This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
    There are two senarios where we could meet Saudi. First is in semis final, which means Saudi eleminating both Japan and Australia ..the other is in the Final, which means Saudi ending up second in it's group but rising up to eliminate the likes of UAE and S Korea. Personally I prefer the first senarios, but that means Saudi is a very strong team.
    damn, so it looks unlikely yet again..!!
    were yet to play these bastards under CQ guidance..!!
    personally looking forward to the Iraq clash and was hoping to meet Saudi's earlier in the KO stage..!!
    i know were the better team tactically and talent wise, but wanting to see if we could manage our emotions and Psychological aspects of the game professionally and dispose of both somewhat comfortably..!?

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
      Don't worry, barring any referee shenanigans, Iran will handily beat Iraq. Even 4 years ago, Iran was on its way to a comfortable victory, probably by 3 or 4 goals. Even after going down to 10 players, Iran scored 2 more goals and only lost on penalties after 120 minutes (75 minutes of it playing with 10).

This year's team is better, deeper, more disciplined, and in better physical shape. They can probably go toe to toe with the best in the world..........Oh I forgot. They did just that a few months ago :-)

No worries.
      Of course we know the odds get stacked against us all the time in A(rab)FC. Let's not repeat the mistakes of the past...I would hate for our TM to share your views... underestimating your opponent is never a good idea!

Fear none! Respect all!

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
        I know what a lot of you think and you are right. Saudi Arabia will play like Brazil vs Iran and they will be dirty. But I STILL don’t think they will beat us if we face them. Psychologically our boys don’t give a **** lol. Which one of our player was it who was laughing while saying in an interview how he heard every bad word in the book in Arabic but he didn’t care. They are psychologically ready. The technical and physical aspect is already there. We can beat them.
        I’m praying to face Saudi Arabia in this tournament.
        While this is true.. I have completely other concerns. I dont want any of their team/staff within acres of our team. Saudis with free reign in UAE? We would be lucky if our players leave unharmed.

Its better for us if Japan just take care of them and show them the way out.

Comment

Lets beat all the arabs now while we got the quieroz
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...id=40982749943

https://old.reddit.com/r/Aleague/com...squad_was_not/

In Australia. Troisi claims the Asian cup squad was not selected on performance or merit. Such things are common in other countries and should not/is not limited to only Iran. Before we all go out hating and showing our frustration towards Rafiei, riddle me this: How is what James Troisi doing any different from what Rafiei is doing? Is there some unwritten rule that states players (more specifically former players) cannot criticize squad selections? Torisi too is an attacking midfielder, who too also plays in the domestic leauge and in Asia.
            lmao the comment thread goes against what you’re claiming, it’s not normal at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SinaBahali View Post
              lmao the comment thread goes against what you’re claiming, it’s not normal at all
              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              No it isn’t normal, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen... but this was turning into a situation where he was blaming Iranians for these types of critism when in actuality it’s widespread.

Comment

Both the Palestine and Qatar friendlies will not be televised.

What a bunch of BS ????!!!!

Poshteh darhaye basteh ???!!!

I dont like or agree with it.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                  Both the Palestine and Qatar friendlies will not be televised.

What a bunch of BS ????!!!!
                  Before, these thing would bother me - but really, the goal is the Asian Cup. This is a step towards that.

Comment

When Will Saman , Karim, kaveh, Alireza, saeed, Majid and Vahid join the rest of the team?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
                    TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

One again King CQ shows his majestic wisdom, tactical prowess and celestial foresight to the uncultured and uneducated plebs in Iran and around the world. By not televising our last two friendlies Mighty Yemen, and Almighty Vietnam which are both the true contenders of Asian Cup and who are footballing nations far superior to us won't be able to see our most recent tactics and will be blindsided by CQ's brilliance on the pitch at matchday. And it totally doesn't matter that all the usual suspects will be able to watch and analyze our games at the group stage. Because Mighty Yaman and Almighty Vietnam are the two clear favorites and we must "accomplish mission impossible" - pardon my grammar - in order to survive this group of DDD. Deep Double Denigration. I forgot to mention. Mindgames. CQ is the best. yay!

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
                        One again King CQ shows his majestic wisdom, tactical prowess and celestial foresight to the uncultured and uneducated plebs in Iran and around the world. By not televising our last two friendlies Mighty Yemen, and Almighty Vietnam which are both the true contenders of Asian Cup and who are footballing nations far superior to us won't be able to see our most recent tactics and will be blindsided by CQ's brilliance on the pitch at matchday. And it totally doesn't matter that all the usual suspects will be able to watch and analyze our games at the group stage. Because Mighty Yaman and Almighty Vietnam are the two clear favorites and we must "accomplish mission impossible" - pardon my grammar - in order to survive this group of DDD. Deep Double Denigration. I forgot to mention. Mindgames. CQ is the best. yay!
                        How is this CQ's fault?

Comment

Dear troglodyte: it’s not Yemen or Vietnam CQ/we are concerned about, but all our opponents after the group stage.

Comment

OMG

CQ asked for those 2 matches to be behind closed doors.

Its not like we are gona be playing Germany,France ,Brazil or Spain !!!!!
                            What secrets ?????
                            You dont think that those coaches have seen our last friednly matches vs. Venezuela or Bolivia ?
                            You dont think the coaches of Japan,Korea and Australia pretty much know our sqaud or our style of play ?
                            Of course they do.

In this day and age of precise iternet inormation and social media , it is stupid to play in an empty stadium,
                            this is my opinion.

But then again I love CQ and respect his coaching very much.

Comment

Were you alive during the era of Iranian football when we were afraid of playing Qatar and Bahrain?

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                                OMG

CQ asked for those 2 matches to be behind closed doors.

Its not like we are gona be playing Germany,France ,Brazil or Spain !!!!!
                                What secrets ?????
                                You dont think that those coaches have seen our last friednly matches vs. Venezuela or Bolivia ?
                                You dont think the coaches of Japan,Korea and Australia pretty much know our sqaud or our style of play ?
                                Of course they do.

In this day and age of precise iternet inormation and social media , it is stupid to play in an empty stadium,
                                this is my opinion.

But then again I love CQ and respect his coaching very much.
                                Tbf not even our world cup opponents could predict our squad.
                                You never know with CQ.

Comment

Working...
                                X