This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    I love Team Melli, but I also love Perspolis equally, this pick one or the either team mentality needs to be dropped and kept in 2018.
    I agree. Please tell this to your coach, professor Branko.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      I agree. Please tell this to your coach, professor Branko.
      I speak for both.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
        UAE and Saudi Soosmars say that Qatar with its TV station Aljazeera are supporters
        of terrorism and AlQhaeda.

Pieces of garbage themselves are the main supporter and financier of ISIS but now accusing
        Qatar, its rediculous.
        Let the Arabs screw each other!

Who cares! Forget about politics, stick to Sport.

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
          The Australian sports scientist (Dr. Craig Duncan) Queiroz hired for TM gave an interview to Australian network SBS; he talked about TM's preparations for the Asian Cup, and he had high praise for Queiroz:

https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/iran...ustralian-guru
          This how far sighted our beloved coach is !!! he rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
            The Australian sports scientist (Dr. Craig Duncan) Queiroz hired for TM gave an interview to Australian network SBS; he talked about TM's preparations for the Asian Cup, and he had high praise for Queiroz:

https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/iran...ustralian-guru
            Craig Duncan is a transformational trainer and is taking the TM players to a whole new level of wellbeing. Another aspect of his transformational thinking is that he does not see sharing his skills as a threat to Australia because he has generosity of spirit to understand that this business is not a zero-sum pie and if you share and learn everyone will benefit. Thank you CQ for hiring this gentleman. If you haven't read the article in it's totality, read it now.

GO TM!

Comment

Originally posted by dejagah_fan View Post
              https://www.instagram.com/p/BsFlNg6B...d=3cmqoa0p1hv8
              https://www.instagram.com/p/BsFziLNh..._web_copy_link
              Does anybody know where I can watch the full Quiz?
              Didn‘t know Sardar can be so angry hahaha

Age 2ta sib ro az 3ta bardari chandta sib dari?
              Gholizadeh: 3ta
              Just came across the full episode now you can watch it here:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g9HrFxHFbl4
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                The whole world praises CQ except for low IQd Perpolisis
                Not just pp fans but most people in Iran cause they don’t appreciate a good thing. Everything must be horrible so they can cry about it and be Miserable. A nation full of idiots and sheep’s then a heart of lion. If you go to the Persian Farsi websites and read the people’s comments about CQ you will be Shocked and angry

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                  Not just pp fans but most people in Iran cause they don’t appreciate a good thing. Everything must be horrible so they can cry about it and be Miserable. A nation full of idiots and sheep’s then a heart of lion. If you go to the Persian Farsi websites and read the people’s comments about CQ you will be Shocked and angry
                  Mamlekate namak nashnas
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                    Don’t be too negative, internet comments are typically skewed towards extreme opinions anyway (i.e. louder idiotic minority). Forums are a little different cause the communities are smaller.

Comment

The way this tournament is going the greatest threat for all teams are the refs. Never seen so many horrible calls and non calls in a cup so far

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLX7a7qLhRY

Some updates on TM and CQ:
                        - CQ is unhappy with the pitch (in Abu Dhabi) and send a complain to AfC without success.
                        - Alireza Jahanbakhsh didnt train with the Team today. Good news is that Gholizadeh was training with the Team.
                        -Till now 4000 Tickets are sold to TM-Fans.

Comment

After watching Group A and Group B play, I really wish that Iran would have the opportunity to change Confederations and play in Europe. There was a stat explaining how City and Liverpool kept the ball in play for about 82 mins in their game on Thursday. I don't even think the ball has been in play for 82 mins in this entire tournament so far! Obviously this may be a slight exaggeration, but you get my point. Moreover, don't get me started on the level of officiating... smh

Hopefully, TM overcomes anti-football with their disciplined style of play and rises above the competition. I have faith in Queiroz and with a smooth start to the tournament tomorrow, TM can achieve BIG results.

Comment

Hello is Brighton striker out of squad

Comment

Originally posted by nmssis View Post
                              Hello is Brighton striker out of squad
                              No, ARJ is in the 23 man roster. Should be available to play for future games as he gets back to 100% health

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLX7a7qLhRY

Some updates on TM and CQ:
                                - CQ is unhappy with the pitch (in Abu Dhabi) and send a complain to AfC without success.
                                - Alireza Jahanbakhsh didnt train with the Team today. Good news is that Gholizadeh was training with the Team.
                                -Till now 4000 Tickets are sold to TM-Fans.
                                I can't sleep until tomorrow. Will Gholizadeh replace any of current 23 men. I doubt! Not CQ style

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X