This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gholi View Post
    There are rumors that vezarat varzesh is going to appoint Schafer as next Iranian manager. Schafer is a very clever man.
    Nein.
    Schafer is competent and clever but not the right politician for TM.
    Just keep CQ.
    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      I hate to press the panic button but the fact that the assistant referee from the iran-iraq match in 2015 is extremely alarming and worrisome. You already know Ben Williams made a call to him.....
      He will be on his best behavior.
      Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Carlos Quriouz for ever with us! I love this guy. I hope in few hours we sent JAPAN home! The engines will start of there dreamliner 787 Air Nippon. If we go to the FINAL we have an easy JOB on Friday. UAE cannot football and are not in the some level also Qatar we can WIN

It is good for us to WIN Asian Cup and we will play in the next FIFA Confederations Cup 2021 that would be a good prepare for the upcoming World Cup 2022

Comment

Comment

Not sure where to post this but UAE might co-host the 2022 World Cup. What a joke.
            https://gulfnews.com/sport/football/...thi-1.61599507

Comment

Once again Iran failed to reach final of Asian cup. Very sad and disapointing game and result.

Thanks to the coach and players for their works and dedication.

Hopefully next time.

Perhaps this is the last games for many players , some of them hard to replace.

As for CQ , He did his best and kept the hope, alas final was so close.

"
              And now, the end is near
              And so I face the final curtain
              My friend, I'll say it clear
              I'll state my case, of which I'm certain

I've lived a life that's full
              I've traveled each and every highway
              And more, much more than this
              I did it my way

Regrets, I've had a few
              But then again, too few to mention
              I did what I had to do
              And saw it through without exemption

I planned each charted course
              Each careful step along the byway
              And more, much more than this
              I did it my way

Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
              When I bit off more than I could chew
              But through it all, when there was doubt
              I ate it up and spit it out
              I faced it all and I stood tall

"
              Last edited by St_Mark; 01-28-2019, 09:40 AM.

Comment

I sense a big storm coming Team Melli’s way... this was only the beginning

Comment

LISTEN in order to win you have to lose. Iran has never been that close to the 2nd round of the world cup and we came the closest to the Asian Cup in 15 years. The players have experienced this and will now hopefully we can learn from our mistake and go forward and this time get over the line. When Pandora's box was opened all the worst things came out but the last thing was hope

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
                    Nein.
                    Schafer is competent and clever but not the right politician for TM.
                    Just keep CQ.
                    Schäfer is a C class coach, not even a B class coach, a german who would never get a Job in germany.

Comment

Rough day today.

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
                        Schäfer is a C class coach, not even a B class coach, a german who would never get a Job in germany.
                        LOL you realize he coached in the bundesliga for like 8-9 years right? And has won the AFCON with Cameroon and finished as runners up with Jamaica in the Gold cup?

He’s not an A list coach like CQ but a C grade is an absolute joke and exaggeration
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

LOL you realize he coached in the bundesliga for like 8-9 years right? And has won the AFCON with Cameroon and finished as runners up with Jamaica in the Gold cup?

He’s not an A list coach like CQ but a C grade is an absolute joke and exaggeration
                          scaffer is a joke he is not tm coach material at all.

Comment

He was horrible with Cameroon. He destroyed their golden generation team. He was also bad in Jamaica. He’s a nice man but he’s well past his best.

Comment

What do you guys think of Kranjkar as a possible replacement?

Comment

People dont know him in germany i dont know what you are talking about

Comment

Working...
                                X