• Show
Clear All

2-0 and this one for sure is AJ assist

Comment

What a day for AJ and Azmoun!

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
        I hope Napoli is watching
        trust me napoli is watching like a hawk, i wont be surprise if they buy him before wc, cause after wc his value will be much higher

Comment

Somebody send this man to Napoli!

Comment

If scoreline holds, it will be the first win for AZ against PSV since 2013

Comment

I think ARJ is even better than we think. His execution in the final third is phenomenally consistent. I love wingers like this, over dribblers with little end product. Always making the right desicion, the perfect weighted pass. That was the only place he could have put that cross to create a goal. Anywhere else and it would have been intercepted, cleared, or collected by GK, or over weghorst head.

Im sure Napoli and others are at this match as it is 1st vs 2nd. ARJ to Azmoun masterclass incoming.

Comment

i know alireza love to go bundesliga, if he go bayern i am happy also, considering we had 3 iranians in bayeren before, and alireza can handle bayer

Comment

Damn shitty defending AZ

Comment

hahahahahahahahha what a blunder oh my fucking god Bizot

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      If scoreline holds, it will be the first win for AZ against PSV since 2013
                      Cheshm zadi

Comment

Andddd they choked

Comment

psv score 2-1, nervous times, AZ need to focus now

Comment

I knew AZ would give up their lead, they can never hold on. Unbelievable

Comment

HOLY FUCK so embarassing

Comment

wow, far post was left criminally open off that set piece
                                2 players had the easy chance of putting that ball away... 2-1

hollly shit their keeper rid 2-2

i dont get all those freaking back passes too
                                i mean wtf your playing at home and got the opponents on their back foot
                                step the fk up and finish the goddamn job wankers

Comment

Working...
                                X