Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could have played PSG, Bayern (again) and Anderlecht (again) if he transfered to Celtic..

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Could have played PSG, Bayern (again) and Anderlecht (again) if he transfered to Celtic..
      Taremi (or Gucci, whoever they wanted) could've played against Real, Dortmund and Tottenham.

Comment

stop with this could have should have bullshit .He DID actually play and score against Ajax, Anderlecht, Bayern , Athletico Madrid and Sparta Prague last year, in addition to playing Man Utd and PSV . And I remember many members saying he should have left rostov that summer. Now he has made his desicion, and so far all of the choices he has made have paid off. If he doesnt leave Russia after WC, different discussion, but for now lets get behind him and stop thinking how cool it would have looked if he played for lazio and celtic instead of rubin.

Comment

If I read "Lazio" one more time in this thread I'm going to shoot myself in the face.
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
            If I read "Lazio" one more time in this thread I'm going to shoot myself in the face.
            all of pfdc seems really on edge lately. we need one of Agha CQ's classic wins vs SK to calm down and be happy again. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              all of pfdc seems really on edge lately. we need one of Agha CQ's classic wins vs SK to calm down and be happy again. LOL
              Lol i think its just been a while since we have seen TM play, and our players have given us some stress with their club choices/ situations. hope it all eases out soon
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                Lol i think its just been a while since we have seen TM play, and our players have given us some stress with their club choices/ situations. hope it all eases out soon
                exactly. We forget the days when we had one legionairre ( gucci ) who even then wasnt a regular player for liege/charlton, and had to park 4 buses each TM game and pray all the stars in the galaxy would align to beat the slightly above average asian level teams. Now we stroll through asia, qualified second to russia after brazil, never concede goals , have many legionnaires who are mostly very young and performing well ( including ones in higher levels of european competetion ) , have retained CQ , have new state of the art TM facilities, revamped Azadi and are building new stadiums all around the country , our u20 team performed admirably in wc and only narrowly missed out on knockout stages following a last minute own goal to portugal , a u17 team that is going to the WC in two months , AND another stunning generation of talent coming through in FC Kia ( who are already being trained better and getting mor eexposure than many kids in european academies, let alone iranian ones ) , AND have a new Iff head in Taj that is helping CQ tremendously.

seriously, we need to put things in perspective and stop freaking out that saeid hasnt played for 5 games, or that sardar didnt finalize at 20 million euro move to lazio . Chill out guys

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  exactly. We forget the days when we had one legionairre ( gucci ) who even then wasnt a regular player for liege/charlton, and had to park 4 buses each TM game and pray all the stars in the galaxy would align to beat the slightly above average asian level teams. Now we stroll through asia, qualified second to russia after brazil, never concede goals , have many legionnaires who are mostly very young and performing well ( including ones in higher levels of european competetion ) , have retained CQ , have new state of the art TM facilities, revamped Azadi and are building new stadiums all around the country , our u20 team performed admirably in wc and only narrowly missed out on knockout stages following a last minute own goal to portugal , a u17 team that is going to the WC in two months , AND another stunning generation of talent coming through in FC Kia ( who are already being trained better and getting mor eexposure than many kids in european academies, let alone iranian ones ) , AND have a new Iff head in Taj that is helping CQ tremendously.

seriously, we need to put things in perspective and stop freaking out that saeid hasnt played for 5 games, or that sardar didnt finalize at 20 million euro move to lazio . Chill out guys
                  While I do agree that we need to all chill out about our players' club situations, this is not how Iranian people are. As Iranians, we are very proud people who always want the best for our interests. And at the end of the day, we all share one common interest - Team Melli.

So look at it as a good problem to have on this forum - people are just wanting to see Iranian players succeed.
                  We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

This forum has become an outlet for emotional expat Iranians who, in place of a genuine, lived connection to their homeland, are irrationally hysterical about Iran. The more the connection is lost, the more hysterical they become, the more they live their fake Iranian identity, nevermind that they barely speak Persian, let alone read and write it. There is actually lots of interesting news regarding CQ, the fate of Shojaei, and other important themes, but since barely anyone is capable of actually following those developments in Persian, all they do is keep whining about Azmoun's career choices. They mirror born-again Muslims in the West, who fiercely identify with Islam without knowing it or having any genuine connection to it, with all its terrible ramifications in terms of radicalization and even a turn to Jihadi violence. It's truly a sad state of affairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                      This forum has become an outlet for emotional expat Iranians who, in place of a genuine, lived connection to their homeland, are irrationally hysterical about Iran. The more the connection is lost, the more hysterical they become, the more they live their fake Iranian identity, nevermind that they barely speak Persian, let alone read and write it. There is actually lots of interesting news regarding CQ, the fate of Shojaei, and other important themes, but since barely anyone is capable of actually following those developments in Persian, all they do is keep whining about Azmoun's career choices. They mirror born-again Muslims in the West, who fiercely identify with Islam without knowing it or having any genuine connection to it, with all its terrible ramifications in terms of radicalization and even a turn to Jihadi violence. It's truly a sad state of affairs.
                      خودت هم جزوشون هستی؟
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                          خودت هم جزوشون هستی؟
                          No, I am not, but rest assured that I count you in

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Agha Nokhodi, if all you can come up with is a fairly outdated meme with one of the most overrated actors in the US, I will say I expected better of you

Comment

Agha Nokhodi, if all you can come up with is a fairly outdated meme with one of the most overrated actors in the US, I will say I expected better of you
                              Anchorman is a classic - take that back!
                              Don't tell me you didn't smile.

I'm just saying its a bit of stretch to compare our dear (young and passionate) members's love for Iranian football with delinquent degenerate religious extremists.

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                                make sure it is in that particular order.
                                otherwise, this tread will go on and on ad on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and .....

Lazio

Comment

Working...
                                X