Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alipour is not ONLY one of top players in IPL, he was probably beside Jalal Persepolis MVP during their ACL run!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      LOOL league’s top scorer isn’t good enough to play for TM, if you actually think that don’t talk football...
      Yeah, the IPL league top scorer is not good enough to play for TM when the majority of forwards he has to compete with for a spot play in greatly superior leagues and teams. Shouldn’t be too hard to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
        Yeah, the IPL league top scorer is not good enough to play for TM when the majority of forwards he has to compete with for a spot play in greatly superior leagues and teams. Shouldn’t be too hard to understand.
        While those of the superior leagues don’t even get to see the pitch/dealing with injuries, this clearly indicates you do watch international leauge football and just looked at their club name and made a comment. “Shouldn’t be too hard to understand.”

Comment

While those of the superior leagues don’t even get to see the pitch/dealing with injuries, this clearly indicates you do watch international leauge football and just looked at their club name and made a comment. “Shouldn’t be too hard to understand.”
          Lol...Ansarifard was joint or second top scorer of the Greek league last year and was not able to move clubs until recently to Forest and he hasn’t had a chance to acclimate to be able to play regularly yet, unfair to say he “doesn’t even get to see the pitch.” In any case, he has performed at a higher level, as does Azmoun especially this season. That’s two striker slots gone. As much as Taremi is an inconsistent finisher, he has an unmeasurable talent playing left forward and creates a lot of chances out of nothing. That’s three forward spots gone. You know if Kaveh was fit he would also be picked ahead of Alipour again because like Ansarifard he had a great last season and just got unlucky with injuries when joining his new team, the best in Belgium.

So yeah I really don’t think the IPL top scorer can get into this team, or, can’t be a shoe-in just because he’s ipl top scorer.

Comment

LOOL league’s top scorer isn’t good enough to play for TM, if you actually think that don’t talk football...
            If you think that being the league's topscorer is the only criteria for being selected for TM (Enayati used to be the league's top scorer as well), then don't talk at all

Comment

Lol...Ansarifard was joint or second top scorer of the Greek league last year and was not able to move clubs until recently to Forest and he hasn’t had a chance to acclimate to be able to play regularly yet, unfair to say he “doesn’t even get to see the pitch.” In any case, he has performed at a higher level, as does Azmoun especially this season. That’s two striker slots gone. As much as Taremi is an inconsistent finisher, he has an unmeasurable talent playing left forward and creates a lot of chances out of nothing. That’s three forward spots gone. You know if Kaveh was fit he would also be picked ahead of Alipour again because like Ansarifard he had a great last season and just got unlucky with injuries when joining his new team, the best in Belgium.
              So yeah I really don’t think the IPL top scorer can get into this team, or, can’t be a shoe-in just because he’s ipl top scorer.
              You really are restating what I’m already telling you: Injurues (Rezaei) and lack of playtime (Ansarifard). Obviously Rezaei would be chosen above Alipour, but he’s injured so I don’t know why you bring up injured players when I already told you no to injured players. You bring up players that haven’t played, you make it sound like the Greek leauge is miles better than PGPL, which is false. If you go about choosing players based on their past, rather than current preformance than LOL!

I’ve noticed you’ve only mentioned Alipour’s club preformance, either purposefully or ignorantly choose to ignore his ACL run... Times where he was numerously MVP or had some shape on the match. Had there not been the injuries or lack of playtime I wouldn’t have included Alipour, but since there is, I have. Really not sure what’s there to dispute or make a big deal out of?

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                If you think that being the league's topscorer is the only criteria for being selected for TM (Enayati used to be the league's top scorer as well), then don't talk at all
                You only mention his leauge criteria and not his ACL run meaning you 100% haven’t watched any of his matches, thus leaving you not to talk at all.

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Imo, next in line is Alipour, but not as a CF. Compared to Kaveh, Sardar, and even Karim and Taremi, he is not a good CF. But, as a winger, he is a VERY interesting prospect, bc he is an out and out "sprinter" with an eye for goal, and hustles his balls off. His style of play is VERY similar to Timo Werner of RB Leipzieg. Imo, this style of play is currently not in TM at all, and can actually be extremeley useful as it would give us a real pacy option that would stretch opposition defenses, and be very effective in counter attacks.

After alipour , the only remaining PGPL guys I see with the chance of making TM breakthroughs are Niazmand and then Allahyar.
                He should be called up as a winger then, I agree! Especially since Gholizadeh is out!

Comment

We'll be fine. We have Karim. Plus Saman has some striker experience from Amiens.

The only downside is that we might see more of Taremi.

Comment

You really are restating what I’m already telling you: Injurues (Rezaei) and lack of playtime (Ansarifard). Obviously Rezaei would be chosen above Alipour, but he’s injured so I don’t know why you bring up injured players when I already told you no to injured players. You bring up players that haven’t played, you make it sound like the Greek leauge is miles better than PGPL, which is false. If you go about choosing players based on their past, rather than current preformance than LOL!

I’ve noticed you’ve only mentioned Alipour’s club preformance, either purposefully or ignorantly choose to ignore his ACL run... Times where he was numerously MVP or had some shape on the match. Had there not been the injuries or lack of playtime I wouldn’t have included Alipour, but since there is, I have. Really not sure what’s there to dispute or make a big deal out of?
                    I am not restating what you said, I am saying why Ansarifard’s lack of playtime does not put alipour ahead of him. He was the joint or second top scorer in a better league, and now just joined another better league and is not playing because he literally just joined that team...once he settles he will play regularly and it is not for a lack of quality...quality that is superior to Alipour’s. That puts Ansarifard and Azmoun ahead of Alipour already and we don’t need more than two strikers in our squad. I brought up Kaveh because if he was fit, Alipour wouldn’t even be in the discussion to illustrate that the IPL top scorer has no real chance to get into this squad. Also lol at ACL performance...his two goals (one penalty) And the finals performance too against Kashima Antlers is something we will really miss at the Asian Cup against teams like Australia, Japan and SK.

Comment

I am not restating what you said, I am saying why Ansarifard’s lack of playtime does not put alipour ahead of him. He was the joint or second top scorer in a better league, and now just joined another better league and is not playing because he literally just joined that team...once he settles he will play regularly and it is not for a lack of quality...quality that is superior to Alipour’s. That puts Ansarifard and Azmoun ahead of Alipour already and we don’t need more than two strikers in our squad. I brought up Kaveh because if he was fit, Alipour wouldn’t even be in the discussion to illustrate that the IPL top scorer has no real chance to get into this squad. Also lol at ACL performance...his two goals (one penalty) And the finals performance too against Kashima Antlers is something we will really miss at the Asian Cup against teams like Australia, Japan and SK.
                      So a benched player who’s barely played at all should be considered above Alipour or better yet Gholi who’s most likely out doesn’t leave room for Alipour to come in as a winger. <—— Honestly, such comments do surprise me when you said in the past Ali Karimi should be called above Ezatolahi, Ebrahimi, or other CMs that are clearly superior to him. End of discussion.

Comment

The whole deal with gholizadeh is a bit confusing. Why would you put an injured player on the standby list. Wouldnt it be better to put a injured player into the 23 man list and then replace him if he gets injured or he wont get fit till the tournament. Now he is on the standby list and will only be able to pkay if someone from the final squad gets injured. how will that work. if gholizadeh gets fit till the tournament will someone just have to fake an injury so he will leave the team for gholi . wont the afc medical team examine him or so. not sure how things willl go down once gholi will be fit and able to play...

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                          ... why does it matter how old I am? ... I was being serious with a touch of humor and no trolling intended
                          Sorry mate, i meant to reply to Roxanaz post, accidentally replied to you, I guess I'm just tired of reading about fairies and pixie dust on a football forum...

Comment

You only mention his leauge criteria and not his ACL run meaning you 100% haven’t watched any of his matches, thus leaving you not to talk at all.
                            He should be called up as a winger then, I agree! Especially since Gholizadeh is out!
                            His ACL run was nothing special, far from it. And even if a player would perform well at the ACL, you should look at other criteria's as well. Like for example who is he competing with? Is he able to perform at a higher level ao. I watched all of Perspolis's ACL games, paying special attention to the final they played against Kashima Antlers where Alipour was totally lost against a semi decent opponent, and reached the conclusion that Alipour is nowhere near Azmoun, Ansarifard, Taremi and Rezaei in terms of talent and the quality they bring at the CF position.

Lol at Alipour playing as a winger btw. If i were you i would cease talking all together. That would be the most sensible thing you could do in your life.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                              His ACL run was nothing special, far from it. And even if a player would perform well at the ACL, you should look at other criteria's as well. Like for example who is he competing with? Is he able to perform at a higher level ao. I watched all of Perspolis's ACL games, paying special attention to the final they played against Kashima Antlers where Alipour was totally lost against a semi decent opponent, and reached the conclusion that Alipour is nowhere near Azmoun, Ansarifard, Taremi and Rezaei in terms of talent and the quality they bring at the CF position.

Lol at Alipour playing as a winger btw. If i where you i would cease talking all together. That would be the most sensible thing you could do in your life.
                              Take your own advice.

Comment

So a benched player who’s barely played at all should be considered above Alipour or better yet Gholi who’s most likely out doesn’t leave room for Alipour to come in as a winger. <—— Honestly, such comments do surprise me when you said in the past Ali Karimi should be called above Ezatolahi, Ebrahimi, or other CMs that are clearly superior to him. End of discussion.
                                I don’t know why you keep saying I said Ali Karim i should be called above Ezatolahi. Find that post and I’ll give you 100 bucks...I said Ali Karimi is our second best cm and should be playing alongside ezatolahi. Stop using bullshit statements to justify your already horrible football knowledge. Also LOL, dont compare gholizadeh to your mediocre butt buddy Alipour. He’s not even a good winger and I’d put Taremi, JB, Saman and even Torabi ahead of Alipour as a left or right winger/forward. “End of discussion” lmao, it’s no wonder everybody here laughs at your posts. They are devoid of any real logic and you just sound like a fanboy.

Comment

Working...
                                X