Iran's friendly (March 2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
    .... speechless. You can't beat Spain if you play teams like Lithuania or Syria.
    And you think we can beat spain by losing to Brazil or Germany?

CQ record with Iran

GP W D L
    81 50 23 8

Give the man some credit, If anyone can get our team ready, it will be him.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
      .... speechless. You can't beat Spain if you play teams like Lithuania or Syria.
      We're probably losing to Spain one way or another. Asian teams have played against top teams before in friendlies and it never actually helped them for a WC. I'd be happy to somehow have Iran draw against Spain and Portugal.

Comment

My feeling is that we will beat Morroco,draw Portugal and loose to Spain

Comment

we will draw Morocco 0:0 and lose 0:1 to Spain, draw Portugal 1:1. I am looking to the last World Cup 2006 and 2014. We only made 1 goals. I really hope we do better this time but I am not sure.

My hope is on players like Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Reza and Ashkan Dejagah I hope they do it in the World Cup 2018

Comment

We will play Greece in Turkey (Who will the Turks root for?) and Lithuania in Russia.

So we won't have any farewell game at home. Great job by the 5* football federation for not being able to bring a single half-decent team to Iran.

Comment

Lithuania the great high prolific team from the baltics!
              *Looks at Latvia and Estonia rankings*
              hmm...takes back statement made.
              I don't like to base my opinion on rankings...but even Andorra....ANDORRA (doesn't have a freaking airport) has higher fifa ranking than Lithuania.
              All respect to my Lithuanian friends though they rock
              I guess for last game before WC is good game. My only complaint is we are not playing any teams on the same level as Spainl. To all those who play video games. When there is a hard boss you might have to retry beating it 2-3 times or watch a tutorial online. Spain = hard boss. If we don't play similar teams how on Earth will we beat them?
              North African friendlys = Morocco
              Greece/Turkey/Russia = Portugal (minus Ronaldo)
              (maybe Venezuela...not even close but) = Spain
              EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

what happened to the Italy and Brazil game?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post

it was kinda sure would not happen, they wanted alot of money and iran wont pay

Comment

It is confirmed on Persianfootball.com Iran will play Greece and Lithuania in Russia. Greece is a good one!

Greece the winners of Euro 2004

Comment

i mean greece and turkey are good preperation for portugal, cause portugal without ronaldo is not that good

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post

IFF has organized virtual games against these two team at PEC center. Apparently it cost us 1 million euros for each, but it will be fully covered by the sponsors.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                          IFF has organized virtual games against these two team at PEC center. Apparently it cost us 1 million euros for each, but it will be fully covered by the sponsors.
                          So they're playing Brazil and Italy on FIFA 18 with the hardest difficulty or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                            So they're playing Brazil and Italy on FIFA 18 with the hardest difficulty or something?
                            Exactly. We may be entitled to a wild card though

Comment

playing Greece in turkey makes no sense. if you want to be under pressure, you should play Greece away with their fans.

i do not know and do not understand what the hell IFF is doing.

a match vs. Brazil in 100.000 Saadi made more sense under good atmosphere, instead of turning middeteranian and have no clue what to do really....
                              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                              -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                                playing Greece in turkey makes no sense. if you want to be under pressure, you should play Greece away with their fans.

i do not know and do not understand what the hell IFF is doing.

a match vs. Brazil in 100.000 Saadi made more sense under good atmosphere, instead of turning middeteranian and have no clue what to do really....
                                Baba enough with Brazil, fuck Brazil. Why set up a friendly we know we're virtually going to lose?

Comment

Working...
                                X