No announcement yet.

Iranian football transfers summer 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beira to Liverpool is the only possible transfer after the world cup... Liverpool needs a good goalie and Beira showed his worth. They can probably get his at dirt cheap price

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
      didn't Oman have a goalie in EPL?
      Yep we had Ali Al Habsi in England. A very good goal keeper indeed. I think he moved to Saudi, much to the sadness of Reading FC fans and ruined their next season pretty much.

Im guessing he probably had family reasons to move but otherwise I can't understand why someone would leave England (with a good chance of PL footy) to play in some nothing league somewhere.

I never like to see Iranian players go to these sorts of leagues. Need to see them in the EPL or English championship.

Comment

Sadeghian apparently extended til 2021 with Osmanlispor. Kinda sucks since they got relegated

Comment

Mahdi Torabi

@leaguebartar - مهدی ترابی که یک فصل دیگر با سایپا قرارداد دارد، در نیم فصل دوم لیگ هجدهم و با پایان محرومیت نقل و انتقالاتی پرسپولیس به جمع سرخپوشان پایتخت ملحق می*شود

Comment

People are overhyping these transfer rumors. Same thing happened in 2014 with Hajsafi and Pooladi and they went nowhere.

Remember that Beiro has 2 young kids so it will be hard for him to go to Europe.
            I feel like the other players like Amiri, Ezza won’t happen. I’m always worried when it comes to Iran transfers

Comment

Stuttgart just sold one of their strikers, so the rumor of Karim going there makes more sense.

Comment

Majid Hosseini to Chelsea.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
                  ??? Don’t just throw stuff out there please. If you hear something include a source please

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                    ??? Don’t just throw stuff out there please. If you hear something include a source please
                    https://www.instagram.com/p/BklBmMrl...d=7dpi6udad6j2

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
                      lol come on ... No big transfers come for Iranian players.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                        lol come on ... No big transfers come for Iranian players.
                        Unless it's Majid Hosseini [emoji7]

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                          Unless it's Majid Hosseini [emoji7]

Comment

This video has been stolen from vivairan on instagram. Very shady.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                              This video has been stolen from vivairan on instagram. Very shady.
                              TeamMelli.Iran posted it.

Comment

TeamMelli.Iran posted it.
                                They stole it from vivairan. That account just steals everything lol

Comment

Working...
                                X