Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Syria; Info, Updates and Live Reports (05.09.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
    I honestly don't know why we would have a huge celebrate for qualifying to the WC. Do Korea & Japan even do it? I know England back in 2013 were mocked for it a lot... it seems like a small country mentality IMO. Qualifying to the WC should be an expectation for us not an achievement.
    Korea had some sort of ceremony after their game vs Uzb, they even had a ceremony when they lost to us in front of an empty stadium LOL

Comment

SAUDIS IN THE WORLD CUP!
      Therefore, Australia - Syria. A tough task by Syrianto mount. Can Syria cause an upset?
      So this is probably the year AFC will have 5 Rep because Australian is well capable beating CONCACAF team either USA OR Honduras. But you never know if Syria rides on the momentum; they may shock the world. We saw that before in Olympics by war torn country Iraq.

Yes I am watching the post match celebrations. A Muslim country claimed to be ISIS run (I don't think true), they are dancing and broadcast music. In our country our commentator is not using the word Raghs it says harkathaye mozoon. There is not even a concept of Dancing on Iranian TV. It's sad

Final:

Iran, Japan, Korea and Saudi direct flight to Russia

Australia vs Syria in playoff to face either USA, Honduras or less likely Panama

Iran only undefeated country in Asia

Iran only country with 1100 min of clean sheet: 12 straight games

Iran qualified as best of Asia
      sigpic
      SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
      IRAN
      - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

maybe we will see USA vs Australia in the playoff!!

that will be a very nice match up
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by arasradio View Post
          SAUDIS IN THE WORLD CUP!
          Therefore, Australia - Syria. A tough task by Syrianto mount. Can Syria cause an upset?
          So this is probably the year AFC will have 5 Rep because Australian is well capable beating CONCACAF team either USA OR Honduras. But you never know if Syria rides on the momentum; they may shock the world. We saw that before in Olympics by war torn country Iraq.

Yes I am watching the post match celebrations. A Muslim country claimed to be ISIS run (I don't think true), they are dancing and broadcast music. In our country our commentator is not using the word Raghs it says harkathaye mozoon. There is not even a concept of Dancing on Iranian TV. It's sad

Final:

Iran, Japan, Korea and Saudi direct flight to Russia

Australia vs Syria in playoff to face either USA, Honduras or less likely Panama

Iran only undefeated country in Asia

Iran only country with 1100 min of clean sheet: 12 straight games

Iran qualified as best of Asia
          now we need to focus and work to make this team better.

maybe it was a blessing in disguise for us to loss this match. This way we can wake up. especially IFF.
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Crying noises? Hell's the matter with you? Most people aren't mature at 17, it wasn't an insult. I'm only 21 so I remember how high school atmosphere was like and it's different from adult atmosphere. Maybe you don't know Nokhodi is like in his 30s or 40s, he's one of the earliest ever PFDC members
            Why are the hell are you even bringing age into this conversation about football? Anyone at any age could act anyway they want wether it'd be mature or immature, just like Azmoun. I don't see why anything about Nokhodi's age or age in general is relevant to my subject of matter which was DISCUSSING FOOTBALL.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              Why? Because we break a record against mickey mouse oppositions in Asia??
              I am familiar with this mentality we don't want to underestimate others then we pay for it big time. The more successful the more humble bro ! I don't call Korea, Japan and Saudi Micky Mouse at all. We have progressed. They are not bad. You will see that in the World Cup. I personally wish all 4 or 5 AFC reps success anyways. Cheers to the all.

However, going back to tactical point you made, whether you like it or not; we have a solid defence known internationally.

Now let's respect other teams. No teams in the World Cup can be considered Micky mouse but yet we conceded the least goals , were the only undefeated in Asia and few in the world , qualified as second team in the world after Brazil 2 games before the final day; broke a record, gained the most points and qualified in style topping Asia in total.

Now it can be definitely argued that as I said our team lacks the finishing touch and the transition between the defence and front. If we can work on that department; this team can play some good matches in the World Cup. I said we have a good defence already. Let's work on our offence. We will need that badly. Cheers up. Cheers
              sigpic
              SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
              IRAN
              - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                I may be 17 but I'm more mature than you, as shown by you calling someone a baby and making "crying noises" in the post. So don't even start, especially with your history on this site...
                you may be mature but your thoughts, ideas,..changes alot from now till 30. trust me.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                CITY

Comment

Originally posted by arasradio View Post
                  I am familiar with this mentality we don't want to underestimate others then we pay for it big time. The more successful the more humble bro ! I don't call Korea, Japan and Saudi Micky Mouse at all. We have progressed. They are not bad. You will see that in the World Cup. I personally wish all 4 or 5 AFC reps success anyways. Cheers to the all.

However, going back to tactical point you made, whether you like it or not; we have a solid defence known internationally.

Now let's respect other teams. No teams in the World Cup can be considered Micky mouse but yet we conceded the least goals , were the only undefeated in Asia and few in the world , qualified as second team in the world after Brazil 2 games before the final day; broke a record, gained the most points and qualified in style topping Asia in total.

Now it can be definitely argued that as I said our team lacks the finishing touch and the transition between the defence and front. If we can work on that department; this team can play some good matches in the World Cup. I said we have a good defence already. Let's work on our offence. We will need that badly. Cheers up. Cheers
                  Our record wasn't against Japan, and Saudi but against SK (decent team but they are the worsk SK since years and aren't significant internationally these days. They recent global performance was an early exit in WC14 in a average groupe), Uzbek (usual shokers), war torn Syria, Qatar and China (lol). We also got scored by the powerhouses Turkmenistan and Oman at the last round.

our defense record means a lot in Asia but not much for Europeans countries.

Comment

Turkey 1 Croatia 0. This make their group scary!!! 9 min left
                    sigpic
                    SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                    IRAN
                    - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

Comment

This would be for certain people who use any excuse to spill a few gher. But truly for some youth & common ppl in Iran it's all they have.

I honestly don't know why we would have a huge celebrate for qualifying to the WC. Do Korea & Japan even do it? I know England back in 2013 were mocked for it a lot... it seems like a small country mentality IMO. Qualifying to the WC should be an expectation for us not an achievement.

Comment

Just to compare federations, Saudi FF just announced a $300k award for every player for making it to the world cup.

Our players didn't even get fireworks.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                          Just to compare federations, Saudi FF just announced a $300k award for every player for making it to the world cup.

Our players didn't even get fireworks.
                          we can't compare ourselves to them. KSA is probably the only federation that will give out this much money for making the world cup!! no other countries does it. that is why their players are not motivated to go to europe and you know the rest.
                          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Congratulations to Iran, South Korea, Japan, and Saudi Arabia on qualifying to the World Cup!

I think Syria will upset Australia in the play-offs. I don't know about after that. If USA goes to play-offs then I vote USA going through. If Panama goes I think Syria may have a chance.

Anything is possible in football. I didn't like the Syrians time wasting and grass rolling, I think that's a disgusting display in football. But credit should be given where it's due and they did well in Azadi. They defended well and counter attacked well. Congrats to them on getting 3rd place.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K View Post
                              you may be mature but your thoughts, ideas,..changes alot from now till 30. trust me.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
                              I'm just want to talk about football not age or one's maturity

Comment

A lot of us were about that age when we posted on iranian message boards for the france world cup, shouldn't really be an issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X