This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
    Argentine yek baazie dostane ba Eragh 11 octobre daare.

Yani ma nemistonestim be jaaye team melli Eragh ba Argentine baazi konim?

Dar zemn eraghihaa 3-4 gol kamtar nemikhoran, harchand ke Messi hanooz be TM barnagashte.
    Arabestane So'oodi dare kole tadarokate een mosabeghat ra bar ohde migire.
    Dar vaghe, yek no shirin kariye siyasiye.

Qatar ham gharare hamin kar ra ba Iran, Brazil va yek keshvare dige too March 2019 anjam bede.

Comment

Ardalan

Like Nokhodi said , Saudi Arabia is paying for everything for Iraq vs Argentina.

Iraq will Also play Saudi Arabia in that October tournament in Ryaz.

Iran will play Brazil for sure on March 28 th either in Qatar or Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
        Ardalan

Like Nokhodi said , Saudi Arabia is paying for everything for Iraq vs Argentina.

Iraq will Also play Saudi Arabia in that October tournament in Ryaz.

Iran will play Brazil for sure on March 28 th either in Qatar or Iran.
        If it gets canceled, does everybody on PFDC get a cookie from you?

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
          I was born in germany so:
          I am german, I will always be german and who are you to tell me who I am or who I am not? People will only laugh at you who thinks in races and wants to tell me that I am not being german just because my parents weren't born here.
          then good luck my german friend, i dont think in races, i am 32 and was born here i know what im talking about

Comment

Sure why not cookies for everyone 😂😂

Comment

This guy loses his mind quite often ...

Karrar Jassim says Carlos Queiroz called him up to the Team Melli squad when he was playing at Tractor Sazi!

Video: https://twitter.com/hassaninmubarak/...02009319641088

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                Karrar Jassim says Carlos Queiroz called him up to the Team Melli squad when he was playing at Tractor Sazi!
                Is he an idiot? CQ has specifically said he would never do such a thing : invite players who are not Iranian! Not to mention that he's already played for his own National Team, hence rendering it IMPOSSIBLE .... LOL!

Comment

What a jackass.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Let's take a step back. That is not what he said.

He explained:

Back when CQ did not know the teams and players, he was watching TS play and asked his staff to invite #13 from TS to Team Melli, not realizing that Karrar is Iraqi so it became more of a joke in the squad that CQ invited Karar to Team Melli.

This news was picked by Varzesh3 and the rumor mill began.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post

He explained:

Back when CQ did not know the teams and players, he was watching TS play and asked his staff to invite #13 from TS to Team Melli, not realizing that Karrar is Iraqi so it became more of a joke in the squad that CQ invited Karar to Team Melli.

Still call bullshit on it.

Comment

He explained:

I copy and pasted the Iraqi reporters tweet.

Comment

He explained:

You've lived in an arab country for a long time, correct?
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I copy and pasted the Iraqi reporters tweet.
                            more reasons not to copy and paste everything you read on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                              You've lived in an arab country for a long time, correct?
                              Yes, how does that relate to this?

Comment

Yes, how does that relate to this?

Comment

Working...
                                X