Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Napoli just bought left winger Younes from Ajax for €5 million euro’s. He’s a one trick pony and the whole Eredivisie knows it, that’s why he barely scores goals and assists.

It takes me to the point that JB who is of course a better footballer definitely can go to Juve, but not for that silly low price tag. Juve are dreaming.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
      I can easily see Juve after Jahanbakhsh. If they see profit, they will be interested. Could easily sign him and test him. If he’s not currently up to speed on the competitive level, loan him to a lower table Serie A club, or a team in BPL or La Liga to get him used to the bigger league environment. Being a Juve player will by itself increase Jahanbakhsh’s name status and price tag.

I think it’s likely that big teams are looking to get him. The problem is whether Alireza himself wants to risk it, as the buy-to-loan path has wasted several careers.
      he should go to AS roma, replace salah Lol. but why not!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Napoli just bought left winger Younes from Ajax for €5 million euro’s. He’s a one trick pony and the whole Eredivisie knows it, that’s why he barely scores goals and assists.
        It takes me to the point that JB who is of course a better footballer definitely can go to Juve, but not for that silly low price tag. Juve are dreaming.
        He has been invited to Germany lately. Capped few times and scored couple. That also play into the equation sometime.

Comment

no younes production level at eridivisie is just far too low. He is nowhere near the likes of mertens, insigne, etc, so it really seems napoli are getting him purely to be a back up. Tbh, better ARJ missed out on that, he needs to go somewhere that he is a main player, not a bench option

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            no younes production level at eridivisie is just far too low. He is nowhere near the likes of mertens, insigne, etc, so it really seems napoli are getting him purely to be a back up. Tbh, better ARJ missed out on that, he needs to go somewhere that he is a main player, not a bench option
            Unfortunately, doesn't seem that Napoli were interested in a role player. ARJ won't leave to Napoli to ride the bench and add squad depth. You pay $5 million for a player like that, and they got Younes for that amount.

Alireza will compete for a starting position wherever he goes and will likely cost around $10 million. I can see why the Napoli deal didn't work out. The best scenario for him is moving to a mid-table Bundesliga or EPL team. That is where he can make an impact immediately.

Unfortunately, he is still not quite at the level of being an immediate starter for any of the big name Champions League level teams of the top leagues. I think going to a team like Monchengladbach, Hertha, or even Wolfsburg is the next step he needs. He's an immediate challenger to start in those teams. Same in mid-level EPL and La Liga clubs.

I think the Champions League teams showing interest just need bodies to play the cups, league, and Euro competition. He should go where he is meant to compete for a starting spot, and not squad depth.

I think ARJ and Sardar can both benefit from an entry-point team to get into the big leagues and prove their worth. Sardar is the type that can fill a needed void and play more often in bigger teams, as big target strikers are in-demand. There is more competition for young wingers across Europe. If Sardar makes some better choices, he can make it to the big-name teams faster, I just cross my fingers that he starts doing so.

These two should go very far, just making the correct decisions will be pivotal. This is really a prime time for them, and I'm sure Jahanbakhsh knows that and won't sign with an inferior team for comfort. He will push forward and improve on his next opportunity from AZ.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
              Unfortunately, doesn't seem that Napoli were interested in a role player. ARJ won't leave to Napoli to ride the bench and add squad depth. You pay $5 million for a player like that, and they got Younes for that amount.

Alireza will compete for a starting position wherever he goes and will likely cost around $10 million. I can see why the Napoli deal didn't work out. The best scenario for him is moving to a mid-table Bundesliga or EPL team. That is where he can make an impact immediately.

Unfortunately, he is still not quite at the level of being an immediate starter for any of the big name Champions League level teams of the top leagues. I think going to a team like Monchengladbach, Hertha, or even Wolfsburg is the next step he needs. He's an immediate challenger to start in those teams. Same in mid-level EPL and La Liga clubs.

I think the Champions League teams showing interest just need bodies to play the cups, league, and Euro competition. He should go where he is meant to compete for a starting spot, and not squad depth.

I think ARJ and Sardar can both benefit from an entry-point team to get into the big leagues and prove their worth. Sardar is the type that can fill a needed void and play more often in bigger teams, as big target strikers are in-demand. There is more competition for young wingers across Europe. If Sardar makes some better choices, he can make it to the big-name teams faster, I just cross my fingers that he starts doing so.

These two should go very far, just making the correct decisions will be pivotal. This is really a prime time for them, and I'm sure Jahanbakhsh knows that and won't sign with an inferior team for comfort. He will push forward and improve on his next opportunity from AZ.
              agree totally. I think monchengladbach is a very good level for ARJ, or hoffenheim. For sardar I think , despite his poor first half of season, if he can get close to 10 goals in the second half of season + good WC showing, he is easily in the level of Lazio, Bayer Leverkusen, Dortmund, etc .

Comment

1 goal and 1 assist so far by ARJ 🔥

20 minutes played

Comment

Alireza with assist and a goal so far. Playing great

Comment

He almost scored again.

Comment

He should have had 3 clear assists so far. So unfair

Comment

1st half he should've had 2 goals 3 assist.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Jahanbakhsh this season:

19 games, 8 goals, 7 assists

Comment

Finished the match with a player rating of 9.9!!!! (sofascore)

If someone would tell me that the best player in Eredivisie has no offers from TOP premier league clubs, my answer would be well he must be Iranian.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                              Finished the match with a player rating of 9.9!!!! (sofascore)

If someone would tell me that the best player in Eredivisie has no offers from TOP premier league clubs, my answer would be well he must be Iranian.
                              I don't think so guys. Doesn't matter where you're from. As long as you're good top clubs will want you. He's doing good, let's be happy for him and let's hope he goes to a better club. If he hasn't had offers it's probably because other clubs don't think he's good enough. I don't think it has anything to do with his nationality!

Comment

His assist and goal:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6du90y

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6du9fs

Comment

Working...
                                X