah harram https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt_6Og-NaFU
                  The Ref sucked indeed. Maroc were very unlucky in this game and thoroughly deserved a win. Clearly dominated the Portuguese, Amrabat vs Guerero was like a man against a child. It is beyond me how they couldn't capitalize on all those clear chances.

You have to be proud of your team brother!

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                    The Ref sucked indeed. Maroc were very unlucky in this game and thoroughly deserved a win. Clearly dominated the Portuguese, Amrabat vs Guerero was like a man against a child. It is beyond me how they couldn't capitalize on all those clear chances.

You have to be proud of your team brother!
                    nchallah iran will did something

Comment

Damn. This was a horrible result. This is why before the Spain Port game I was saying we needed Spain to win. We're really up against the wall now. I really hope our players can find their shooting boots today and in the last game. We still haven't scored a goal in this WC, and goals are not what we are known for.

Comment

Ronaldo is 1st in the group with 4 pts.

Comment

Morocco looked more dangerous against Portugal than they did against Iran.

According to LiveScore, Morocco had 11 shots off target and 4 on target vs Portugal, but only had 6 shots off target and 3 on target vs Iran. Interestingly enough, Portugal and Iran had the same amount of shots off and on target vs Morocco (4 off, 2 on).

Another testament to our cohesive, organized, and tactical mastermind coach.

Comment

Logically you make no sense since we won the first game.
                            We could have advanced with a win and 1/2 draws definitely yes - It is not a hard concept to understand.

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            So what?
                            You think we were going to advance with 3 losses?
                            This is football. We're supposed to win to move forward.

Comment

I predicted a 1-0 win over Morocco and now I am predicting a draw with Spain.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                                I predicted a 1-0 win over Morocco and now I am predicting a draw with Spain.
                                I predict a draw also.

Comment

Working...
                                X