X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree a %100.

Sorry guys.

I have been a member of this site since 1997 and never insult folks.
    However there is a limit to my politeness and patience.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
      Persiangodfather

Wow bacheh foofoolak khoshkeleh,why are you so angry bro ?
      Sorry if it’s that time of the month for you , are bleeding and upset😜😂

It’s a good thing I said I like and support him %100 ,I just expressed my opinion about closed door friendlies.
      What’s the matter , you forgot your Zanex for the night ? 😜🤪

Why don’t you STF up and leave these things to grown ups and people like me who are varzeshkar as well as varzesh shenas.
      And don’t forget with or without CQ our beloved TM will always belong to Iran and it’s people , not some sellout like you.
      MoFo ing piece of goh.

Zendeh bad Iran o Irani
      You are right TM does belong to everyone, but that doesnt mean every bacheh poroo need to come in here to come give their useless opinion when we have the best coach of our history who is continuously making us proud and producing a good result for us. I can understand questioning the coach when things are bad, but why you need to come and put your opinion here when everything is fine and going well, you just need to come here and say some shit while everyone is happy and excited. Boro Baba with that shit. And you know so much of sport you would know under this circumstance its a miracle what CQ has done with the team and if he decided he wants to play under closed door its not your decision.
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Bro

I support CQ and TM %1000 and am very happy and excited that he is our coach
        And I hope he stays our coach but I say this again ,I and many others here believe that playing friendlies
        In this fashion is very weird and uncommon although he is the coach and I respect his decision.

There are 100 fans in the stadium right now , don’t you think if this was about possible case of espionage for Yemen,,Iraq,Japan or Korea that ,it could so easily happen !!??? Huh don’t you think so ???!!?
        Common bro use your brain for God’s sake.

Btw , varzesh3 is reporting the game live from the stadium on its website.

Meanwhile us TM lovers are diprived of watching our beloved team , F********k.

So what’s your problem chief ?

Comment

Bro

I support CQ and TM %1000 and am very happy and excited that he is our coach
          And I hope he stays our coach but I say this again ,I and many others here believe that playing friendlies
          In this fashion is very weird and uncommon although he is the coach and I respect his decision.

There are 100 fans in the stadium right now , don’t you think if this was about possible case of espionage for Yemen,,Iraq,Japan or Korea that ,it could so easily happen !!??? Huh don’t you think so ???!!?
          Common bro use your brain for God’s sake.

So what’s your problem chief ?
          Ive got no problem with u my man. I wish u all the best in life . Im just going to defend cq every single time
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

wow we just tied palestine . 1-1

50 min taremi
            91 min zorilla

i know this was just a friendly match and many key players were missing but still we should be able to beat a team like palestine. i hope we will win the next game vs qatar to get a little confidence before AC.

Comment

Im so glad this game was behind closed doors because everyone in iran will talk big time shit and quieroz is going his job by protecting his players
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

really...??
                well WTF is that about ??

could it be that IFF was too cheap to pay for some broadcasting..??

Comment

I don’t know man !!!!

Anyway guys it’s just a very light friendly game so even a 1-1 is an acceptable
                  Result.
                  However like next match vs. Qatar is gona be much harder and more serious
                  I hope that in That game we would come out victorious.

Comment

Persiangodfather

Fair enough my bro 👌👍

Comment

Folks, watch your language please.

Cheers.
                      Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                      محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                      - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Persiangodfather

Fair enough my bro 👌👍
                        All good bro sorry if i offended you. We have to stick together in this world their are to many ppl trying to hurt us everyday
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

CARLOS QUEIROZ:

“Undoubtedly, our dream is to reach to the final four. Defending champion Australia, Japan and South Korea will most likely qualify for the semifinals and Iran, Qatar, the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Uzbekistan and China have to fight to advance to the semis as the fourth team,” Queiroz said.

It is confirmed.

WE ARE THE UNDERDOGS

Comment

Carlos Querioz discussed the sadness and psychological state of TM right now ...

مصاحبه کارلوس کی روش بعد از بازی

🔶️نه تنها این بازی برای تیم و بازیکنان ما آماده باش خوبی بود. بلکه تمام کسانی که در ایران هم بودند فهمیدند که جام ملت ها مثل چیز کیک یا برشی از کیک است، درست نیست.شما در چهل سال گذشته هر سال در جام ملت*ها برنده شده*اید و قهرمان بوده*اید پس چرا این مرتبه قهرمان نشویم؟! به هیچ عنوان جام ملت*ها آسان نیست و مسابقات سختی است که تیم*هایی می*توانند به موفقیت برسند که مشق شب*شان را خوب انجام داده باشند و آماده*سازی خوبی را طی کرده باشند. چهار تیمی می*توانند به مرحله پایانی برسند که سرمایه*گذاری مناسب، کار پایه*ای مناسب، رفتار و نگرش خوبی داشته باشند و خداوند تیم*هایی را که خوب تمرین نکرده باشند و خوب آماده*سازی نکنند تنبیه می*کند. البته من و بازیکنان تیم ملی به این مسائل عادت کرده*ایم و با شروع مسابقات تمام تلاش*مان را می*کنیم.

🔷️دغدغه اصلی من این است که یکی دو بازیکن اصلی و مهم ما مصدوم هستند من تحلیل عمیقی انجام داده*ام اما کاری از دست من برنمی*آید. پس از این تحلیل و بررسی عمیق باید اعتماد کنیم به بازیکنانی که سلامت کامل دارند و کار را خوب انجام بدهند زیرا کاری از دست ما برنمی*آید.چهل و هشت ساعت تا اعلام لیست نهایی وقت داریم، فردا بررسی پزشکی*های بیشتری را انجام خواهیم داد.

🔶️بازی تمرینی خوبی هم پشت*سر گذاشتیم که جلسه تمرینی خوبی برای ما محسوب می*شد. بازیکنان توانستند در مقاطعی از بازی فوتبال خوبی از خود نشان دهند. امیدوارم بتوانیم شرایط را بهتر کنیم.باید از نظر روحی و روانی روی بازیکنان کار انجام دهم واقعیت مطلب این است که بازیکنان در حال حاضر در درون خوشحال نیستند و وقتی خوشحال نباشی نمی*توانی بهترین عملکرد را نشان دهی.هم بازیکنان و هم اعضای کادر، مهم این است که بتوانیم از نظر روحی فضای تیم را بهبود ببخشم و شرایط بهتری پیدا کنیم از نظر روحی مخصوصاً به خاطر هواداران و اینکه باید شرایط*مان بهتر شود. بازیکنان در حال حاضر از درون غمگین هستند بنابراین نمی*توانند بهترین عملکردشان را داشته باشند. نگران نباشید آقایان! خوب خواهد شد.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              Carlos Querioz discussed the sadness and psychological state of TM right now ...

مصاحبه کارلوس کی روش بعد از بازی

🔶️نه تنها این بازی برای تیم و بازیکنان ما آماده باش خوبی بود. بلکه تمام کسانی که در ایران هم بودند فهمیدند که جام ملت ها مثل چیز کیک یا برشی از کیک است، درست نیست.شما در چهل سال گذشته هر سال در جام ملت*ها برنده شده*اید و قهرمان بوده*اید پس چرا این مرتبه قهرمان نشویم؟! به هیچ عنوان جام ملت*ها آسان نیست و مسابقات سختی است که تیم*هایی می*توانند به موفقیت برسند که مشق شب*شان را خوب انجام داده باشند و آماده*سازی خوبی را طی کرده باشند. چهار تیمی می*توانند به مرحله پایانی برسند که سرمایه*گذاری مناسب، کار پایه*ای مناسب، رفتار و نگرش خوبی داشته باشند و خداوند تیم*هایی را که خوب تمرین نکرده باشند و خوب آماده*سازی نکنند تنبیه می*کند. البته من و بازیکنان تیم ملی به این مسائل عادت کرده*ایم و با شروع مسابقات تمام تلاش*مان را می*کنیم.

🔷️دغدغه اصلی من این است که یکی دو بازیکن اصلی و مهم ما مصدوم هستند من تحلیل عمیقی انجام داده*ام اما کاری از دست من برنمی*آید. پس از این تحلیل و بررسی عمیق باید اعتماد کنیم به بازیکنانی که سلامت کامل دارند و کار را خوب انجام بدهند زیرا کاری از دست ما برنمی*آید.چهل و هشت ساعت تا اعلام لیست نهایی وقت داریم، فردا بررسی پزشکی*های بیشتری را انجام خواهیم داد.

🔶️بازی تمرینی خوبی هم پشت*سر گذاشتیم که جلسه تمرینی خوبی برای ما محسوب می*شد. بازیکنان توانستند در مقاطعی از بازی فوتبال خوبی از خود نشان دهند. امیدوارم بتوانیم شرایط را بهتر کنیم.باید از نظر روحی و روانی روی بازیکنان کار انجام دهم واقعیت مطلب این است که بازیکنان در حال حاضر در درون خوشحال نیستند و وقتی خوشحال نباشی نمی*توانی بهترین عملکرد را نشان دهی.هم بازیکنان و هم اعضای کادر، مهم این است که بتوانیم از نظر روحی فضای تیم را بهبود ببخشم و شرایط بهتری پیدا کنیم از نظر روحی مخصوصاً به خاطر هواداران و اینکه باید شرایط*مان بهتر شود. بازیکنان در حال حاضر از درون غمگین هستند بنابراین نمی*توانند بهترین عملکردشان را داشته باشند. نگران نباشید آقایان! خوب خواهد شد.
                              Before the camp started in my heart I really thought we could win but the lack of spirit in the team is so evident you see it in the face of all the players this is not the same TM we have seen the last 7 years. With this state I will be surprised if we make it to semis it’s a real shame
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                Before the camp started in my heart I really thought we could win but the lack of spirit in the team is so evident you see it in the face of all the players this is not the same TM we have seen the last 7 years. With this state I will be surprised if we make it to semis it’s a real shame
                                What is it that's happening? What state?

Comment

Working...
                                X