X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
    lol theres an Israeli on Brighton. good luck with that
    There was an Israeli on Bolton when Ando played there. Not a big deal at all.

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
      Your totally right but I don't like this negativity people have about young people. I was 14 when I joined here and also got "the age argument" thrown at me in arguments. There are a lot of younger folks out here which have much better quality posts then some old users f.e which come from singapore etc. .
      I agree agha, I also joined aged similar to you when the Iranian football community was forming in the late 90s (IFP, ISN/ZAL, iranfootball and persiansoccer) and was very passionate , and I appreciate now young intelligent folk who are passionate.

But one thing i did have was respect for people. For guys like webmaster, coach , sarbaz etc... Who I knew had some experience. I'm sure you had this too.

This kid Hoorad shows little respect. Neither to fellow forum members (through his posts ) nor through foreign visitors who are guests in our forum.

A little bit of politeness and mehman paziri goes a long way. I am advising him now, maybe he will curse me now but possibly in the future he might appreciate it. Who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
        There was an Israeli on Bolton when Ando played there. Not a big deal at all.
        so our boys are allowed to shower, travel, share a locker room wth, hug shake hands etc. but not allowed to compete against them? lmaoooo
        SHOW TIME!

Comment

The difference between Brighton and Leicester is negligible as far as AJB is concerned. In that he's merely going to play his trade in the far superior EPL. However, both teams are fodder and just make up the numbers. He needs to shine there same as before to get into a top team in a couple of seasons. And they each have their own pros and cons. He'll have a much easier task in Leicester to immediately make an impact due to their overall better quality, but the Brighton manager has been keen on him for years and he can also become indispensable for them as well. At the end of the day, they're both temporary stepping stones, so this is all much ado about nothing. It'll be fine either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
            The difference between Brighton and Leicester is negligible as far as AJB is concerned. In that he's merely going to play his trade in the far superior EPL. However, both teams are fodder and just make up the numbers. He needs to shine there same as before to get into a top team in a couple of seasons. And they each have their own pros and cons. He'll have a much easier task in Leicester to immediately make an impact due to their overall better quality, but the Brighton manager has been keen on him for years and he can also become indispensable for them as well. At the end of the day, they're both temporary stepping stones, so this is all much ado about nothing. It'll be fine either way.
            Welcome my friend. You have valid points. ARJ has shown that he is patient, professional and makes the best of every situation. I am sure he will do the same if he signs with Brighton (or Leicester). On another note, ARJ stands for AliReza Jahanbakhsh. I have never see anyone call him AJB, it's kind of funny though.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              I agree agha, I also joined aged similar to you when the Iranian football community was forming in the late 90s (IFP, ISN/ZAL, iranfootball and persiansoccer) and was very passionate , and I appreciate now young intelligent folk who are passionate.

But one thing i did have was respect for people. For guys like webmaster, coach , sarbaz etc... Who I knew had some experience. I'm sure you had this too.

This kid Hoorad shows little respect. Neither to fellow forum members (through his posts ) nor through foreign visitors who are guests in our forum.

A little bit of politeness and mehman paziri goes a long way. I am advising him now, maybe he will curse me now but possibly in the future he might appreciate it. Who knows.
              I went through that phase too but some kids are just kids. Once they hit the 20s, they will start to mature once the real world hits them and they won’t have mommy giving them ab mive every day.

Comment

Hey guys, check this out:
                https://www.instagram.com/stories/bha_today/
                so according to various people apparently BOTH Brighton and Leicester[/SIZE] have agreed to pay the 22 million euros to AZ Alkmaar. Now it's basically Alireza who needs to decide where he goes. People are saying he's going to Brighton because of the link he ha with them a few year ago. Also I guess it will come down to how much each team is willing to pay him!

Comment

He's shown good judgment with teams so far. I would prefer Leicester but if he does decide (for factors we are not aware of) to choose Brighton instead then will support him 100 percent

Comment

This Hoorad kid is here for a year now and has 3075 posts and counting that makes 8.4 posts a day shows how bikar this sponge bob loving kid is.

Back to Alireza i think he needs to have the right mentors around him maybe a girlfriend from Leicester can seal the deal.

Comment

I went on Alireza’s Instagram in the tagged photos sections and there’s photos of him visiting Brighton’s stadium. I think that may have sealed it

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                        I went on Alireza’s Instagram in the tagged photos sections and there’s photos of him visiting Brighton’s stadium. I think that may have sealed it
                        It wasn’t his Instagram, only a fan-account. The picture looks very fake to me!

Comment

Those photos of him touring the stadium are legit but are three years old. He toured Brighton when they were a championship side but chose to play for AZ Alkmaar..

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/amirali_m...27395667496965
                            The pic was taken in 2015

Comment

Originally posted by IRN View Post
                              Thank you for the clarification

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh's brother is following both Brighton and Leicester on Instagram.

Oh ... the confusion.

Comment

Working...
                                X