• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    LMAOOO ARJ trolling everyone rn.. In b4 he moves to PSG
    no way they have Mbappe and Neymar as wingers

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
      Hi mate
      This board has quite a few teenagers on it (I think you've identified a few of them). I wouldn't pay too much attention to them.
      It's obviously not an insult for JB to move to Brighton, which performed reasonably last season. Rather, the general sentiment here is that his current career trajectory would be better suited to a bigger club, but that's not because we think poorly of Brighton, but because we think very highly of JB.
      Originally posted by Bandar Hamal View Post
      We'll support until you're sick of us (you're probably sick of us already). I really like your club, your town, your players, and your performances last season. Some of things people have written here seem personal but it's not really, most of us were against most moves to the Prem, even one to Leceister, because of developmental reasons. Some of us remember what Mahdavikia's (one of the best players in the bundelisga in the early 00's, ask any german) coach said about him: If he wasn't Iranian, he would be playing for a much bigger team. We've seen the moves his teammates / peers in the league have made (Tottenham, Wolfsburg, Roma, Augsburg, Hoffenheim) and we're a little bit underwhelmed that the golden boot winner of the league isn't getting recieved in a similar way by other clubs. We will support. Brighton have a very clever management / ownership and are on an upwards trajectory which is excellent
      Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Thank you MR I know I can always count on a quality post from you in the middle of all the BS and madness being caused by kids/delusionals here.
      You would think ppl would think twice to react so harshly but we all know that’s wishful thinking
      Hey man welcome to PFDC. I am very sorry this is to first impression of PFDC. After a few solid showings all the haters are going to be asking where they can purchase a Jahanbakhsh (that’s how it’s spelled ) BHA kit.
      Just for your knowledge and any other Brighton’s fans information, the reason why (and to be clear I’m not justifying peoples’ reactions here) most ppl aren’t pleased are simply because of a few things like:
      1). JB tearing up the eredivise the way he did and in comparison to the ppl who did the same before that (or did less than him) got moves to much bigger clubs
      2). He was being heavily linked with Napoli all year and most recently Leicester, both of which are not only bigger clubs but also teams with potential to play champions league/Europa league football (maybe not Leicester but wouldn’t be insane if they finished 7-8).
      Iranians are very emotional ppl especially on the subject of football. Heck even footballers like Azmoun (not sure how familiar you are with him but he announced his retirement after the WC at age 23 bc of some silly fans comments) even exemplify that.
      Personally, my opinion of the move is a less extreme version of the babies. I will admit I don’t think this is a good move over Leicester, however, I trust that he knows what he’s doing given what our friend Martin Reza said above. Also I acknowledge he is playing in the best league in the world and that’s what’s goi to matter the most so the move doesn’t anger me whatsoever, I just think there are better options on the table (or so it seems).
      If you look cloeser at this forum everyone bashes our players’ career making decisions, heck I’m one of them, but Jahanbakhsh is the last person you’d be able to look at and knit pick it. All of his choices so far have all paid off and elevated his career big time.
      My father lived in Brighton for 4 years after he left Iran and has taken me there multiple times when I was a kid growing up I always wished that they would hav a team in the prem so I can genuinely have a reason to root for a team. I am a big Bayern fan (my mom spent her post-iran days in Munich and rooted for them so that’s how I got that) and that will never change, but, I love English football and never had a real reason to root for any team besides players/coaches I liked and now not only with BHA being in the prem but now buying one of my favorite players I am going to have to prepare to invest in my first BHA kit
      Please continue to provide us with updates it’s much appreciated!
      Kiarash jan with all due respect this is pure non sense.....
      For starters, how would JB have been in the same situation if he would have taken the offer from BHA 3 years ago? You’re saying he would have developed the same way in the championship compared to the league that’s known for young player development? You should know the answer to that better than I do!
      The difference is very clear now....they are in the prem and did a very solid job in their first season. It’s the simple. You’re just assuming that since they are a new comer and flirted with relegation last year that automatically means that will be the case this year which isn’t the reality. Trust the one man in Team Meli who has made good career choices so far please and refrain from bashing him.
      You’re one of the biggest TM fans I know and the fact that you’re feeling disappointed and not looking forward to seeing an Iranian in the premier league after going 4 seasons of not having an Iranian in a top European league (no im not counting the 2 games Dejagah played in relegation play offs for Wolfsburg) is a head scaratcher.
      All I’m saying here is please give this a chance the bigger picture is we have an Iranian who will be playing against Chelsea, Manchester United, Liverpool, Manchester City, etc. on a regular basis which will show the big dogs what he’s made of. Let’s be happy that opportunity that he has earned is finally here!
      How are you guys looking in the center midfield/decfensivd midfield position? Look up Saeid Ezatolahi he is made for prem football and can be turned for a huge profit in a few years if he were to come in and play well. He’s a real big guy not afraid to take on anyone in a 50/50 and relatively decent vision for a DM
      Thanks for these much more rational, reasonable debates. It makes a nice change to read something other than ‘Brighton is a small club, they’ll get relegated.’

I understand a lot of people’s frustration with the move. I fully understand we are not the biggest team, or the most glamours so a lot of people have jumped to a conclusion that it’s a bad move for Ali J (I promise I’ll learn to spell it IF/WHEN we actually sign him.)

However, I think if people knew a little bit more about us they’d see this transfer in a different light. We’ve came so far as a club in the last 20/10/3 years. We aren’t a big club, but we have a 30,000 seater stadium and play in the Premier League. We were homeless and 93rd out of 94 teams 20 years ago! That’s the level of progress we’ve made! He’s coming to a club who are improving year on year. Our target isn’t to be another Stoke or West Brom who aimed for 17th every season, our sites are higher than that.

Our players aren’t heard of, but we have some brilliant players. Lewis Dunk should be in the England squad, Groß was involved in more goals than Ozil last season, Bissouma who we’ve just signed is massively highly rated, Maty Ryan is one of the best keepers in the league, Davy Propper is a key player for Holland
      , Izquierdo looked incredible in spells last season etc. Transfer wise we’re similar to Southampton where we’re discovering gems. Eventually we’ll have to start selling them.

Just a couple of videos to sum up our history:
      https://youtu.be/t0pjrlLYO6E

Comment

Originally posted by ali8karimi View Post
        no way they have Mbappe and Neymar as wingers
        Well Neymar might be sold to Madrid, but yeah I'm obviously joking..

It's pretty much 99% that ARJ will join Brighton

Comment

Just came to mention the new Paris insta pic and I was beaten t it.
          He has written in Farsi “asle maajeraa az inja shoroo Mishe, be Omid khoda behtarin tasmim ra migiram”

Comment

Brighton is one of my favourite places , love the lanes.

Comment

Twitter messages about a late Southampton bid... Lol.

Love JB playing everyone with the Instagram message in Paris.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                Well Neymar might be sold to Madrid, but yeah I'm obviously joking..

It's pretty much 99% that ARJ will join Brighton
                maybe he ll join a french side looking at his last pic

Comment

One things for sure. He’s enjoying the attention and is having fun confusing the fans...
                  sigpic

Comment

If he came from Iran, there is no direct flight to Gatwick, he has probably stopped in Paris then getting a flight to Gatwick.

Comment

PSG did sell right winger Lucas to Tottenham, and it seems Mbappé is moving to more of a central attacker role. PSG could be bringing Jahanbakhsh in to fill the void Lucas left on the right wing. With the champions league, they need more depth on the right wing, and if Mbappé is moving on down the line and PSG see that, Jahanbakhsh could be the next choice?

Or he’s just messing with us all, and is spending the weekend in Paris...

Comment

Nah lol he's just trolling his fans with that picture

He's going to join Brighton guys. Smile, cuz it aint a bad move whatsoever. Puel and Leicester right now are not looking very good. A change in managers half way through the season wouldn't be the best thing for ARJ.

Brighton have some really underrated players. ARJ will shine.

Prediction? Brighton will finish in 10th place in the Premier League.

Comment

He's not going to PSG lol. He's trolling us hahaha! Let's assume he were to go to PSG... there is no way he would start, especially right off the bat.

Just look at this starting lineup

https://www.google.ca/search?q=psg+f.../0c1q0;dt;fp;1

Comment

Incredible how much attention Alireza is getting on social media nowadays, just because of his imminent move to PL
                            Some of LCFC fans on social media still think/hope JB will join them.
                            Few asking him not go to Brighton.
                            Even some of the other teams fans asking for JB.

just a few reactions:

Tom @tom_lcfc9
                            Don’t pick Brighton @Alirezajb7 you’d probably get relegated

@seanfromenderby
                            News is breaking that #LCFC owners have landed in Leicester with Director of Football Jon Rudkin 2 complete a signing. Alireza Jahanbakhsh also landed in the UK this evening #Jahanbakhsh

Robbie🌷 @robbieg_15
                            If Arsenal really are looking for a winger they should be after Jahanbakhsh. We should be going for the big name signing etc etc...

@AFCsmashedit
                            Hearing Alireza #Jahanbakhsh to snub #lcfc and #bhafc in favour of @SouthamptonFC late bid #SaintsFC

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                              If he came from Iran, there is no direct flight to Gatwick, he has probably stopped in Paris then getting a flight to Gatwick.
                              no he landed in Amsterdam yesterday it was on his instagram story and then today he took another flight towards Paris. Not sure what will happen, i guess we shall know more about it by tomorrow

Comment

Probably just gone to meet a mate then.

Comment

Working...
                                X