Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The TM Players are in great spirit in this video. GO TM!

https://tamasha.com/v/3lzqD

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Daei and Kia during the opening today:

Who is sitting behind them, wearing the TM suit?
      Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        so i gather the bachenaneh wanker AK8 refused CQ's invite to be present and support TM during the tourney..!?
        if so, its truly sad the total demise of this guy..!
        Mother Earth provide some people with great talent but forget to provide them with a character in accordance to their skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
          Mother Earth provide some people with great talent but forget to provide them with a character in accordance to their skills.
          That's only 50% (nature) the other 50% (nurture) has a lot to do with him. He has made a choice here and he is responsible for that. The sliver lining is that he hasn't said anything negative so far.

Go TM!

Comment

The Australian sports scientist (Dr. Craig Duncan) Queiroz hired for TM gave an interview to Australian network SBS; he talked about TM's preparations for the Asian Cup, and he had high praise for Queiroz:

https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/iran...ustralian-guru

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
              The Australian sports scientist (Dr. Craig Duncan) Queiroz hired for TM gave an interview to Australian network SBS; he talked about TM's preparations for the Asian Cup, and he had high praise for Queiroz:

https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/iran...ustralian-guru
              Everyone has high praise for Quieroz, just today on beIN Sports they kept saying Quieroz this, Quieroz that. They also did a segment on him and his planning for our match against Yemen.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                That's only 50% (nature) the other 50% (nurture) has a lot to do with him. He has made a choice here and he is responsible for that. The sliver lining is that he hasn't said anything negative so far.

Go TM!
                Maybe he couldn't make it, who knows. He's not the most diplomatic, sensitive talented player.

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
                  Maybe he couldn't make it, who knows. He's not the most diplomatic, sensitive talented player.
                  Exactly, that's the point.

Comment

CQ and players look ready for the first game. Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      Everyone has high praise for Quieroz, just today on beIN Sports they kept saying Quieroz this, Quieroz that. They also did a segment on him and his planning for our match against Yemen.
                      And you? Any praise from you or you still bashing him for dropping seyed jalal

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                        CQ and players look ready for the first game. Go TM!

They look like they're having fun, CQ has mellowed with age, great father figure.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                          And you? Any praise from you or you still bashing him for dropping seyed jalal
                          Seeing everyone (foreigners) wanting him makes me realize how truly valuable he really is.

I just wish he didn’t insult my people, my team, and my team’s coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            Seeing everyone (foreigners) wanting him makes me realize how truly valuable he really is.

I just wish he didn’t insult my people, my team, and my team’s coach.
                            My people? my team? my team's coach?

Comment

The whole world praises CQ except for low IQd Perpolisis
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                                My people? my team? my team's coach?
                                I love Team Melli, but I also love Perspolis equally, this pick one or the either team mentality needs to be dropped and kept in 2018.

Comment

Working...
                                X