This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQ's Latest Post

Like I said today in Tashkent, unfortunately, until this moment, it was not possible to finalize the deal between Iran Federation and myself. There is a gentleman's agreement, but we cannot make this deal official if it is impossible to guarantee the conditions to support Team Melli preparation. Our work continues, with focus on this Tuesday match. Thank you Uzbekistan for the opportunity to play this preparation friendly.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bnjp4C9h...ueiroz_oficial

Comment

https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/427...ntina-friendly

Is this really true? Making a 600K profit for playing against Argentina and Colombia?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/427...ntina-friendly

Is this really true? Making a 600K profit for playing against Argentina and Colombia?
        No. It was a poorly written letter by a shady agency that hasn't delivered a single big match in their existence that was looking for publicity.

Comment

if we play bolivia is a good friendly but they have to bring thier A team.

Comment

after a long time(since qatar away), TM GK Coach uploaded a new training video. The video was taken at training camp in may, using 4 GK's. Beira, Mazaheri, Abedz, and H.Hossseini. Interesting watch just like the first one. They have a great camaraderie and good relationship with trainer which is great to see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD69SpTDfjg

Comment

Bolivia sux, Venezuela was a much better opponent but hey I take it man , no complaints here .

Beggars can’t be choosers.

Comment

Wow I don’t know if anyone noticed buy Australia was the only Asian team that did not play any friendlies

In September!!!!!!?????

Wow worse than Iran ???!!!

Comment

Bolivia beat argentina 2-0, and Chile 1-0, paraguay 1-0 in the qualifiers. The also tied brazil 0-0, and ecuador 2-2 and lost to uruguay,colombia, peru 4-2 , 1-0, and 2-1 respectively. They cant be horrible to obtain these results.

They also tied S.Korea 0-0 in a friendly recently. If they bring their A team, it will be a good test for TM in the sense that we will have to dictate play and dominate possession like we will in asian cup, and we will come up against a tough, physical, in all likelihood kind of dirty/harsh team, that will also have outlets that will test our defenders.

Not the best friendly but considering the circumstances, not the worst. Lets see what else IFF can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    Bolivia beat argentina 2-0, and Chile 1-0, paraguay 1-0 in the qualifiers. The also tied brazil 0-0, and ecuador 2-2 and lost to uruguay,colombia, peru 4-2 , 1-0, and 2-1 respectively. They cant be horrible to obtain these results.

They also tied S.Korea 0-0 in a friendly recently. If they bring their A team, it will be a good test for TM in the sense that we will have to dictate play and dominate possession like we will in asian cup, and we will come up against a tough, physical, in all likelihood kind of dirty/harsh team, that will also have outlets that will test our defenders.

Not the best friendly but considering the circumstances, not the worst. Lets see what else IFF can produce.
                    If they are so good, why doesn't PGPL invest in one of their players?

Comment

Sorry you were correct in the fact that they finished in 9 th spot only ahead of Venezuela in the

South American WCQ standings , so they maybe slightly better than What I thought.

Btw they tied Saudi Arabia today in a friendly 2-2

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

this is why I have, for years, said we shd not base our opinions ONLY on the scorelines.

Yes, bolivia has had those victories. and have ALWAYS have had such lopsided victories and results scalping the likes of argentina, brazil, colombia, ... .
                        BUT they're almost always AT HOME.
                        given the difference in altitude has caused many visiting teams run short of breath and gasp for air by the end of the 1st half itself.
                        so when you're used to such high altitude, playing against teams used to sea level environment, results in such lopsided scorelines.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          If they are so good, why doesn't PGPL invest in one of their players?
                          Because they are idiots.

Comment

Yeah I remember 9 years ago Bolivia beat Argentina 6-1 in Lapaz which is the highest altitude capital city in the
                            World with al ost 12000 feet above see level.
                            It is very normal for many soccer players of other countries to pass out during the matches all the time because the air is so Thin and hard to breath,oxygen tanks are a must.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                              this is why I have, for years, said we shd not base our opinions ONLY on the scorelines.

Yes, bolivia has had those victories. and have ALWAYS have had such lopsided victories and results scalping the likes of argentina, brazil, colombia, ... .
                              BUT they're almost always AT HOME.
                              given the difference in altitude has caused many visiting teams run short of breath and gasp for air by the end of the 1st half itself.
                              so when you're used to such high altitude, playing against teams used to sea level environment, results in such lopsided scorelines.
                              I agree and was going to mention this. But the points still remain. They are, if at full strength, a feisty side that will be ok preparation for us. I didnt say it was great, but its not horrible. They will be on par or better than the arab teams we will face, and have a similar style in all honesty to say an Iraq or something.

Comment

Any how I sure hope it is true that TM would play Bolivia.

We have no other choice in these times of desperation.

Comment

Working...
                                X