This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
    Qatar Football Federation is paying for the expenses due to their ongoing partnership with IFF which actually great for us due to the lack of funds.
    TM always gets good treatment such as first class flights, access to the best hotels and such. I have no problem with them being at Burj Al Arab to prepare for Asian Cup.

Apparently I read somewhere they would go to Kish next then go back to UAE but Idk the legitimacy behind. The problems with TM is all the hashiyeh surrounding and the blame can be on Branko and his goons for creating this hostility. FOR WHAT REASON I dont know or understand which is shameful. We all should be behind TM and Iran all together and unfortunately, their jealousy of CQ's success is destroying the unity of TM.. The players of TM have numerous times back CQ so that should shut everyone up
    They have to fly to Kish first, because travel between Qatar and UAE is on hold.
    For the very same reason, Qatar FA is not going to pay for shit for TM when they're in UAE. Don't believe the rumors.

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
      Ok Iranian football is suffering heavy atm and it’s frustrating
      Persepolis lost
      PAGs injured
      Saeids injured
      Kaveh lost his form and starting spot
      AJB is performing horribly
      Ghoddos is in a shit team
      Sardar is still in Kazan
      Noorafkan isn’t even on the bench for Charleroi
      Gholizadeh isn’t performing and has lost his starting spot
      I know there’s a few positives too but this many negatives right before a big competition isn’t proper
      Hopefully everything will turn alright ASAP

Sooo I’m back and we are still in a pretty dumb situation with Ezatolahi injured, Gholizadeh, Kaveh, AJB... like why can’t we have our main players all be present for once with no issues just once😪

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
        Sooo I’m back and we are still in a pretty dumb situation with Ezatolahi injured, Gholizadeh, Kaveh, AJB... like why can’t we have our main players all be present for once with no issues just once😪
        for the WC they were all present and accounted for. Injuries are apart of the game, they went to higher level euro leagues with higher intensity, speed, physicality. It takes a while for the boy and mind to adapt to that.

Still, Im confident gholizadeh, ARJ, Saeid, and Kaveh will all be fit for AC, with maybe a couple of them missing the yemen and vietnam matches.

Comment

damn ARJ Still Out injured..!! looks like he had a set-back in recovery process last week before his expected return for Chelsea game and now ruled outa of the next BHA too..!!

he injured himself on a really stupid play too..!! retarded effort to stop a ball which seemed 99% destined to go out for GK..!! Simply trying Too hard to impress in his new club...!

i'd guess him to also be missing the first 2 AC matches too along with Gholi who looks out for the entire tourney..!!
          good thing is we are rich for quality choices at Winger/Attacker position, so their void should present the long awaiting Torabi a great chance to make a case for more frequent minutes in TM along with Saman along the attacking front 3...!

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            The leader knows best. Nope, not a cult at all.

We heard this before the world cup, and Masoud ended up being hot garbage and had to benched for the last two games. Yet CQ keeps inviting him over and playing in a roll with alot of defensive responsibility, where Masoud as expected gets overpowered and turns the ball over.

And don't even get me started on Hajsafi as LB which cost us a goal against Portugal and a sub-par performance in many friendlies.

I don't think CQ is doing players a favor by playing them, I believe that he's human with flaws, and some of those flaws are clear in his team-selection.
            What's this guy's beef with Queiroz?

A) Is he upset or jelly that TM is getting great results under the (by far) best coach we've ever had in the history of our football?

Or

B) Is he secretly related to one of Queiroz's illustrious predecessors: Afshin Qotbi, Mansourian, Branko Ivanhovic, Amir Ghalenoei, Ali Daei or Mayeli Kohan?

Comment

Originally posted by Navid H View Post
              He makes no valid points. Do you think this guy actually cares about whether Padideh players were invited? No. He is selling out TM and trying to sabotage the team and his "friends" in order to score brownie points with PP fanboys.
              Shoja freaking Khalilzadeh is not Maldini. Kashima actually WON ACL and none of their players were invited to Japan's national team. But according to Rafiei, 50% of fans aren't rooting for TM bc CQ didn't invite PP's starting 11.
              He needs to STFU and GTO.
              Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              that interview reeks of bullshit. I beg you to listen to it again and catch the clear scent of bullshit that emerges throughout it. In what other fucking country, does a random average/below average player who was just in the desert of qatari relegation battle for a year have the right to complain regarding TM selection picked by a guy with the CV of CQ? In what world? How the fuck is this acceptable? People like rafiei with absolutely no background of cv have no right to talk and just spew bullshit. That is undermining TM right before a major tournament, and is out of order and should result in punishment.
              https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...id=40982749943

https://old.reddit.com/r/Aleague/com...squad_was_not/

In Australia. Troisi claims the Asian cup squad was not selected on performance or merit. Such things are common in other countries and should not/is not limited to only Iran. Before we all go out hating and showing our frustration towards Rafiei, riddle me this: How is what James Troisi doing any different from what Rafiei is doing? Is there some unwritten rule that states players (more specifically former players) cannot criticize squad selections? Torisi too is an attacking midfielder, who too also plays in the domestic leauge and in Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                What's this guy's beef with Queiroz?
                A) Is he upset or jelly that TM is getting great results under the (by far) best coach we've ever had in the history of our football?
                Or
                B) Is he secretly related to one of Queiroz's illustrious predecessors: Afshin Qotbi, Mansourian, Branko Ivanhovic, Amir Ghalenoei, Ali Daei or Mayeli Kohan?
                My beef is more with CQ's apologists than CQ himself (although I do think CQ himself has some deep personality flaws). It's entirely possible that CQ is best coach we've ever had, but still make mistakes sometimes.

We can't even criticize anything CQ does without being called names, or labeled as a Branko backer. In some people's eyes he literally can't do no wrong. He can pull down his pants and drop dookie in center-field in middle of a game, and some people will still say "He's King Carlos, so obviously this a part of his mind games. Don't you dare speak ill of him! Would you rather mayeli kohan does an ass sneeze?".

I was 100% against Masoud's inclusion for the WC, and I turned out to be right. Now CQ has made the same mistake again. Before the world cup, people said "don't worry, Masoud is only playing a defensive role in friendly game as a part of CQ's mind games", then the Morocco match game and guess what, Masoud was playing defensive role and turning the ball over left and right. We are seeing the same thing in our recent friendlies. And as I have said million times, if Masoud is there for purely moral reasons, then bring him there as a coach, not a player.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                  I am amazed at how gullible ppl here are. A random dude posts a one-liner without any sources whatsoever, and you guys believe and discuss that nonsense in like a dozen posts? Who are you?
                  Even if it's fake news, still think they deserve the best. It's the national team we are talking about, there is enough money in the country's vault to take care of their expenses, if the Smaugs share a bit. Patrons shouldn't have to do it.
                  Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    My beef is more with CQ's apologists than CQ himself (although I do think CQ himself has some deep personality flaws). It's entirely possible that CQ is best coach we've ever had, but still make mistakes sometimes.

We can't even criticize anything CQ does without being called names, or labeled as a Branko backer. In some people's eyes he literally can't do no wrong. He can pull down his pants and drop dookie in center-field in middle of a game, and some people will still say "He's King Carlos, so obviously this a part of his mind games. Don't you dare speak ill of him! Would you rather mayeli kohan does an ass sneeze?".
                    I was 100% against Masoud's inclusion for the WC, and I turned out to be right. Now CQ has made the same mistake again. Before the world cup, people said "don't worry, Masoud is only playing a defensive role in friendly game as a part of CQ's mind games", then the Morocco match game and guess what, Masoud was playing defensive role and turning the ball over left and right. We are seeing the same thing in our recent friendlies. And as I have said million times, if Masoud is there for purely moral reasons, then bring him there as a coach, not a player.
                    Personally, I am more than happy that our TM has been to the World C several times. Most of us are outside the country criticizing those who are actually doing something. It's too easy...

Masoud can't make miracles happen if the the team as a whole is not world class.They are on their way...give it time.
                    These guys are playing with A teams and yet they manage to kerp their heads up high.

I understand some of u are passionate, demanding fans. Kudos to u.

CQ has his flaws, who doesn't? His job is very challenging and even more so given TM's predicament. He can't go about listening to every fan's feedback, his long term mission is going to take more support than that.
                    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

ARJ injury may be a blessing for TM. In his recent and current form he is not
                      a starter for TM as far as I am concerned.
                      And if is given a clean bill of health I doubt he can by in any form to contribute
                      to TM. There are less than 20 days left to Iran's first match.

Comment

We should finish 1st place with the injured players resting. So that gives them another month to be match fit
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

It does not matter.

With all due respect to Yemen and Vietnam , TM will beat both of them with our second team.

However when we play Iraq , we need to be fully prepared with our A team because oon dayoosa
                          be ma ke miyoftan , gheyrati mishan so we need to win and revenge our last loss to them
                          as well.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                            It does not matter.

With all due respect to Yemen and Vietnam , TM will beat both of them with our second team.

However when we play Iraq , we need to be fully prepared with our A team because oon dayoosa
                            be ma ke miyoftan , gheyrati mishan so we need to win and revenge our last loss to them
                            as well.
                            Don't worry, barring any referee shenanigans, Iran will handily beat Iraq. Even 4 years ago, Iran was on its way to a comfortable victory, probably by 3 or 4 goals. Even after going down to 10 players, Iran scored 2 more goals and only lost on penalties after 120 minutes (75 minutes of it playing with 10).

This year's team is better, deeper, more disciplined, and in better physical shape. They can probably go toe to toe with the best in the world..........Oh I forgot. They did just that a few months ago :-)

No worries.
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                              This year's team is better, deeper, more disciplined, and in better physical shape. They can probably go toe to toe with the best in the world..........Oh I forgot. They did just that a few months ago :-)
                              Haahaa, love it!

Comment

How good is Iraq in relation to 4 years ago?

Comment

Working...
                                X