No announcement yet.

Iran's friendly (March 2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are you guys talking about Senegal? I don't remember hearing any rumors that we will play vs them?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      dude what are you talking about. Senegal are much better than algeria, have qualified for the WC, and have world class players.
      https://www.transfermarkt.com/senega...te/verein/3499
      maybe a look at this will enlighten you. Sadio Mane, Keita Balde, Kalidou Koulibaly, Badou Ndiaye, Mbaye Niang, Cheikhou Kouyate, Diafra Sakho, etc, etc. If TM could actually beat senegal I would way more confident of our chances of beating algeria. Despite senegal being a different style, more physical, less technical, they still have a solid defense like senegal, and many stars on the wings just like morocco. If we could shut down Mane and Keita Balde then we would be prepared for the likes of Zyech and Ambrabat. Plus dealing with world class defenders like Koulibaly, who is partnered with other really good players like Kouyate from West Ham will have our forwards prepared for the likes of benatia, hakimi, etc.
      You misunderstood my comment bruh. Reply to Hoorad.

Comment

When I hear Senegal, all I can think about is the 2002 WC squad with El Hadji Diouf. What a player!
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
          You misunderstood my comment bruh. Reply to Hoorad.
          no I was replying to hoorad.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
            Senegal is fucking 23rd in the world. What drugs do people take to think this is a bad friendly?
            and I watched some of their qualifiers, specially the last one, they qualified...they play good football and they are physically good test.
            World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
            sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
            If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
            -

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
              Why are you guys talking about Senegal? I don't remember hearing any rumors that we will play vs them?
              you are a good example for users, which only read the last site of a thread...
              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
              sigpic

-

Comment

They are a good team, but not similar to anymore to Morocco in comparison to Algeria. My comment was intended for our Spain/Portugal match, we need to go bigger for once on a friendly like how we played Brazil that one time and lost 3-0 so we can get an idea of what we are dealing with. My first choice for Morocco would be Algeria as a friendly, but wouldn’t be disappointed if we got Senegal instead.

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                  you are a good example for users, which only read the last site of a thread...
                  Actually I went back a couple of pages. Also when you are in medical school with 30 hours of class a week and 10 finale exams... it's not fun to be told such a thing. I come on here to enjoy myself and read about a sport and a team that I love. Why am I getting attacked for asking a question?

Comment

I much rather play a team like Greece, Egypt, Algeria or even Iraq than Senegal. Senegal is nothing like Morocco.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                      Actually I went back a couple of pages. Also when you are in medical school with 30 hours of class a week and 10 finale exams... it's not fun to be told such a thing. I come on here to enjoy myself and read about a sport and a team that I love. Why am I getting attacked for asking a question?
                      that was sarcasm, ironic fun. no attack. hehe
                      sigpic

-

Comment

All I know is that if we don’t set up our most important March friendlies by the end of this coming week
                        Then you can forget about getting any WC qualified teams or other good quality nations left.
                        They will be all booked by other WV teams and we will have to settle for Mediocre teams.

Comment

Tasnim - Iraq’s Minister of Youth and Sports Abdul-Hussein Abtaan said his ministry has been waiting for months for the Football Federation Islamic Republic of Iran’s response to an offer for holding a friendly soccer game in the Arab country.

“For about five months, we have been pursuing (a plan to hold) a soccer game between Iran and Iraq’s national teams in (the Iraqi cities of) Karbala or Basra but unfortunately, despite continued efforts, the demand has not been answered yet and we are still waiting for the greenlight of Iran’s Football Federation,” Abtaan told Tasnim.

The Iraqi official further lauded Iran’s progress in various fields of sports, including soccer and weightlifting.

“Iran and Iraq have very good relations in sports,” he said, highlighting several matches played between the two countries’ sports teams in in various fields.

The Iranian national football team was defeated against Iraq in a friendly match in March 2017.

In the match, held behind the closed doors in Tehran’s Azadi Stadium, Team Melli suffered a 1-0 defeat to Iraq.

Iran and Iraq enjoy cordial political, security and cultural ties. Iran has been a major supporter of Iraq’s government and people in the Arab country’s war against terrorism and Iraq’s market is a major destination of Iran’s non-oil exports.

http://persianleague.com/index.php/1...occer-friendly

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post

Tasnim - Iraq’s Minister of Youth and Sports Abdul-Hussein Abtaan said his ministry has been waiting for months for the Football Federation Islamic Republic of Iran’s response to an offer for holding a friendly soccer game in the Arab country.

“For about five months, we have been pursuing (a plan to hold) a soccer game between Iran and Iraq’s national teams in (the Iraqi cities of) Karbala or Basra but unfortunately, despite continued efforts, the demand has not been answered yet and we are still waiting for the greenlight of Iran’s Football Federation,” Abtaan told Tasnim.

The Iraqi official further lauded Iran’s progress in various fields of sports, including soccer and weightlifting.

“Iran and Iraq have very good relations in sports,” he said, highlighting several matches played between the two countries’ sports teams in in various fields.

The Iranian national football team was defeated against Iraq in a friendly match in March 2017.

In the match, held behind the closed doors in Tehran’s Azadi Stadium, Team Melli suffered a 1-0 defeat to Iraq.

Iran and Iraq enjoy cordial political, security and cultural ties. Iran has been a major supporter of Iraq’s government and people in the Arab country’s war against terrorism and Iraq’s market is a major destination of Iran’s non-oil exports.

http://persianleague.com/index.php/1...occer-friendly
                            Tell Iraq we'll play them for 2 million dollars then turn around and give that money to a pot 1 team to play us!

Comment

actually, we should play Iraq in January OR February as warm-up-friendly for the real-friendlies if they can guarantee security for our team and staff. this is very important.

But it will be a good test and warm-up friendly for Januar or February. but not good for March or later..
                              sigpic

-

Comment

Originally posted by koush22 View Post
                                Tell Iraq we'll play them for 2 million dollars then turn around and give that money to a pot 1 team to play us!
                                Lol if we are broke what do you think they are?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I8260 met Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X