Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bayer Leverkusen enquired about Sardar Azmoun before the WC

Comment

I doubt Azmoun is going anywhere. Amiri to Everton makes me laugh hard lol. He played very well but to end up at Everton while Jahanbakhsh can barely get Brighton I HIGHLY DOUBT IT!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
        I doubt Azmoun is going anywhere. Amiri to Everton makes me laugh hard lol. He played very well but to end up at Everton while Jahanbakhsh can barely get Brighton I HIGHLY DOUBT IT!
        According to someone on twitter who covers the Russian league and has inside info, Rubin are desperate to sell Sardar this summer.

Comment

Y'all remember when I made that thread during April Fool's about Vahid Amiri to Liverpool?

Well, Everton is close enough I guess lol

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
            According to someone on twitter who covers the Russian league and has inside info, Rubin are desperate to sell Sardar this summer.
            They need to cash out on him, its their last chance.
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

The little hope I had of Azmoun's move to a bigger team / league has been crushed by this retirement BS. Im not surprised Rubin are trying to sell him they are in a horrible financial situation but he will probably move to another Russian side honestly..

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                Itmakes sence.His contract will expire next year and he's got to go either this summer or next winter, unless he extends with FC Papa Berdy which wouldn't be unlikely, either.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post
                  What is your issue, Hoorad? Herpes on the lip??? What are you talking about, here, in insulting someone's appearance? Totally off-topic (and I can't even see it).
                  Of course opposing players are going to pick ANYTHING to insult, including insults about Iranian people. How can you possibly know what is being said on the pitch? Furthermore, why do you assume Azmoun is lying? Why would he do so?
                  What is your issue, Scooter? Can you not read?! That insult was not said to Azmoun, because I did not mention his name there like I did on the other parts(and it's not an insult it's a real medical condition smart one). If you are telling the truth and want to stand for Azmoun go on Instagram.

Now for the 2nd part: It may as well be true, as it could be a lie. (I personally don't believe it) But saying on camera is only going to stir up drama/instigating, if Azmoun heard anything he should have reported to the referee/have IFF make a complaint to FIFA. What Azmoun is doing is slander. (If you read law you would have known this.)

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                  Azmoun is trying hard to be recogniced as rambo destroying
                  all enemies of iran.
                  IMO this isn't the best way of approaching this situation!

Comment

It is critical for these players to go to europe or find a much better club there :
                    - beiranvand, m.hosseini, pag, taremi
                    - azmoun, jb, ezza, mohammadi, ghoddos

I have given up with torabi.

- amiri and ebrahimi should go there if possible

Comment

There is no doubt that Alireza Beiranvand has an offer for a good European club. Maybe not the top 2-3 clubs of the league but a good club fighting for a UCL/EUL spot.

The media attention covering Iran after our exit has been more positive than negative. I think Alireza Beiranvand has been talked about the most and after his clean sheet + performances vs Spain and Portugal + stopping Ronaldo’s PK..

I’m pretty damn sure every scout will put a ✅ next to “confidence”, “team player”, “good height”, “good awareness”..

I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t haveoffers from such clubs.

However.. Lol..

Don’t be surprised about Persepolis and Branko holding Beiranvand back.

Comment

^ amiri and ebrahimi are 30years old...would you as a coach of a European club buy them? (it's rhetorical question don't answer it).

Even PAG and Taremi are pushing it at their age......and I would be surprised if a good European team would buy a Goalie from Middle East.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                          ^ amiri and ebrahimi are 30years old...would you as a coach of a European club buy them? (it's rhetorical question don't answer it).
                          Even PAG and Taremi are pushing it at their age......and I would be surprised if a good European team would buy a Goalie from Middle East.
                          didn't Oman have a goalie in EPL?

If costa ricas goalie gets signed to real madrid after 2014 then i know for sure a top european team has biero in their sights

i read that amiri has an offer from everton. he's going on a nutmeg world tour

i think ezza will either return to athletico of sign with another spanish team

AJB hopefully goes to Real Soc.

I hope Ghoddos goes to Bilbao

I can see PAG going to italy

sardar hopefully leaving russia

taremi needs to get the hell out of gutter

MiMo hopefully has good offers too
                          SHOW TIME!

Comment

Every year after a WC a buzz is created by us about our players and Europe. Please don't hold your breath for major moves. Hope I'm wrong but even ARJ to a top club seems unlikely!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

beiro to liverpool?
                              SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                                There is no doubt that Alireza Beiranvand has an offer for a good European club. Maybe not the top 2-3 clubs of the league but a good club fighting for a UCL/EUL spot.

The media attention covering Iran after our exit has been more positive than negative. I think Alireza Beiranvand has been talked about the most and after his clean sheet + performances vs Spain and Portugal + stopping Ronaldo’s PK..

I’m pretty damn sure every scout will put a ✅ next to “confidence”, “team player”, “good height”, “good awareness”..

I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t haveoffers from such clubs.

However.. Lol..

Don’t be surprised about Persepolis and Branko holding Beiranvand back.
                                Would love him to go to Europe, but he never sounds too motivated about going there, compared to people like PAG (although now in Qatar - still confident he will move soon), Ramin etc. Beiro is married and has a kid (or even 2 - not sure), so he's bound to Iran much more than some others of his generation.

Comment

Working...
                                X