This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
    Most of the members on this forum are so damn pessimistic it's scary. I'm worried for them in their personal lives because with that outlook on life you're gonna have a bad time Sardar is gonna have a succesfull season with Rubin and continue to kill it in the world cup. After that he WILL get offers that are better than the Latzio offer and Rubins asking price will be around 30 M which will put him on the map in European football and also make him Iran's most expensive. Don't you pessimists worry, Sardar's a shark!

I agree with you 67%
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Most of the members on this forum are so damn pessimistic it's scary. I'm worried for them in their personal lives because with that outlook on life you're gonna have a bad time Sardar is gonna have a succesfull season with Rubin and continue to kill it in the world cup. After that he WILL get offers that are better than the Latzio offer and Rubins asking price will be around 30 M which will put him on the map in European football and also make him Iran's most expensive. Don't you pessimists worry, Sardar's a shark!
      It's not pessimism, it's called facts and reality. Live in your fantasy land and ignore all the facts. I worry about people who live in utter ignorance to clear repercussions and consequences, to be honest. If you can't see the clear results of decisions one year down the line, and foresee how the future can likely play out based on multiple variables, and just cross your fingers and hope for the best, then I worry about you, truly. Life isn't about crossing your fingers and hoping you get a good job, and only good things happen to you.

You have to be proactive on your career, health, personal life, etc and promote that in others. Don't hope your son makes it to Harvard if he is a C student for 3/4 years of high school. You can foresee he is ruining his chances of academic success. Am I a pessimist if I notice this in my child? I notice people who just float around being super optimistic are more prone to not achieving their goals. They don't see the obstacles and roadblocks coming that are easily avoidable.

So, I'll be here discussing the facts of the situation (5 year contract, notoriously greedy russian clubs, not having scored a goal yet in a highly defensive team in a highly defensive league, etc.)

You can keep hoping you win the lottery, and that Iran will win the world cup in russia and really believe! I'm sure it will work! Don't let me tell you the truth! That truth stuff is overrated.

EDIT: Please note, I have been a very optimistic member of this forum on many occasions. For example, I was the one who told everyone to be optimistic about Asian Cup in 2015, because I knew the quality of our team was very high among Asia, even back then. I was confident in our coach and our players, and we could have won if it weren't for the red card in Iraq match. I still believe we were the strongest team in that tournament by a fair margin.

That being said, I am optimistic when it warrants it. When there are clear signs blaring a horn, with lots of arrows pointing to "this situation is not good", it is not right to just be optimistic for the sake of it. I am optimistic that we will beat Korea and Syria, and have a great chance to make it out of our WC group, depending on the group strength. I am very optimistic about Jahanbakhsh's future. He seems to have his head on straight.

It's strange how this seems to be other members' and my only "pessimistic" issue, yet you paint me and others as eternal pessimists who must have terrible lives...

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
        I agree with you 67%
        Make it 69% and we have a deal

Comment

1 year ago he scored that beautiful header against Ajax guys!

Comment

Give it some time mate. We will see after the WC. I'm not just pointing you out although I don't agree with you on Sardar's current situation. Please don't take it personally, this is a trend that I've seen in the past 4 years of being a member on this site. Iranians tend to always blow thing out of proportion. Sardar could have left for any of the teams he had offers from. He and his father were the ones who ultimately decided on staying in Russia for strategical porpuses. Sardars relationship with Berdyev is so strong that if he himself really wanted to leave chances are Berdyev would've let him go but it seems like he decided to stay to become more failliar with Russia before the WC wich will help give him an upper hand. he will have played and scored in most WC stadiums which will give him a confidence booster. Also he is sure that he will get playing time in Rubin. Wether it be 45 minutes a game or 90 minutes a game he knows that he will play which is a very big pro for him. All in all he is still very young and has a big footballing future ahead of him. Some of you guys act like he left for PGL or some arab league and are assuming he will rot away when in reality he's palying in a better league than most of our current players. A talented player like Sardar doens't just disspaear like you're assuming. He has a lot to say and will show everyone on the pitch come the right time.

Comment

Give it some time mate. We will see after the WC. I'm not just pointing you out although I don't agree with you on Sardar's current situation. Please don't take it personally, this is a trend that I've seen in the past 4 years of being a member on this site. Iranians tend to always blow thing out of proportion. Sardar could have left for any of the teams he had offers from. He and his father were the ones who ultimately decided on staying in Russia for strategical porpuses. Sardars relationship with Berdyev is so strong that if he himself really wanted to leave chances are Berdyev would've let him go but it seems like he decided to stay to become more failliar with Russia before the WC wich will help give him an upper hand. he will have played and scored in most WC stadiums which will give him a confidence booster. Also he is sure that he will get playing time in Rubin. Wether it be 45 minutes a game or 90 minutes a game he knows that he will play which is a very big pro for him. All in all he is still very young and has a big footballing future ahead of him. Some of you guys act like he left for PGL or some arab league and are assuming he will rot away when in reality he's palying in a better league than most of our current players. A talented player like Sardar doens't just disspaear like you're assuming. He has a lot to say and will show everyone on the pitch come the right time.
              I understand your opinion, some other members have the same idea. I just completely disagree with most of your points. I guess we have to agree to disagree. I don't see playing in the country of the world cup is important at all. I don't think a player playing Brazilian stadiums before 2014 world cup would have provided any leg up on teams like Germany. I really don't understand that argument, in all honesty.

I agree that his raw talent makes him a promising player, but poor decisions to not play in competitive environments has derailed quite a few promising careers. Look at wonderkid lists from the last 10, heck, even 20 years. See who pans out. Usually, the vast majority of wonderkids fizzle out. Sardar could very well get there. He is reaching the prime years of his career. I just personally don't see the trade off of playing in a top competitive league with strong competition that will feature the best players in the World Cup in teams like Juventus, Milan, etc. while becoming acclimated to these tougher league situations while he's still young and developing, in exchange for studying the stadiums before the world cup.

No other quality player has ever studied the world cup stadiums as far as I know, so maybe you're right. We will see if it makes him play any better in world cup in comparison to grinding out against high quality teams in a tougher league. I am of the belief that the stronger competition and extra year in the league to develop would be better for Azmoun's career, but you can still disagree.

FYI - Read Sardar's salary at Rubin if you want to know why he's still with Berdyev. Parti Bazi got Sardar that fat contract. It wasn't about his development. He was free to sign in a league that would have helped him develop into a stronger player faster. You agree with me on this, what reason other than studying stadiums does he have? I'll give you a clue, the same thing that dragged Ashkan away from EPL to Al Arabi.

Dat MONEYYY $$$$$. But yeah, you can disagree if you don't believe it. Many of us know his salary, and if you did you would know he stayed for that reason and not any of the other excuses. That's why we're all pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                I understand your opinion, some other members have the same idea. I just completely disagree with most of your points. I guess we have to agree to disagree. I don't see playing in the country of the world cup is important at all. I don't think a player playing Brazilian stadiums before 2014 world cup would have provided any leg up on teams like Germany. I really don't understand that argument, in all honesty.

I agree that his raw talent makes him a promising player, but poor decisions to not play in competitive environments has derailed quite a few promising careers. Look at wonderkid lists from the last 10, heck, even 20 years. See who pans out. Usually, the vast majority of wonderkids fizzle out. Sardar could very well get there. He is reaching the prime years of his career. I just personally don't see the trade off of playing in a top competitive league with strong competition that will feature the best players in the World Cup in teams like Juventus, Milan, etc. while becoming acclimated to these tougher league situations while he's still young and developing, in exchange for studying the stadiums before the world cup.

No other quality player has ever studied the world cup stadiums as far as I know, so maybe you're right. We will see if it makes him play any better in world cup in comparison to grinding out against high quality teams in a tougher league. I am of the belief that the stronger competition and extra year in the league to develop would be better for Azmoun's career, but you can still disagree.

FYI - Read Sardar's salary at Rubin if you want to know why he's still with Berdyev. Parti Bazi got Sardar that fat contract. It wasn't about his development. He was free to sign in a league that would have helped him develop into a stronger player faster. You agree with me on this, what reason other than studying stadiums does he have? I'll give you a clue, the same thing that dragged Ashkan away from EPL to Al Arabi.

Dat MONEYYY $$$$$. But yeah, you can disagree if you don't believe it. Many of us know his salary, and if you did you would know he stayed for that reason and not any of the other excuses. That's why we're all pissed.
                A lot of your points are valid but my main point is what's done is done. Maybe if he went to Latzio he would've gained more experience and became a star but Latzio's is out of the picture now. I would've loved to see Sardar playing a bigger and more competitve league myself. Imagine how great it would've been if he had taken the Liverpool offer. Don't you think that as a Liverpool fan I would've loved that? I would've but like they say "Could of, would of, should of".We can sit and theorize about all of the great things that could have happened but as TM fans, we are in this current situation and we cant fix it. All I'm saying is we should have more trust in our star players decision making capabilities and strategies. None of us know what's going on in Sardars head and the real reasons behind his transfer. We are all jus speculating and it is himself and his father that will make the best decisions in the end for his future with their own reasons! All I'm saying is let's give some respect to his decision and trust him. I believe that he knows what's best for his future better than we do.

Also, as Iraninas it is our duty to amp up our players on all platforms including PFDC. Imagine if a scout for a big team came and looked at this forum! He would think all is lost and stop pursuing their interest in Azmoun immediately because of all the negativity that is being spread on this thread! Let's support our players instead of being over critical.

Comment

A lot of your points are valid but my main point is what's done is done. Maybe if he went to Latzio he would've gained more experience and became a star but Latzio's is out of the picture now. I would've loved to see Sardar playing a bigger and more competitve league myself. Imagine how great it would've been if he had taken the Liverpool offer. Don't you think that as a Liverpool fan I would've loved that? I would've but like they say "Could of, would of, should of".We can sit and theorize about all of the great things that could have happened but as TM fans, we are in this current situation and we cant fix it. All I'm saying is we should have more trust in our star players decision making capabilities and strategies. None of us know what's going on in Sardars head and the real reasons behind his transfer. We are all jus speculating and it is himself and his father that will make the best decisions in the end for his future with their own reasons! All I'm saying is let's give some respect to his decision and trust him. I believe that he knows what's best for his future better than we do.

Also, as Iraninas it is our duty to amp up our players on all platforms including PFDC. Imagine if a scout for a big team came and looked at this forum! He would think all is lost and stop pursuing their interest in Azmoun immediately because of all the negativity that is being spread on this thread! Let's support our players instead of being over critical.
                  I don't think anyone here is saying Sardar isn't good enough. We are all saying he has matured past Russia. Any scouts scouring PFDC should understand that, and should 100% buy Sardar. You are right that what is done is done. It's just annoying because this is going to be a long year. Hopefully it passes quickly and you're right about what comes after world cup.

Comment

Make it 69% and we have a deal
                    I am not in for deals. sorry.
                    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

How much does he make per year?

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                        How much does he make per year?
                        According to several articles, he is making around 3 to 3.5 million Euro per year at Rubin. A lot of money for a 22 year old kid.

Comment

According to several articles, he is making around 3 to 3.5 million Euro per year at Rubin. A lot of money for a 22 year old kid.
                          3 to 3.5 million Euro sitting on a bench, damn he's smarter than we thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                            3 to 3.5 million Euro sitting on a bench, damn he's smarter than we thought.
                            If I offered you $10,000 today, but you would have to give up $1 Million in one year's time, would you think you were smart with $10,000 extra dollars in hand? I call mortgaging your future for a payday today is shortsighted, but that's just me!

Comment

If I offered you $10,000 today, but you would have to give up $1 Million in one year's time, would you think you were smart with $10,000 extra dollars in hand? I call mortgaging your future for a payday today is shortsighted, but that's just me!
                              Eh true, but he always has the option of going China and receiving an absurd amount of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                                Eh true, but he always has the option of going China and receiving an absurd amount of money.
                                If he had a Turkmen father-figure there, I wouldn't be surprised if he's on the airplane there now!

Comment

Working...
                                X