Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to the carpets we usually give ?
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
      I was talkin to a portuguese friend of mine and he was totally afraid of Iran. And there was no iranian tarof involved, he was really worried. After watching Iran against Spain and Portugal against Morocco he sees "black" as the germans say. Means that he thinks that portugal is gonna lose. He talked about the technical ability of irans players, which are in his opinion higher then portugal. Plus he is a big fan of Jahanbakhsh!
      tell him " God hear from you mouth"

Comment

I'm so annoyed I was in red square literally an hour before TM. Just missed out on meeting them

Comment

do you guys think a bunch of our players can move to europe after their performances? i think beiranvand has been good enough to make a move

Comment

Originally posted by AryaGod View Post
            do you guys think a bunch of our players can move to europe after their performances? i think beiranvand has been good enough to make a move
            Theres no way Saied doesnt garner some much deserved recognition. Pouraliganji as well.

Comment

Any questions guys?

Comment

Baba Sardar running back and forward like a shotormorgh will get him to europe(out of russia). Only showing that dedication for 90 minutes in 2 games is enough to prove to everyone in the world and on PFDC that he is fit enough to work harder than most strikers

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                  Baba Sardar running back and forward like a shotormorgh will get him to europe(out of russia). Only showing that dedication for 90 minutes in 2 games is enough to prove to everyone in the world and on PFDC that he is fit enough to work harder than most strikers
                  See the interviews he did today bro: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...with-me/page20

Comment

Baba Sardar running back and forward like a shotormorgh
                    This is Gold
                    EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

dying LOL hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                        Any questions guys?
                        Should Milad Mohammadi retry his throw-in?

no but seriously... if TM reach the round of 16, do you think the players will be mentally ready? Do you think CQ has a plan for it?

Comment

We at Gol Bezan have sent this video to Sardar Azmoun, who has received it and sends the fans his love. Want to personally thank the fans who have got behind our striker and rallied him on for the match against Portugal.

https://youtu.be/f1SHXZmu8j4

Comment

not sure if this was posted sorry if it was, but Ian Darke called PAG one of the best defenders at this WC and believes he wont be playing at al sadd much longer. I think he can definitely play for a solid team europa league level team in top 5 league.

Comment

The IFF wouldn't have built a carpet for the round of 16 if they weren't prepared

Comment

Originally posted by AryaGod View Post
                                Majid Hosseini. Third cap for Team Melli vs Spain.

Will he ever play a stronger team? Proved himself already.

I dont think it will be the explosion we think but some definitely.

In the 15 minutes Mohammadi defended Asencio he shut that wigga down

Comment

Working...
                                X