This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
    A few months ago he said he would only come back to manage the top 4 in the EPL plus he’s a dinaasour.
    Football "critics" and journalists would love Van Gaal because his love of horizontal passes means the team's pass count is artificially high.

However, I don't think he'd come to Iran. It would be a waste of money. Spend the money on a world class academy and enjoy the results for 10 years instead of stupid short term investments like this.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
      LMAO Van Gaal managing TIRAKHTOR? Are these people on crack? With what currency are they going to pay someone as demanding as Van Gaal? With the one that’s becoming increasingly worthless by the minute? We are so lucky that Quieroz fell in love with our country and our team, because even his bank account got frozen. Otherwise, Iran is the last place any foreign coach wants to come at the moment
      We have the money, or how else are we funding all this political stuff without getting to political here

Comment

With that said I’d think he make a better NT manager than league one. Who costs more him or CQ?

Comment

He’s going to travel in Iran with Salar Azimi Iranian Dutch business man they are friends!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Football "critics" and journalists would love Van Gaal because his love of horizontal passes means the team's pass count is artificially high.

However, I don't think he'd come to Iran. It would be a waste of money. Spend the money on a world class academy and enjoy the results for 10 years instead of stupid short term investments like this.
            Yeah exactly at United we had like 80% possession with side and backward passes but 0 goals. His football legit made you fall asleep. Basically a pep style of football but without substance.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              With that said I’d think he make a better NT manager than league one. Who costs more him or CQ?
              Van Gaal Definitely costs more, no questions asked.
              Carlos Queiroz is perfect for Iran. I wouldn't want anyone else leading TM besides him, but Van Gaal has a much more accomplished CV.
              • He's won the CL with Ajax
              • won the league with Barca I believe
              • broke the years-long dutch monopoly and won the league with AZ Alkmaar
              • transformed Bayern Munich into a powerhouse and took them to Champions League Final in 2009 (they emulated his possession-based style for years to come, even with Juup Heynckes)
              • Took Netherlands to 3rd place in 2014 (they lost in the semi's on penalties and destroyed brazil 3-0 in the 3rd place match)
              • He took over United when they were in the whole after David Moyes and already on a downward trend in general, with a relatively average squad compared to top clubs in Europe (finished 4th in 2014, and finished 5th & won FA cup in 2016)

Not to mention, he's amazing at developing and improving young players (Xavi, Iniesta, Thomas Muller, David Alaba, + several other world class players were promoted and improved under him)
              So he's definitely worth more than Queiroz, although TM would struggle to play his possession-based game.
              People love to hate on Van Gaal, but he's an amazing coach, and a legend, with results all over the place to prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pejman161 View Post
                He’s going to travel in Iran with Salar Azimi Iranian Dutch business man they are friends!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                True haha look:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoNUf0ZC...salar_khoy.azm

Comment

Honestly the most qualified coach for TM is CQ. His track record with TM speaks volume. Plus he knows our football and players inside out. He has been at helm for 7 years already, and he has survived and coped with all the typical hardships of working with the IR imbeciles in charge. No other world class coach can tolerate and put up with all the garbage going on in the country.

All we need at this point is to lose CQ, and hire another coach, just to piss him off and have him quit in no time, thus another 1-2 year of coachless ordeal like we have suffered from in the
                  past.

I say so long as the freaking IR is governing the country, we MUST hang on to CQ at all reasonable costs until his official retirement. I am sure he’d like that, as he has built this team himself, and now it’s time to harvest his long seeded plans.

Hell even Margot and Bebe joon agree with me on this!
                  Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                  Haha not to judge but his speaking is 60s decade style. Hopefully his footballing style is way more updated! [emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

LMFAO, that would be such a waste of money. Let China spend their money on washed up old dudes who will do nothing long term for their football culture. I much rather keep Otto Mann than pay more for someone who'll give us more or less give us the same result.

If not Otto Mann, Iran needs someone who can work with the federation and change the domestic football culture, focusing more on Stamina/Conditioning. Someone with connections and respect in the country. Perhaps a former player with playing and coaching experience in Europe... in a country like Germany. Only if we had someone like that... Hm...

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      I'm not seeing Iran v Bolivia on Livescore.com. It's been a while since reported. Any other confirmation other than IFF sources? Thanks.
                      Still no signs of this game on LiveScore....hmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Still no signs of this game on LiveScore....hmmmm
                        they're was no sign of Iran vs Uzbekistan on live score or sofa score until the day of the game. Same thing will probably happen this time.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                          they're was no sign of Iran vs Uzbekistan on live score or sofa score until the day of the game. Same thing will probably happen this time.
                          Let's hope!

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            LMFAO, that would be such a waste of money. Let China spend their money on washed up old dudes who will do nothing long term for their football culture. I much rather keep Otto Mann than pay more for someone who'll give us more or less give us the same result.

If not Otto Mann, Iran needs someone who can work with the federation and change the domestic football culture, focusing more on Stamina/Conditioning. Someone with connections and respect in the country. Perhaps a former player with playing and coaching experience in Europe... in a country like Germany. Only if we had someone like that... Hm...
                            Yo are u high rn?? I can't believe im reading mf Otto Mann on persian football

Comment

so again no second friendly for october? no rumours even?
                              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                              -

Comment

I doubt Brazil will accept to play iran in Qatar. Brazil is sponsored by an american company and often goes to the US to play friendlies and earn some $$$

Comment

Working...
                                X