No announcement yet.

Iran's friendly (March 2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop complaining.. Senegal will be a good friendly.

Comment

Brazil

http://ffiri.ir/news/detail/سفیر-برز...7074/news.aspx

Comment

They're talking about finding sponsors.
        I don't know if there will be any. Brazil FA usually wants 2-4 million per game plus all sorts of other luxuries. Not worth it!

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post

Tasnim - Iraq’s Minister of Youth and Sports Abdul-Hussein Abtaan said his ministry has been waiting for months for the Football Federation Islamic Republic of Iran’s response to an offer for holding a friendly soccer game in the Arab country.

“For about five months, we have been pursuing (a plan to hold) a soccer game between Iran and Iraq’s national teams in (the Iraqi cities of) Karbala or Basra but unfortunately, despite continued efforts, the demand has not been answered yet and we are still waiting for the greenlight of Iran’s Football Federation,” Abtaan told Tasnim.

The Iraqi official further lauded Iran’s progress in various fields of sports, including soccer and weightlifting.

“Iran and Iraq have very good relations in sports,” he said, highlighting several matches played between the two countries’ sports teams in in various fields.

The Iranian national football team was defeated against Iraq in a friendly match in March 2017.

In the match, held behind the closed doors in Tehran’s Azadi Stadium, Team Melli suffered a 1-0 defeat to Iraq.

Iran and Iraq enjoy cordial political, security and cultural ties. Iran has been a major supporter of Iraq’s government and people in the Arab country’s war against terrorism and Iraq’s market is a major destination of Iran’s non-oil exports.

http://persianleague.com/index.php/1...occer-friendly
          Fuck Iraq.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
            Stop complaining.. Senegal will be a good friendly.
            i agree, Senegal can be good test or any decent or strong team in Africa, like Ivory Coast, Ghana, Egypt, Cameroun, South Africa.. those countries maybe are different but they share many things with Moroccan team, technics, strength... difference can be just few players skills, 2/3 can make one team little better than the other in defense, or attack, or midfield... and the touch of the coach can make little difference too.
            for Algeria, they will be intresting for Iran, portugal or spain only if they wake up and get back to their football and i don't think this can happened with their actual coach, they in rebuilding process, not ready yet anyway, maybe in june they cna be ready, or maybe not!
            Tunisia will be useless, they are not bad but they are too different than Algeria and Morocco.., they are like Italy with less technical or talented players, they are too defensive, tricky and provocative in many ways, just to mean being in north africa don't mean we are all similar or we play like each other, plus it's not only about players but also about coaches and their plans.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              They're talking about finding sponsors.
              I don't know if there will be any. Brazil FA usually wants 2-4 million per game plus all sorts of other luxuries. Not worth it!
              2m for brazil friendly is nothing! They will get it from sponsors and tickets and TV money in 2sec

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                2m for brazil friendly is nothing! They will get it from sponsors and tickets and TV money in 2sec
                only the tickets will raise 1m dollars. thats 10 dollar per ticket and 100K spectators. They can raise atleast 2m dollars from selling tv rights internationally

Comment

Hope this works, because it did last time. Should be an amazing friendly!

Comment

We played Brazil once in UAE I think and if I remember correctly we lost by 3 goals. or was it 1 goal?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
                      We played Brazil once in UAE I think and if I remember correctly we lost by 3 goals. or was it 1 goal?
                      3 goals, but Hosseini almost scored 1 but deemed offside incorrectly iirc...

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
                        3-0

Jalal Hosseini scored a perfectly fine goal at first but the referee called it offside, otherwise we would have been ahead of Brazil with 1 goal for a short while during the game.

Comment

It was Mohammad Gholami not Hosseini.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            It was Mohammad Gholami not Hosseini.
                            True! It was due to Jalal Hosseini's pass that the offside was incorrectly called!

Man, the Brazilians really made a soosk out of us in that game! They got Rahmati to work his a$$ off.

Comment

چانه زنی ایران و ترکیه بر سر بازی دوستانه

به گزارش خبرورزشی؛ با اعلام سرمربی تیم ملی، شاید ایران دیدار دوستانه با تیم ملی ترکیه برگزار کند. در همین راستا خبر می رسد ایران و ترکیه مشغول چانه زنی درباره زمان برگزاری مسابقه هستند. کارلوس کی روش در نظر دارد دو تیم در اسفندماه با هم برگزار کنند ولی ترکیه ای ها هنوز با این مسئله موافقت نکرده اند. گویا نظر آنها برگزاری بازی در فروردین ماه سال آینده است. چانه زنی ها ادامه دارد و باید دید در نهایت بازی برای چه زمانی فیکس خواهد شد.

http://www.khabarvarzeshi.com/p/144420

ps. My hunch is that for March friendlies Team Melli will play Turkey & Senegal. In May maybe Mexico and June Algeria
                              Then remaining matches for outside of official calendar: Iraq, Uzbekistan, Lebanon.

Comment

حریفان ایران برای بازی های تدارکاتی مشخص شدند

طبق اعلام رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال ایران تیم ملی تا پیش ازشروع جام جهانی، ۷ بازی دوستانه برگزار خواهد کرد که تاکنون ۵ تیم مشخص شده اند.

به گزارش خبرگزاری موج، پس از برگزاری مراسم قرعه کشی رقابت های جام جهانی 2018 روسیه و همگروهی ایران با تیم های صاحب نامی همچون پرتغال،اسپانیا و مراکش مسوولان فدراسیون فوتبال طبق هماهنگی با کارلوس کی روش به دنبال فراهم کردن دیدارهای دوستانه با تیم های قدرتمند هستند.

برهمین اساس تیم های ایتالیا، لهستان، یونان، الجزایر و قطر گزینه های فدراسیون فوتبال برای برگزاری دیدارهای دوستانه با شاگردان کی روش هستند تا تیم ملی با آمادگی لازم پا به رقابت های مهم جام جهانی بگذارد.

شایان ذکر است هنوز 2 حریف ایران در بازی های تدارکاتی مشخص نشده اند.

گفتنی است طبق اعلام مهدی تاج بازی تیم ملی با الجزایر آخرین دیدار دوستانه شاگردان کی روش پیش از رفتن به روسیه خواهد بود.

http://www.mojnews.com/%D8%A8%D8%AE%...AF%D9%86%D8%AF

Comment

Working...
                                X