This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    Alireza Jahanbakhsh's brother is following both Brighton and Leicester on Instagram.

Oh ... the confusion.
    the suspense ! If you ask me I think Leicester was almost a done deal a few days ago until Brighton decided they also wanted to spend 22 million euros on him. I guess we will find out who he chooses. I would prefer LCFC but regardless Alireza WE SUPPORT YOU, you've made us proud !

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      Alireza Jahanbakhsh's brother is following both Brighton and Leicester on Instagram.
      Oh ... the confusion.
      https://twitter.com/Mohamma33483793/...12315330076674

Comment

So I'm pretty sure LCFC isn't following Jahanbakhsh's brother but vice versa lol!

Comment

https://www.albawaba.com/sport/jahan...-agent-1162340
          The agent of reported Leicester City target Alireza Jahanbakhsh has confirmed transfer talks with an unnamed club, sparking speculation over the Iranian winger’s potential destination.

Amir Hashemi, representative of AZ Alkmaar winger Jahanbakhsh, told Dutch media on Friday afternoon: “We are actually discussing a transfer, but I cannot say which team is involved, but it is not a Dutch club.”

City and Premier League rivals Brighton have both been linked with the Iranian international, who last night posted a picture of himself on an Austrian Airlines flight, leicestermercury.co.uk reported.

That sparked further talk that a move was imminent, although Dutch outlet NH report that Jahanbakhsh is due to return to AZ for pre-season on Saturday.

The Brighton Argus have confirmed the Seagulls’ interest in the 24-year-old with their sources suggesting a move to the south coast is on the cards.

Despite playing out wide, Jahanbakhsh was top scorer in the Eredivisie last season, scoring 21 goals.

Jahanbakhsh’s value has soared in his two seasons at AZ. He has been linked with a move to Napoli and West Ham United.
          "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

We will get the final decision later on today
            ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Originally posted by jack7000 View Post
              We will get the final decision later on today
              Haven't we said that for a week?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                Haven't we said that for a week?
                a week ago JB said the decision will be made in a week
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                  F*** the haters, man scores goals against Eredivisie lower table fodder and Iranians think he should be replacing Hazard. This is a massive opportunity for him, I'll be down the Amex with my Iran flag a good few times next season if I can get my hands on tickets, BHAFC, how easy am I going to find getting my hands on tickets?
                  Would be good to see some Iran flags down at the Amex, for sure!
                  Tickets will be easy enough to get for some games, and almost impossible to get for other games. I’ll try and make this post detailed enough to explain how the stupid system works.
                  We rank all home games on a scale of A, B & C category games. The big 6 will be category A games, local rivalries and fairly big teams category B and then the likes of Huddersfield & Burnley being Cat C. Not only does this effect the price, it also changes when people can buy tickets.
                  For example, Manchester United at home has the following list of when people can get tickets:
                  Bronze/Young Seagulls PLUS Members with 40+ member points On Sale Tue 17 July
                  All Bronze/Young Seagulls PLUS Members On Sale Wed 18 July
                  Season Ticket Holders Guest On Sale Tue 24 July
                  As you can guess, it’s very unlikely that tickets will make it to guests of season ticket holders, and the club haven’t even given an option for general sale because there’s no hope it’ll fall that far. So if you want to see us against the BIG teams you’ll probably have to buy membership which is about £20 a year but comes with a bunch of extra rewards (I’ll link below)
                  However if you’re happy to see us against any team then the lower category games go on sale with different tiers. For example Wolves tickets go on sale like this;
                  Bronze/Young Seagulls PLUS Members On Sale Tue 21 August
                  Season Ticket Holders Guest On Sale Tue 28 August
                  General Sale On Sale Thu 30 August
                  It’s worth noting that every game sold out last season, but obviously the fact it’s our second season in the Premier League might reduce demand slightly for games like this. In theory if you made sure you get online to purchase tickets as soon as you can you should be fine, or you can fork out the £20 for membership and be guaranteed to make it to pretty much any game you want bar the top 6.
                  It’s also worth noting that if you do buy membership you have to wait 2 weeks for the ticket priority to kick in, so people can’t buy it just before a big game so if you do go down that route then you need to plan it in advance. It’s probably ideal to wait until a couple of months in to the season anyway though, as there’s a big chance we will try to integrate Ali J in to the team slowly, so he may start on the bench for the first few months.
                  Let me know if you do end up getting tickets, and if I’m still kicking about on the forum then I’d be happy to give you a few pointers about where to sit, or pre/post game places to go.
                  Membership: https://www.seagullstickets.com/memberships
                  Ticket site: https://www.seagullstickets.com

Comment

Top man, as you say he'll probably be eased into things sIowly so I think the League Cup may be my first real worthwhile opportunity. Come on the home draw (or the away as long as it's somewhere south of Birmingham).

Comment

Good luck to you BHAFC nonetheless. We will be supporting / following our boy and your club of course, like we do with all other Iranian players in Europe.

Comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...vise_top_goal/
                        Still nothing official though.

Comment

I don’t buy this belief he’s not going to be offered a crucial role in the squad and come in as a starter. Brighton will have to break the bank for him and he’s going to be their record signing by a margin

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
                            I don’t buy this belief he’s not going to be offered a crucial role in the squad and come in as a starter. Brighton will have to break the bank for him and he’s going to be their record signing by a margin
                            Jose Izquierdo was our record signing last summer. A winger from a good European league who had an excellent goal/assist rate in his previous season. He started a lot of games in the first half of the season on the bench. Locadia cost us £16,000,000 in January. I think he started 1, maybe 2 league games for us.

Hughton will not throw someone in at the deep end. He will break them in to the team slowly, 30 minutes off the bench here, a start in a cup game there. Once he is up to speed with the league and how we want to play he will begin to start games, but not before then.

Comment

Originally posted by BHAFC View Post
                              Jose Izquierdo was our record signing last summer. A winger from a good European league who had an excellent goal/assist rate in his previous season. He started a lot of games in the first half of the season on the bench. Locadia cost us £16,000,000 in January. I think he started 1, maybe 2 league games for us.
                              Hughton will not throw someone in at the deep end. He will break them in to the team slowly, 30 minutes off the bench here, a start in a cup game there. Once he is up to speed with the league and how we want to play he will begin to start games, but not before then.
                              I think you just sent him to Leicester!

Seriously, JB would want to join a club that plays him regularly. Perhaps and I am just speculating here, with Mahrez gone, Leicester would throw JB in at the deep end from the start. Having said that I do think Hughton (a former Hammer) has the right player approach.
                              sigpic
                              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

The Eredivisie sensation

https://www.whoscored.com/Articles/S...isie-sensation

Comment

Working...
                                X