Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This reminds me of Ferdosipour pressuring our legionnaire players to accept any offer that comes from Liverpool. “Age Liverpool zang zaaaaaaaaaad, man migam hatman boro 😁”

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
      This reminds me of Ferdosipour pressuring our legionnaire players to accept any offer that comes from Liverpool. “Age Liverpool zang zaaaaaaaaaad, man migam hatman boro 😁”
      well I guess sardar doesnt get navad in Kazan then.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        well I guess sardar doesnt get navad in Kazan then.
        Papa Berdiev has him on curfew.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Papa Berdy has a special voodoo doll made just for Sardar for when he tries to escape his bird cage.

Comment

https://i.redd.it/znri2l5995901.jpg

Very proud of Jahanbakhsh to be so high on this chart. He is to the left, near the middle. One of the top dribblers in Europe. This kid has a bright future, and we should really see him as our talisman/golden boy. He will be the leader of our national team. Sardar may be flashy like Karimi and get the glory, but people sleep on Jahanbakhsh. The guy is truly a stud and will do a lot for the name of Iranians in international soccer. World Cups come only every 4 years, Jahanbakhsh can be a household name in EPL/La Liga in the coming years. Truly a professional with a professional attitude.

Comment

Hard work beats talent...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                Hard work beats talent...
                When talent stays in Rubin kazan

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                  https://i.redd.it/znri2l5995901.jpg
                  Very proud of Jahanbakhsh to be so high on this chart. He is to the left, near the middle. One of the top dribblers in Europe.
                  I love the kid, but the chart just shows he has a high number of successful dribbles per game but below average percent successful dribbles... Still better than januzaj and pulisic but not that great

Comment

i dont see him as much of a technical Dribbler either..!! he just got excellent workrate and gettaway speed..!!
                    to me a True Technically Savvy Dribbler is a player like AK8/Massoud..!
                    id assume most of ARJ's dribbling stats are reference to him mostly speedmoving past his immediate markers on the wing..??
                    oh, i love the kid as well, so as i dont come across as a hater or whatever..!!

Comment

So Lazio wants to sign ali JB! Anyone has the article from corriro delo sport?

Comment

Napoli would be a better team...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          I still really hope he goes to bundesliga, but his style of play actually fits england very well, he is more of a traditional wing player, gets a lot of crosses in, always facing forward attacking the goal, and has a great strike. But he is a good dribbler, and very good at keeping possession. The reason why I dont want him england is bc he is young and english football is notorious for randomly benching foreigners, even if they are better than english players, and english fans always jump on foreign players immediately.
                          For example ozil who along with alexis is far and away arsenal's best player, until very recently got the most unbelievable amount of criticism and scapegoating, it was truly pathetic. Whenever he isnt in the team arsenal look they can hardly create two clear chances. Meanwhile somebody like walcott is pathetic for 10 years, shows no improvements, and still most people do not every call him out publicly degrade him like they do ozil, who is a world class player, not even in the league of walcott. Similar for welbeck, wilshere, ramsey. Its really pathetic and typical British hasoodi. Now Ozil is a guy that is a world cup winner, la liga winner, ex Madrid, Mourinho called him best 10 in the world, all these assists record, etc. They still do this shit to him, and even he at times was clearly upset by it, I can only imagine what would happen to a guy like ARJ, who no offense to him, has issues dealing with the pressure of TM jersey. Obviously I know the expectations would be very different , but you get my point.
                          Dortmund, Schalke, Leverkusen are where I would like too see him. I think Napoli is a fantastic option as well depending on what role they have in mind for him.
                          DUDE!? It seems like you never watch any Arsenal games or have followed the team!
                          Ozil is great for germany and was great for Real Madrid. I've been watching every arsenal game for many years. He had one good season with us, but most of the time he simply does not have the skills to play in the premier league. He sucks in so many games if you actually watch the games! Im glad that he is benched! It has nothing to do with the fact that he is not english!? Arsenal is known for being one of the first teams (After chelsea basterds) to have a starting 11 with only forgiegn players.
                          Sanchez is great, but he good a terrible attitude. He got one of the highest "loosing dribbles" stats in the premier league. He losses the ball so many times.
                          Finally: Players like ramsy and walcot get LOTS of crap from the arsenal fans on the arsenal forums etc. Welbeck never gets much playing time. Walcot does not get much playing time.. Please dont talk about stuff if your only reference is the headlines in The Sun or some other crapy newspaper.

Comment

Well I actually did have a dream couple nights ago of Lazio signing both AlireA and Sardar

Comment

http://www.cittaceleste.it/smart-new...u-jahanbakhsh/

PSYCHOPATH
                              https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                Napoli would be a better team...
                                Sure but let’s not get too picky now....lazio is a big club in a top European league. It would be equally as big of a move
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X