This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
    My new video of our unlucky star Sardar Azmoun at Rubin Kazan. I also put Papa Berdy in there just for you guys.
    LMAO you couldnt have found a more ironic song . " in the end, its him and I " .

Comment

Comment

Lazio interested again in signing Azmoun : http://sport.ilmessaggero.it/calcio/...n-3477327.html
        Tare (Lazio) contacted Azmoun's father around Xmas, and Lazio could take advantage of Rubin difficult situation

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Lazio interested against in signing Azmoun : http://sport.ilmessaggero.it/calcio/...n-3477327.html
          Tare (Lazio) contacted Azmoun's father around Xmas, and Lazio could take advantage of Rubin difficult situation
          I would cry tears of joy

Comment

GET OUT OF THERE SARDAAAAAAAAAR lol!

Comment

no Sardar will be at Rubin till the WC.. MARK MY WORDS.. lol but it would be cool if he leaves his papa berdy...
              sigpic

Comment

Sardar won't go anywhere beforeworld cup. he has stressed it a number of times.

Comment

Here we go again...

Comment

i think sardar is abit simmilar to taremi, scared to go to big leagues, we had the same problem with ali karimi also

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Lazio interested again in signing Azmoun : http://sport.ilmessaggero.it/calcio/...n-3477327.html
                      What is the date of this article (I dont even know what it says)?

Comment

If he doesn’t go Lazio, I’m literally going to report a victim being held hostage to the CIA or FBI.

Comment

Lets not start these shenanigans once again. Sardar is not going anywhere! Case closed
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                            Lets not start these shenanigans once again. Sardar is not going anywhere! Case closed
                            Age raft bayad shrini bedi be hameh

Comment

These Lazio rumors have been like watching a strip tease video only for your internet browser to crash just before anything is revealed

Azmoun has really put himself in a difficult position. He has been severely underperforming at Rubin (and will continue to, given their tactics) and his chances at development rely on a transfer following a strong World Cup performance. However, his starting spot at the world cup is in my opinion very up for grabs, given the fact that Karim and Kaveh are both performing at a very high level in their respective leagues and are putting up the numbers to show for it. It would be wise for him to grab any decent offer that comes his way during this transfer window.
                              Last edited by TM4LIFE; 01-11-2018, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                                Age raft bayad shrini bedi be hameh
                                ba kamale meil
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X