• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    قلی زاده آخرین خط خورده کی*روش
    کد خبر: 1579049/48 زمان: 14:14 1397/10/05 بازدید: 14,974
    لیست تیم ملی برای جام ملت*ها اعلام شد

قلی زاده آخرین خط خورده کی*روش

کارلوس کی*روش لیست ۲۳ نفره خود برای حضور در جام ملت*ها را اعلام کرد.

به گزارش “ورزش سه” و به نقل از سایت رسمی فدراسیون فوتبال کارلوس کی روش – سرمربی تیم ملی لیست نهایی ثبت شده بازیکنان برای جام ملتهای آسیا 2019 امارات را اعلام کرد.

اسامی بازیکنان به این شرح است:

دروازه بان*ها:

1- علیرضا بیرانوند.
    2- امیر عابدزاده.
    3- پیام نیازمند.

مدافعان:

4-رامین رضاییان.
    5- وریا غفوری.
    6- پژمان منتظری.
    7- محمد حسین کنعانی زادگان.
    8- مرتضی پورعلی گنجی.
    9- سید مجید حسینی.
    10- احسان حاج صفی.
    11- میلاد محمدی.

هافبک ها

12- روزبه چشمی.
    13- امید ابراهیمی.
    14- احمد نورالهی.
    15- وحید امیری.
    16- اشکان دژاگه.
    17- مسعود شجاعی.

مهاجمان:

18- مهدی ترابی.
    19- مهدی طارمی.
    20- سامان قدوس.
    21- علیرضا جهانبخش.
    22- کریم انصاریفرد.
    23- سردار آزمون.
    Hey man,

Could you please post more often. You're one of the few cool headed individuals whose opinion I really find insightful.

Comment

I’d woulda picked Montazeri any day over Cheshmi/ Khanzadeh as a CB..!! he is very comfortable and proficient playing as a RB too (allowing both Ramin and Vouria to push forward on wings where they are more comfortable anyhow..!) & Pejman got immense experience, class & leadership coming outa wazzoo ..!
      His selection is well justified imo..!
      lets face it we are STILL Primarily a Defensive Team..!! All we need is probably just 1 goal to wrap up all 3 points in most all of our games..!!
      besides we already lacking a sharp edge in front of the goal and you want the Vastly Inexperienced, lousy finisher Alikoor to replace Pejman or another TM offensive regular..?? no way...!!
      Alipoor will get his chance to start during WCQs eventually if CQ hangs around and keeps his head up and learn the system..!!

its really hard to argue against anyone in this final traveling list, considering injuries and everything ...!! It really does suck balls though to miss Gholi and Ezzai..!! two of our best performing and most clutch legionares, especially as they seemed to be hitting their peak form prior to their injuries..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Anyone know is saman is there at the camp yet? He is always the very last person to get to TM camps!

Comment

This list doesn't bode well with me. We had a Gholizadeh that was on fire, injured and out. Ezzi which is essentially the only irreplaceable player on our roster is also out with an injury. And the only forward that was worth a damn in a pinch AKA Clutch King Gucci which has saved CQ's butt on several occasions has retired due to bench warming shenanigans at the WC. Who's gonna save our ass when we're down a goal in a pinch situation at this Asian Cup? The useless Ballerina? Mr. 5% conversion rate Taremi? Or the infamous bache nane? Who's gonna pack up his duffel bag and go play with his precious ponies after his first bad performance?

This is the easiest AC group with a paved and carpeted path atleast to the semi's. Japan is rebuilding and irrelevant. Aussies are in bad form and missing a lot of key players due to injuries. Korea is the only threat and CQ has their number. Anyways, I'm rambling. Wish our boys the best. They need to score some goals at the group stage and build their confidence. The Cup is still within reach despite all the set backs. Maybe ARJ finally wakes the fk up and performs for TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
            This is the time, now or never. We never had a better squad or a better coach. Draw is fine too until semis probably. If we can't make it this time around, I won't see us lift the trophy ever I believe.
            That being said, I know there is no guarantee and a lot of luck will be needed, especially for Iran in AFC...
            Ask the fairies to shower the pitches with pixie dust, our TM needs the shine, glitter and sparkle.

Imagine...an invisible glitter firewall protecting our goal. Wow, wouldn't that be just swell.
            Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
              Ask the fairies to shower the pitches with pixie dust, our TM needs the shine, glitter and sparkle.

Imagine...an invisible glitter firewall in front of our goal. Wow, wouldn't that be just swell.
              Savage.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
                This list doesn't bode well with me. We had a Gholizadeh that was on fire, injured and out. Ezzi which is essentially the only irreplaceable player on our roster is also out with an injury. And the only forward that was worth a damn in a pinch AKA Clutch King Gucci which has saved CQ's butt on several occasions has retired due to bench warming shenanigans at the WC. Who's gonna save our ass when we're down a goal in a pinch situation at this Asian Cup? The useless Ballerina? Mr. 5% conversion rate Taremi? Or the infamous bache nane? Who's gonna pack up his duffel bag and go play with his precious ponies after his first bad performance?

This is the easiest AC group with a paved and carpeted path atleast to the semi's. Japan is rebuilding and irrelevant. Aussies are in bad form and missing a lot of key players due to injuries. Korea is the only threat and CQ has their number. Anyways, I'm rambling. Wish our boys the best. They need to score some goals at the group stage and build their confidence. The Cup is still within reach despite all the set backs. Maybe ARJ finally wakes the fk up and performs for TM.
                I guess this was good therapy for you It's great that you caught yourself and generated some positive vibes at the end

Comment

Guys let’s all calm down

As much as these injuries are a problem for our TM , we have enough talent and quality
                  In the team to win it all, I am sure of it.

Now I was totally blindsided by the Gholizadeh injurey elimination from TM !!!!
                  He was doing so good in Belgium and was playing better and better in every TM friendly.
                  I must say this one worries me a bit more than the others who didn’t make TM’s final
                  Roster.

But I have lots of faith in CQ to pump the players up and get the job done.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                    Guys let’s all calm down
                    As much as these injuries are a problem for our TM , we have enough talent and quality
                    In the team to win it all, I am sure of it.
                    Now I was totally blindsided by the Gholizadeh injurey elimination from TM !!!!
                    He was doing so good in Belgium and was playing better and better in every TM friendly.
                    I must say this one worries me a bit more than the others who didn’t make TM’s final
                    Roster.
                    But I have lots of faith in CQ to pump the players up and get the job done.
                    Gholizadeh is still at the camp, so hopefully he can make it.

Comment

Carlos the psychologist had a nice surprise for the TM players tonight. When they went back to their rooms tonight they each saw two photos of themselves one from their childhood and one current nicely put together on a small wood piece as a present. I saw CQ say in an interview earlier in the week that he feels that the players are not happy and he needs to make sure that they become happy. I am sure this nice present gave each one of them a great perspective on where they were and where they are today so that they could appreciate their accomplishments and be ready for the huge challenge ahead of them in the next few weeks in higher spirits!

Go CQ!
                      Go TM!
                      Zendeh Baad Iran!

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/157914...A9%D9%86%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                        Carlos the psychologist had a nice surprise for the TM players tonight. When they went back to their rooms tonight they each saw two photos of themselves one from their childhood and one current nicely put together on a small wood piece as a present. I saw CQ say in an interview earlier in the week that he feels that the players are not happy and he needs to make sure that they become happy. I am sure this nice present gave each one of them a great perspective on where they were and where they are today so that they could appreciate their accomplishments and be ready for the huge challenge ahead of them in the next few weeks in higher spirits!

Go CQ!
                        Go TM!
                        Zendeh Baad Iran!

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/157914...A9%D9%86%D8%AF
                        I am going to miss him so much when he leaves

See the video of the cards here: https://twitter.com/PersianFutbol/st...29270826532864

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                          I guess this was good therapy for you It's great that you caught yourself and generated some positive vibes at the end
                          I'm sorry but how old are you? I have a hard time figuring out if you're being serious or if you're just some 40 year old guy trolling us all

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
                            I'm sorry but how old are you? I have a hard time figuring out if you're being serious or if you're just some 40 year old guy trolling us all
                            ... why does it matter how old I am? ... I was being serious with a touch of humor and no trolling intended

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
                              Your clutch king Gucci can't hold up a ball, and is a benchwarmer for any lowly club he plays for. He is a very mediocre player who would have zero impact on our chances of winning the Asian cup. That being said, Ezatolahi and Gholizadeh do have the talent to have a great impact for TM and are going to be missed, but this is football, these things happen. However, to claim that Gucci is capable of scoring winning goals or have the slightest impact on TM is simply ridiculous. This is not 2013, Gucci is not even our 6th best striker in 2019 lad.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                                Because Alipour is not good enough to play for TM.

Great list, forza Iran! We can win the Asian cup, granted the corrupt AFC doesn't cheat us again (like they did in '96, 2004 and 2015) with their corrupt referees.
                                LOOL league’s top scorer isn’t good enough to play for TM, if you actually think that don’t talk football...

Comment

Working...
                                X