Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carlos Queiroz In or Carlos Queiroz Out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    Yes but hiring is one thing. Honoring contracts is another. Ask Stramachoni and others. That's why coaches in IPL are a revolving door. Even Majidi with his record setting year left asap for greener pastures.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    We need a good coach for the WC, which is only 5 months away.
    You do understand that we’re losing valuable time for each day that passes by?

Our clubs getting foreign coaches should serve as a wake up call for those saying things like” Who would work in Iran? Let’s be realistic, nobody will come”

It’s getting tiresome arguing with them, but anyway.

This is proof that we are able to hire foreign coaches and that they’re willing to come work in Iran.
    Top priority is TM ATM. Hire a good coach NOW
    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Top sports psychologist Dr Craig Duncan:

'Carlos Queiroz is beyond a football coach, he's a wonderful man and he knows the game intellectually so well.'

https://twitter.com/GolBezan/status/1320645280149262339

“Carlos has an outstanding reputation in the world of football, but none of what I had heard or read reflects how good he is,” Duncan told The World Game at Iran’s team hotel in Abu Dhabi. “His attention to detail, work ethic, leadership, knowledge of football and general ability to prepare a team is at a unique level.”

“Similar to all great leaders, he is open to ideas if they have substance and are based on sound evidence. The coach and staff have created a very positive working environment that is very process-focussed. It’s all about getting the best outcome.”

https://www.sbs.com.au/sport/article...guru/yoakdxdgd

Comment

Carlos's stats speak for themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
          Carlos's stats speak for themselves.
          True. Most WC group points for Iran by any Coach.

Comment

اشتباه نکنید؛ کارلوس کی روش محبوب ترین مربی خارجی تاریخ فوتبال ایران نیست و حتی در تیم ملی فعلی هم مخالفان زیادی دارد. با این حال برای آن عده که معتقدند اسکوچیچ نمی تواند تیم ملی را موفق کند و با توجه به اینکه کمتر از 5 ماه تا شروع جام جهانی مانده، کارلوس کی روش دم دست ترین و بهترین گزینه است چون او بیش از 7 سال سرمربی تیم ملی بوده، از فوتبال ایران شناخت کامل دارد و 90 درصد بازیکنان فعلی تیم ملی، شاگردان او بوده اند.

زمزمه های بازگشت کارلوس کی روش به فوتبال ایران بعد از باخت تیم ملی به الجزایر به گوش رسید و در ادامه تصویری از ملاقات شش ملی پوش با وزیر ورزش منتشر شد و عده ای مدعی شدند بزرگان تیم ملی به حمید سجادی اعلام کرده اند در جام جهانی نیاز به یک مربی بزرگتر دارند. حتی ملاقات علیرضا جهانبخش و مهدی طارمی با رییس جمهور هم به همین موضوع ربط داده شد و اینطور عنوان شد که آن ها به نمایندگی از بازیکنان تیم ملی خواستار برکناری اسکوچیچ و بازگشت کارلوس کی روش هستند.

اما حقیقت این است که در تیم ملی فعلی همه موافق بازگشت کارلوس کی روش نیستند. عده ای مثل علیرضا بیرانوند، کریم انصاری فرد، مهدی طارمی، احسان حاج صفی، امید ابراهیمی و... که رابطه خوبی با مرد پرتغالی دارند خواهان بازگشت او هستند اما عده ای هم هستند که در دوران اسکوچیچ به تیم ملی دعوت شدند و عده ای هم در دوران او، در اردوی تیم ملی قدرت گرفتند و موافق برگشت کی روش نیستند چرا که قدرت خود را از دست می دهند.

خبر برگشت کارلوس کی روش به ایران در حد شایعه مطرح بود تا اینکه روز سه شنبه تیم تولید محتوای فدراسیون فوتبال خبری را تنظیم کرد و در اختیار یکی از خبرگزاری ها گذاشت با این مضمون که میرشاد ماجدی مخالف سرسخت برگشت کی روش است ولی چون خرج ایران در جام جهانی را ارگان های بالاتر پرداخت می کنند، شاید آن ها کارلوس کی روش را به فدراسیون فوتبال تحمیل کنند.

بازگشت احتمالی کارلوس کی روش به فوتبال ایران دو دسته مخالف جدی دارد:

دسته اول کسانی که با دراگان اسکوچیچ موافق هستند و می گویند تیم ملی با او به جام جهانی رفته، پس باید مرد کروات روی نیمکت تیم ملی بنشیند.
            دسته دوم کسانی هستند که قصد توطئه علیه دراگان اسکوچیچ را دارند و می خواهند یک مربی ایرانی روی نیمکت تیم ملی بنشیند. آن ها قصد دارند تا چند روز مانده به جام جهانی از اسکوچیچ حمایت کنند ولی در اردوی آخر، تیم ملی را به یک مربی ایرانی بسپارند.

تقریبا تمام اهالی فوتبال به این نتیجه رسیدند که فدراسیون موقت توان اداره تیم ملی را ندارد و باید چاره ای اندیشی

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfMEjSej4xL/
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Comment

"Return to training Egypt? The Football Association has not made any offer to me and I have not received my full dues since my departure 3 months ago" - Carlos Queiroz

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                  "Return to training Egypt? The Football Association has not made any offer to me and I have not received my full dues since my departure 3 months ago" - Carlos Queiroz

DANG. Add EFA to Canada FA as being the most unorganized FAs to compete with IFF for that award! How can these federations not pay coaches and staff like this.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

How much richer/poorer are Eygptian FA than Iranian FA? Surely richer?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      How much richer/poorer are Eygptian FA than Iranian FA? Surely richer?
                      Egypt is a top 3 recipient of US tax dollars (along with Israel and Colombia).

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Egypt is a top 3 recipient of US tax dollars (along with Israel and Colombia).
                        This has nothing to do with the Egyptian FA lol I am sure they receive none of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          It is a big coincidence that every time he is unemployed and looking he is linked to all kinds of teams. He has been milking Iran for 4 years now Egypt too. Every now and then South Africa will get thrown in the mix. The guy is a master at this game. Achieves little, leaves lots of ifs and buts, leaves teams longing for more (due to not giving anything of substance) leaves teams before they fire him, Then they chase after him again for years. Turned park the bus into a career, milking being an Alex Ferguson assistant to being head coach of Real Madrid. gomaan mikonam taa abad oono dar maah bebinim. Never seen a 60% on the honor roll. Forget honor roll this guy is teaching at Harvard with a 60% in high school. CQ is a great example of white privilege.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                            DANG. Add EFA to Canada FA as being the most unorganized FAs to compete with IFF for that award! How can these federations not pay coaches and staff like this.

They thought he is free.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                              It is a big coincidence that every time he is unemployed and looking he is linked to all kinds of teams. He has been milking Iran for 4 years now Egypt too. Every now and then South Africa will get thrown in the mix. The guy is a master at this game. Achieves little, leaves lots of ifs and buts, leaves teams longing for more (due to not giving anything of substance) leaves teams before they fire him, Then they chase after him again for years. Turned park the bus into a career, milking being an Alex Ferguson assistant to being head coach of Real Madrid. gomaan mikonam taa abad oono dar maah bebinim. Never seen a 60% on the honor roll. Forget honor roll this guy is teaching at Harvard with a 60% in high school. CQ is a great example of white privilege.
                              ?????

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                                This has nothing to do with the Egyptian FA lol I am sure they receive none of that.
                                Well, we don't know anything about Egyptian government spending and FA funding. It's very likely the US tax dollars help many government bodies indirectly through the national budget. The point being that they have external government funding, where IFF doesn't even have internal funding (frozen assets, sanctions, internal corruption and stealing, etc, etc).

Comment

Working...
                                X