This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2017 - 2018

I expected him to join Brighton from the very start. Disappointing if it happens as after all this time without a player in a top 4 league / EPL, we will have one in a relegation battling side yet again, similar to Ashkan with Fulham.

Comment

LOL you said no to them 3 years ago now you want to join them?

Comment

I can't really understand all this negativity. If the rumors are true, the dude's about to play in the world's strongest league. Sure, it's not a particularly esteemed organization, but this is undoubtedly a step forward in his career and he'll have a legit chance at big minutes.

For context, BHAFC has signed two young PSV players within the past year (Pröpper and Locadia), so ARJ is in good company.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
          Yes, but to the extent of Brighton which is near relegation? If he wanted to be near relegation he should have joined them 3 years ago instead of AZ? This is all very confusing....
          bia. Enghadar gofti o gofti ke nashod

Comment

Just messaged him about Leicester I will let you guys know if he says anything about what happened

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Comment

Guys ARJ is just trolling us, he will move to FC Barcelona by tomorrow #trusttheprocess

Comment

He's right lmfaooo... Jinxed the living shit out of him opening that Jahanbakhsh @ Leicester thread smfh

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    Guys ARJ is just trolling us, he will move to FC Barcelona by tomorrow #trusttheprocess
                    Iran is not he Philadelphia 76ers, we always should expect the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                      We’re mad but this is pretty normal tbh. Players from the Dutch league usually join shitty epl team.
                      One up-side of this move is that Brighton is a much shorter Road-trip than Leicester. (Although realistically we can just watch him away at any of the 5 PL teams based in London)

Comment

Originally posted by Fesenjan View Post
                        I can't really understand all this negativity. If the rumors are true, the dude's about to play in the world's strongest league. Sure, it's not a particularly esteemed organization, but this is undoubtedly a step forward in his career and he'll have a legit chance at big minutes.

For context, BHAFC has signed two young PSV players within the past year (Pröpper and Locadia), so ARJ is in good company.
                        and both of them went on to do nothing of note

Comment

I don’t see this as a bad move at all. A move to the premier league, even if it’s to a lower-table side, is huge for his career especially at his age. Nothing has been officially announced yet so I don’t want to speculate too much or dig too deep into analysis. BUT, I think Brighton is in some ways preferable to Leicester as he will have far less pressure on his shoulders and will be given more freedom to shine. He nets a couple and assists a couple, big chance he can climb to an even higher team.

Comment

Patience is a virtue. Someone who took a picture with ARJ tweeting the photo congratulating him is hardly a credible source. I recommend 20 minutes of meditation and finding ample time for relaxation this coming weekend

Comment

and both of them went on to do nothing of note
                              Does that mean Alireza is destined to follow their same path? No matter where someone signs, you could always make the case that a player from a similar background went there and flopped. Doesn't mean anything, because individuals forge their own paths based on their own merits. No one else's.

Without question, this is a step forward in his career and a huge challenge for him. Why can't we be happy about that?

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                                Guys take that picture with a grain of salt.. Lowkey worrying that he'd chose Brighton.

Thing that confuses the living hell outta me is the fact that Brighton literally just signed Percy Tau in the same position....
                                The club has confirmed they are loaning out Percy, and that he's one for the future

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X