This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Do you remember what Amiri did against Pique?
    Of course, but i also remember every other game Iran has played with Amiri on the left side. That move was the equivalent of Shaq scoring a free throw.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
      Of course, but i also remember every other game Iran has played with Amiri on the left side. That move was the equivalent of Shaq scoring a free throw.
      thats pretty damn unfair. Amiri was excellent throughout WC, and the fact that you are saying he played on the left is a bit unimpressive, considering he played all games as a central midfielder. We had Gholizadeh on the left. Amiri will be a part of any TM midfield and rightfully so. On the left, yes I can see gholizadeh coming in for Karim, but Taremi would probably start there. He will destroy asian opposition, even if he cant quite translate that to the world stage.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        thats pretty damn unfair. Amiri was excellent throughout WC, and the fact that you are saying he played on the left is a bit unimpressive, considering he played all games as a central midfielder. We had Gholizadeh on the left. Amiri will be a part of any TM midfield and rightfully so. On the left, yes I can see gholizadeh coming in for Karim, but Taremi would probably start there. He will destroy asian opposition, even if he cant quite translate that to the world stage.
        I didn't deny that he impressed at the WC and was aware of his position, but through 99% of qualifiers he was on the left side and was basically just a work horse with sound fundamentals. Our WC games involved a lot of players in unnatural positions simply by virtue of our opposition. Amiri has always been on the left side for us though, with Taremi occasionally in front of him.

For Asian Cup though, we'll be defending far less rigidly and will need creative outlets for goals, which is why i would opt for Gholizadeh on that side

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
          I didn't deny that he impressed at the WC and was aware of his position, but through 99% of qualifiers he was on the left side and was basically just a work horse with sound fundamentals. Our WC games involved a lot of players in unnatural positions simply by virtue of our opposition. Amiri has always been on the left side for us though, with Taremi occasionally in front of him.

For Asian Cup though, we'll be defending far less rigidly and will need creative outlets for goals, which is why i would opt for Gholizadeh on that side
          I agree but honestly, in a midfield three, he would be there for me.

In the midfield I would like to see

Ezatolahi-------Amiri
          ARJ-----Ghoddos----Taremi

OR

-------------Ezatolahi----------
          ARJ---Ghoddos-----Amiri-----Gholizadeh

Comment

Uh, those letters are extremely shady. For one, Iranian players can't get visas into the US.
            2) If you check the tweet of the dude who posted them-- one person asked him about it's validity and he's kind of angry.

I think it wouldn't hurt to be extra skeptical.
            Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
            محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
            - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
              Uh, those letters are extremely shady. For one, Iranian players can't get visas into the US.
              2) If you check the tweet of the dude who posted them-- one person asked him about it's validity and he's kind of angry.

I think it wouldn't hurt to be extra skeptical.
              Could you please share the tweet you’re referring to
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Squad is in UZB

Comment

Next game : in Tehran
                  Iran vs Bolivia

حریف بعدی تیم ملی مشخص شد

تیم ملی در فیفا دی بعدی با تیم بولیوی بازی خواهد کرد.

به گزارش "ورزش سه"، تیم ملی می توانست در روزهای 15 و 20 شهریور بازی دوستانه انجام دهد که ترجیح داد در روز 15 تمرینات خود را به منظور بازی با ازبکستان دنبال کند که قرار است 20 شهریور در تاشکند برگزار شود.

بازی با بولیوی در فیفا دی بعدی و در تهران برگزار می شود

Comment

As many already stated, the agency promising the Iran-Argentina and Iran-Colombia games is not considered legitimate and has no history or background of actually arranging big matches. As such, IFF basically said they never should have even responded regarded the "offer" in public.

http://90tv.ir/news/480145/%D8%A7%D8...8C%D8%B3%D8%AA

In short, offer was basically a hustle by a company that wants to get famous... they couldn't actually pull it off.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Do you remember what Amiri did against Pique?
                      I'm not saying whether Amiri has more creativity or less. But using 1 instance of tunneling a defender (as famous as pique even) is by no standards or in no known universe a sign of creativity of a player.

while on this subject, we've seen what Amiri is capable of. I wouldnt mind seeing what Gholizadeh can do in a friendly game.
                      afterall test games are for such ... tests.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                        Iran vs Bolivia

به گزارش "ورزش سه"، تیم ملی می توانست در روزهای 15 و 20 شهریور بازی دوستانه انجام دهد که ترجیح داد در روز 15 تمرینات خود را به منظور بازی با ازبکستان دنبال کند که قرار است 20 شهریور در تاشکند برگزار شود.

This is not on FIFA or any other calendar yet. I wouldn't count on it until it shows up there:

https://www.fifa.com/live-scores/int...l#month10-2018

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                          This is not on FIFA or any other calendar yet. I wouldn't count on it until it shows up there:
                          https://www.fifa.com/live-scores/int...l#month10-2018
                          edit: oh this is futsal!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                            edit: oh this is futsal!
                            Yes, those are Argentina Youth Olympic games. For others, scroll down to get to football friendlies.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                              Iran vs Bolivia

hope this happens would be a solid friendly for sure
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Saudis about to play Bolivia in a friendly

Comment

Working...
                                X