This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
    I saw somewhere that Napoli is offering 12 million plus 3 million bonus for Alireza and that Alkmaar is interested. Don’t know how legit it is but I’m sure they could take it up to 20 million for him
    source?

Comment

12 million euro's is peanuts for a player like Jahanbakhsh.

If I would be the management of AZ, I would laugh at this offer and don't review anything below 20 million euro's.

They can easily ask for such a price tag with his status as a winger who is scoring so much, being an international also, with a World Cup coming up and the fact that his old club NEC gets a sum of the transfer too.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
        source?
        i guess it was varzesh 3 lmao so take with a grain of salt

Comment

Lol people shouldn't be worried about the offer whatsoever.. Rather, we need to hope that JB picks a team that is best for fit and pishraft.

At the end of the day, teams like Napoli aren't afraid to offer JB around 18-22 million, especially if Callejon leaves.

As for EPL teams, surprise, TOTTENHAM actually might be interested in snagging JB and making him fight it out with Lucas Moura for the starting RW spot. Doesn't surprise me as Tottenham first bought Janssen from AZ...

Also EPL teams to watch out for could include Burnley, Everton, other mid table teams.

Not too sure about La Liga teams or Bundesliga teams but I'm sure they are interested as well...

Either way, right now I'm most confident in Napoli going through!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            Lol people shouldn't be worried about the offer whatsoever.. Rather, we need to hope that JB picks a team that is best for fit and pishraft.

At the end of the day, teams like Napoli aren't afraid to offer JB around 18-22 million, especially if Callejon leaves.

As for EPL teams, surprise, TOTTENHAM actually might be interested in snagging JB and making him fight it out with Lucas Moura for the starting RW spot. Doesn't surprise me as Tottenham first bought Janssen from AZ...

Also EPL teams to watch out for could include Burnley, Everton, other mid table teams.

Not too sure about La Liga teams or Bundesliga teams but I'm sure they are interested as well...

Either way, right now I'm most confident in Napoli going through!
            You would cry if Tottenham bought him

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
              You would cry if Tottenham bought him
              Nah I wouldn't mind it tbh... Just don't think he'd fit..

Napoli is his best fit, or maybe a good Bundesliga team

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                Nah I wouldn't mind it tbh... Just don't think he'd fit..

Napoli is his best fit, or maybe a good Bundesliga team
                I support Arsenal as well. I remember when two Egyptians (Mido, Ghaly) were on Spurs at the same time. Could not support them when it came to playing for that vile club!

Comment

Originally posted by kastro View Post
                  I support Arsenal as well. I remember when two Egyptians (Mido, Ghaly) were on Spurs at the same time. Could not support them when it came to playing for that vile club!
                  Lol at least u have El-Neny now

Comment

Any news on AZ agreeing to Napolis 16 million offer for AJ?
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                      Any news on AZ agreeing to Napolis 16 million offer for AJ?
                      yeah idk I’ve seen that on instagram but nowhere else

Comment

https://twitter.com/footballpersian/...90706215755776

Can someone post the link for the source of this report? I can’t find it anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                          https://twitter.com/footballpersian/...90706215755776

Can someone post the link for the source of this report? I can’t find it anywhere
                          i say aj going to napoli before wc is better for napoli, cause after wc there will be alot of competition

Comment

I didnt read anywhere this transfer to Napoli is happening, whats the Actual source?..

Comment

Avoid any of the EPL top 6 please, not guaranteed to start in any of those sides and I'd rather he joins a lower tier side who virtually guarantees him 90 minutes than having to watch his development stunted fighting it out for a spot in a side alongside some bag of shite like Iwobi/Welbeck/Lamela/Son.

Comment

i would say either napoli or bundesliga, he can go leverkusan, dortmund and bayern easily

Comment

Working...
                                X