Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really happy to see Sardar back. He is our best player, even if he is loos.

Good man management from CQ and the rest.

Comment

Quit bullying Ghoddos!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        Quit bullying Ghoddos!
        he got in on the action too fortunatey if u scroll a few pics down great to see
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

JB lookin' at Ghoddos wondering if this boy gonna steal my spot

CQ: there's only a starting slot for one of you.

Comment

instead of taremi play ghoddos
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              JB lookin' at Ghoddos wondering if this boy gonna steal my spot

CQ: there's only a starting slot for one of you.
              This is great! A lot of healthy competition going on and CQ knows how to best handle it with professionalism and integrity! May the best man win!

Comment

CQ's newest post on AC (Source: his facebook page) This is to players.

ASIA CUP NATIONS”
                2019 - UAE

“How to go from good to great”
                (Part Three)

Dear Lads,

Thank you very much for everything that you have been doing for Team Melli. I’ll be never tired to repeat that I never had the privilege to work with such professional players that they delivered so much but they received so few. I witness that sometimes not even a word of appreciation from your own fellow citizen officials. Your performance has been simply the best at this World Cup. Brilliant! However despite being so close we’re not able to reach the second round, but you brought happiness and pride to your country. You were able to win an incredible international respect and reputation.
                In Iran there is not many people that are really able to understand and know the impact you created during the Russia World Cup and specially the value of your impressive performances against Morocco, Spain and Portugal.

Now, the Asian Cup UAE 2019 is one unique life time opportunity, and together around this cause and mission we can make it happen and turn this opportunity into our destiny.
                We need to know that the other teams will be ready for us and everybody wants to knock out the number one team in Asia.
                Professional football change and progress rapidly, certainly we are much better than before. But we are not where we would like to be. Guys lets agree on this simple principle: finishing even second is like to finish last. To turn the score board from “good” to “great” we know that there is as always one price to pay. Comfort is easy fresh breathing, therefore it is crucial to keep full hunger, desire and ambitions. Feel attractive and be committed to Team Melli’s interests, cause and mission. The sudden fame and publicity can hit egos and influence our behavior and attitude. If you let egos take over, you are no longer willing to sacrifice and pay the price of success.
                Professional football is hard headed, tough and cold business. No matter what one player did good in the last previous game, if you can’t do it today, changes has to happen in order to avoid comfort and stagnation.

Today, like always before, they let you down and behind the others and they show no respect at least in regards to your agreed rights. Today I know that even on top of this, most of you are paying from your own income to be here and play for Team Melli. However, Team Melli still counts on you and we still need your talent, character and toughness. I know for sure you cannot say it, but nothing can stop me doing my duty and obligation to open apologize and thank you for that.

Thank you all!

#allforteammelli

Comment

Where’s PAG in these and is Karim in there?

Comment

Where is TM camp in Tehran?

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                      Where’s PAG in these and is Karim in there?
                      PAG is injured, but is at the camp.
                      Karim is there and training too.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        Where is TM camp in Tehran?
                        Always in Ekbatan where Pas used to play

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                          Always in Ekbatan where Pas used to play
                          They haven't trained there for years.
                          They are at a field owned by the Petroleum Research Center.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                            CQ's newest post on AC (Source: his facebook page) This is to players.

ASIA CUP NATIONS”
                            2019 - UAE

“How to go from good to great”
                            (Part Three)

Dear Lads,

Thank you very much for everything that you have been doing for Team Melli. I’ll be never tired to repeat that I never had the privilege to work with such professional players that they delivered so much but they received so few. I witness that sometimes not even a word of appreciation from your own fellow citizen officials. Your performance has been simply the best at this World Cup. Brilliant! However despite being so close we’re not able to reach the second round, but you brought happiness and pride to your country. You were able to win an incredible international respect and reputation.
                            In Iran there is not many people that are really able to understand and know the impact you created during the Russia World Cup and specially the value of your impressive performances against Morocco, Spain and Portugal.

Now, the Asian Cup UAE 2019 is one unique life time opportunity, and together around this cause and mission we can make it happen and turn this opportunity into our destiny.
                            We need to know that the other teams will be ready for us and everybody wants to knock out the number one team in Asia.
                            Professional football change and progress rapidly, certainly we are much better than before. But we are not where we would like to be. Guys lets agree on this simple principle: finishing even second is like to finish last. To turn the score board from “good” to “great” we know that there is as always one price to pay. Comfort is easy fresh breathing, therefore it is crucial to keep full hunger, desire and ambitions. Feel attractive and be committed to Team Melli’s interests, cause and mission. The sudden fame and publicity can hit egos and influence our behavior and attitude. If you let egos take over, you are no longer willing to sacrifice and pay the price of success.
                            Professional football is hard headed, tough and cold business. No matter what one player did good in the last previous game, if you can’t do it today, changes has to happen in order to avoid comfort and stagnation.

Today, like always before, they let you down and behind the others and they show no respect at least in regards to your agreed rights. Today I know that even on top of this, most of you are paying from your own income to be here and play for Team Melli. However, Team Melli still counts on you and we still need your talent, character and toughness. I know for sure you cannot say it, but nothing can stop me doing my duty and obligation to open apologize and thank you for that.

Thank you all!

#allforteammelli
                            Everyone, please read this. Shows the difficulties and obstacles we face - and the greatness of CQ and the players ... dameshoon garm.

Comment

You really can see what Milad meant by his praise for CQ's motivational talks and man management, just reading that alone has got me all worked up and raring to go, nevermind the Al Pacino level shit CQ must be coming out with before games.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                                You really can see what Milad meant by his praise for CQ's motivational talks and man management, just reading that alone has got me all worked up and raring to go, nevermind the Al Pacino level shit CQ must be coming out with before games.
                                The ONLY thing that this regime
                                Has done right is hiring CQ! nothing more nothing less

Comment

Working...
                                X