Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Syria; Info, Updates and Live Reports (05.09.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    A lot of us were about that age when we posted on iranian message boards for the france world cup, shouldn't really be an issue.
    Thank you, good to have someone understand that everyone was once 17 and being 17 isn't something permanent

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
      Thank you, good to have someone understand that everyone was once 17 and being 17 isn't something permanent
      That's literally what I said and you got triggered

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
        That's literally what I said and you got triggered
        AY BABA! Vasl kon digeh! You want to talk about being mature, but yet you are still continuing the conversation which isn't quite mature after numerously stating I don't wish to talk about age, keep in mind you were talking about maturity and comparing it to age which had no correlation to the topic I was dicussing, FOOTBALL!

Comment

does anyone have a link to the whole game? not just highlights.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
            Terrible quality with arabic commentary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv5pWcIBKag

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              Our record wasn't against Japan, and Saudi but against SK (decent team but they are the worsk SK since years and aren't significant internationally these days. They recent global performance was an early exit in WC14 in a average groupe), Uzbek (usual shokers), war torn Syria, Qatar and China (lol). We also got scored by the powerhouses Turkmenistan and Oman at the last round.

our defense record means a lot in Asia but not much for Europeans countries.
              Very well said. I agree that our group was much easier. However, the defensive 12 clean sheet performance have been noticed by almost all federations. Anywhere I read and watched, they made a note of it that Syria ended Iran's run.

Also, do you remember the last time an Asian side beating Iran in official time?

Anyways, I hope we can improve our leadership inside the pitch before the world cup. We can only achieve that with active scouting, great budget and also many many friendlies. CQ also mentioned in his post interview today that he is searching for that key player (leader) in the team; a difficult task after the departure of Nekounam. Would Ghodoos be that lost piece of the puzzle? Or our existing midfielders raise the bar and achieve that role? Only time will prove it? At the end of the day, we all want a better Iran. Thanks for the debate bro. Cheers again on our successful world cup qualification campaign. Now let us focus on a great world cup to terminate the jinx of not advancing to the second stage. CQ challenged all the odds and I am quite optimistic on our chances in Russia 2018. Hopefully!
              sigpic
              SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
              IRAN
              - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                Here we go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFG-OzdR3DA

But warning lol: You will be so disappointed of many chances (empty nets) and hitting the posts; just ridiculously unlucky and bad officiating of The Jap as usual. Just lay back and enjoy the fact that we had qualified and for some crazy reason it did not end with a crazy score line of 5-2 hehe.. Cheers
                sigpic
                SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                IRAN
                - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Oh btw Syria's second goal , made ESPN 'a top 10 plays of the day tonight.

Comment

AY BABA! Vasl kon digeh! You want to talk about being mature, but yet you are still continuing the conversation which isn't quite mature after numerously stating I don't wish to talk about age, keep in mind you were talking about maturity and comparing it to age which had no correlation to the topic I was dicussing, FOOTBALL!
                    mature? coming from someone who posts a video from "Conservative America today", a group that is advocating bombing Iran. This is laughable.

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post2473035
                    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                      mature? coming from someone who posts a video from "Conservative America today", a group that is advocating bombing Iran. This is laughable.

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post2473035
                      I was adding the video because of the absurdity of it, but you just jump to conlusions and started insulting me for no reason. My mistake for underestimating your intelligence level... And it was originally posted as response to someone I had been debating to, so really you just made a fool of yourself there...

Comment

I was adding the video because of the absurdity of it, but you just jump to conlusions and started insulting me for no reason. My mistake for underestimating your intelligence level... And it was originally posted as response to someone I had been debating to, so really you just made a fool of yourself there...
                        oh I'm not jumping to any conclusion and my intelligence level is not under question. the video you posted from this conservative group, however, does speaks for itself.
                        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

oh I'm not jumping to any conclusion. the video speaks for itself.
                          I know, THATS WHY I PUT IT ON THERE, as a mockery/joke, thought it was self-explanatory so I didn't add any more captions to it...

Comment

oh I'm not jumping to any conclusion and my intelligence level is not under question. the video you posted from this conservative group, however, does speaks for itself.
                            baba he said it was sarcastic how can you persist with the same argument ? Mods should take control here . We dont need 3 pages of hoorad and offside1 talking about how each other are immature and 17 or whatever.

Comment

Not sure if it was shared before or not but this is a nice level headed discussion about the game:

Comment

WARNED!!! Your intelligence level is not that high indeed and I personally vouch for this statement. Once more you disturb the members here with your stupid remarks, you will get banned. So behave mr know it all. I am really not digging your posts nor your futile presence in PFDC anymore, so you might totally vanish from this site one morning if you don't get your shit together. now the ball is in your court.
                                Last edited by webmaster; 09-07-2017, 01:38 AM.
                                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                                X