Azmoun scores again. 2-1
      maa bachehaaye iroonim
      hamishe irooni mimoonim
      baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
      baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

sardar 2:1

Comment

GOALLLLL AZMOUN CLEANLY ROUNDS KEEPER AND FINISHED WITH THE LEFT COME ONNNNN

Comment

Nice finish on the 1v1! Good to see Sardar in form.

Comment

Quick sell him now

Comment

fuck sardar is on fire did you see that sprint....

Comment

Now wait and see people want Sardar to be back, ishon shoro mikonan be naz kardan

Comment

almost scored with a great strike from outside the box. Wow.

Comment

Sardar, we're sorry we ever insulted you, please come back to Team Melli.

Comment

One of the best games I‘ve seen from Azmoun. Could have scored a hattrick till now.

Comment

I think someone is trying to prove his doubters wrong , well done Sardar. I know a few of you mentioned it here before , let him smash it up for Rubin this season and hopefully change his mind for the Asian Cup. Next year he will still be only 24, lots of time for a great move.

Comment

Let’s go Sardar!

Comment

This performance is great for Rubin, they’ll be hoping this brings buyers in.

As much as I would like him to stay and help us this season, he should go if he can.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                                I think someone is trying to prove his doubters wrong , well done Sardar. I know a few of you mentioned it here before , let him smash it up for Rubin this season and hopefully change his mind for the Asian Cup. Next year he will still be only 24, lots of time for a great move.
                                That is kind of attitude i want see from Sardar, if you are old enough to remember Hashemian, he had same kind of attitude and that is why he had success in Germany and lasted 7-8 seasons.

Comment

Working...
                                X