No announcement yet.

Iranian football transfers summer 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently, KAA Gent in Belgium is interested in Kaveh Rezaei.

In terms of sporting its a slight step above Charleroi, but not a worthy move for him. Anderlecht/Club Brugge would be better if he wants to stay in Belgium. Also staying at Charleroi to help the newcomers adjust could work out well, if he has another good season he will def get an offer from a ligue 1 team. I also would like to see Noorafkan passing it to Gholilzadeh on the wing who crosses it in for Rezaei's goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
      Apparently, KAA Gent in Belgium is interested in Kaveh Rezaei.

In terms of sporting its a slight step above Charleroi, but not a worthy move for him. Anderlecht/Club Brugge would be better if he wants to stay in Belgium. Also staying at Charleroi to help the newcomers adjust could work out well, if he has another good season he will def get an offer from a ligue 1 team. I also would like to see Noorafkan passing it to Gholilzadeh on the wing who crosses it in for Rezaei's goal.
      Honestly I would prefer Kaveh to leave for an other club right now. Iranians should expand their web on much more teams in Europe and learn to leave their european club while at the top.

Charleroi has 3 iranians now, with an iranian manager. I hope we could rely less on party bazi in the future. Lot of comments are sarcastic in Belgium about how Charleroi is becoming Sporting Iran. Some turn over would be the best solution for everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Honestly I would prefer Kaveh to leave for an other club right now. Iranians should expand their web on much more teams in Europe and learn to leave their european club while at the top.

Charleroi has 3 iranians now, with an iranian manager. I hope we could rely less on party bazi in the future. Lot of comments are sarcastic in Belgium about how Charleroi is becoming Sporting Iran. Some turn over would be the best solution for everybody.
        Ya I agree that our legionnaires should spread out. Proving they can work in multiple systems will pave more paths for Iranians to go abroad. I think Greek, Dutch, and Belgian teams will be looking at Iranian players more moving forward.

Also with Charleroi becoming Iranian, and Wolves becoming Portugese, we should arrange a friendly between the two as a mock team melli friendly.

Comment

Will they say the same thing by the end of next season though?

Comment

Great point ... this way, Charleroi can be a feeder team that brings Iranian players and sells them to different clubs. This way, Iranians expand their football network reach.

Comment

Former Tractor captain Mehdi Kiani signs with Sepahan

Comment

So which one of our boys put themselves into the spotlight for after their performance yesterday?

Considering age and all the factors, I think the biggest winners (in terms of transfer interest) after yesterday's game were Beiranvand and Cheshmi.

Comment

Iranian football transfers summer 2018

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                  So which one of our boys put themselves into the spotlight for after their performance yesterday?

Considering age and all the factors, I think the biggest winners (in terms of transfer interest) after yesterday's game were Beiranvand and Cheshmi.
                  Nobody. We know European teams boycott Iranian players.

Bet our best performing players will get offers from relegation threatened Turkish teams and trials to PSV’s B team

Euro teams will prefer going for the Icelandic guys rather than our unmarketable evil eye-ranian players.

Iceland = tactically astute and effective
                  Iran = Boring and lucky

Comment

Any clubs want to get Omid Ebrahimi?

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                      Nobody. We know European teams boycott Iranian players.

Bet our best performing players will get offers from relegation threatened Turkish teams and trials to PSV’s B team

Euro teams will prefer going for the Icelandic guys rather than our unmarketable evil eye-ranian players.

Iran = Boring and lucky
                      Not sure what the media has been like in France where you are based, but here in Great Britain, it's been really positive of Iran!

Today's Independent described Iran in a similar light to Iceland
                      "They are a testament, like Iceland, to the power of organisation and unity in international football. "

Comment

I could see Beiranvand getting a move, he got some good praise and people are loving his story

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

Iran = Boring and lucky
                          Well, that is exactly what it is, isn't it?

Judging by only today's and yesterday's games, if you were going to attract good players from the WC teams for your high ranked club, which players would you prefer to buy? Players from Iceland or Iran? Please try not to be biased.

Comment

You can’t compare Iranians to Icelanders. Those guys have europass, which makes it hell of a lot easier to sign by European clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                              Any clubs want to get Omid Ebrahimi?
                              Highly doubt a European club would make a move for a 30 year old who has never played outside of Iran regardless of how good he plays
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                                I could see Beiranvand getting a move, he got some good praise and people are loving his story
                                He had one good game. We can look at Kasper Schimchel's game today and say he's going to be Real Madrid's goalie next week. Let's wait and see. If Beiranvand ca have 2 other great games like he did today and he manages to get Iran out of the group stage then we're talking INTERESTS from European clubs. After one good game vs Morocco it's not the case. Sorry !

Comment

Working...
                                X