Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't Kabae have an trial with the Wolves a long ass time ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
      Didn't Kabae have an trial with the Wolves a long ass time ago?
      It was Leicester City, not Wolves.

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
        It was Leicester City, not Wolves.
        Kaebi joins Wolves

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Going to Wolves would be a terrible move. Sardar can’t cope with huge pressure that EPL would bring with it and they will play relegation football.
          The ideal fit for him seems to be a Benfica, Lyon, Valencia or Dortmund if you ask me. Even Basel or Celtic would be decent, a big team in a smaller league can provide that bridge to a top league later on.
          Let’s see if he can get these offers after the World Cup..
          Wolves is literally a dream transfer for him, trust me they wont be fighting for relegation.

If he does move to EPL he will definitely need to get proper PR training as the British press will rape him with his current kiri soosool/instagram bazi.
          Last edited by Mr Pouya; 04-30-2018, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
            Wolves is literally a dream transfer for him, trust me they wont be fighting for relegation.

If he does move to EPL he will defiantly need to get proper PR training as the British press will rape him with his current kiri soosool/instagram bazi.

I trust this guy

Comment

They tied 0-0 at Dinamo Moscow, sardar played 90 minutes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post

If he does move to EPL he will definitely need to get proper PR training as the British press will rape him with his current kiri soosool/instagram bazi.
                I’ll take your word for it. I just don’t believe that Sardar will bang in 15+ goals for a team like Wolves, and it bothers me that he would again not play CL football. He got the most recognition by the pundits when he was shining for Rostov, and that was in the CL qualifiers / group stage.

Comment

The good thing about Wolves is they are tied to very powerful agencies, agents and football media. They can take you very far on much less talent.

Comment

But is the source credible, I mean the original source is "The Sunday People", what seems to me to be a quite shitty tabloid like The New York Post?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      I’ll take your word for it. I just don’t believe that Sardar will bang in 15+ goals for a team like Wolves, and it bothers me that he would again not play CL football. He got the most recognition by the pundits when he was shining for Rostov, and that was in the CL qualifiers / group stage.
                      I don’t think in his first season he needs to put up 15+ it’s more like 10+ to be a solid season. Russia and EPL have a lot in common and his style suits England. Quite honestly playing in a team like wolves sounds like the best scenario of these recent links given 1. He will probably be a consistent starter and 2. Will certainly have better chances to score as they have found the back of the net 82 times this season....that’s a lot of goals. If they spend as much as people are anticipating then that’s icing to the cake to bring in more quality to support Azmoun.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Azmoun would definitely score 10+ goals

Besides Poloz at rostov hes never really had anyone to provide him consistent service.
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

There seems to be a lot of confusion about Wolves as a team, hopefully these videos will clear it up.

Comment

There seems to be a lot of confusion about Wolves as a team, hopefully these videos will clear it up.
                            Nice video links.. If I wasn't dying from finals I would've watched.

Either way, people need to realize that Wolves are actually a really good team and will most likely be mid-table this upcoming EPL season. Sardar has the chance to play with so many great players.

Honestly hope this move goes through. If there is one team I want to see Sardar play for in the EPL, its the Wolves. Great manager, tactics, up and coming players, combined with new transfers should make the Wolves an exciting team to watch this year.

Just please no Everton, Swansea, etc... They will ruin him. Even Leceister scares me..

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              Nice video links.. If I wasn't dying from finals I would've watched.

Either way, people need to realize that Wolves are actually a really good team and will most likely be mid-table this upcoming EPL season. Sardar has the chance to play with so many great players.

Honestly hope this move goes through. If there is one team I want to see Sardar play for in the EPL, its the Wolves. Great manager, tactics, up and coming players, combined with new transfers should make the Wolves an exciting team to watch this year.

Just please no Everton, Swansea, etc... They will ruin him. Even Leceister scares me..
                              LOL just save/bookmark them and come back to them when you finish

I agree at Everton he'd be benched because let's be honest there's no getting past Tosun in the starting line-up unless Sam plays 2 up top. Swansea he'd actually fit there getting service from Ki Sung-yueng, King, etc... but the problem is they are kinda shaky as a team and could face relegation next season. Plus they are in Wales. Leicester I agree for fact he won't preform and will struggle as we play through balls which require intense pace and he would be looking to replace Okazaki, but the thing is Sardar isn't a pressing striker like Okazaki is so he'd be on the bench for Vardy getting minimal playtime. Additionally, we don't cross the ball in the air as much since we are used too. Not even Jahanbakhsh would fit Leicester since we do not play possession based, but rather the counter-attacking football we play for NT. The only player that would make in an impact their IMO is Ghoddos.

Some good teams for him are: Wolves, Liverpool, and Aston Villa (should they get promoted).

Comment

LOL just save/bookmark them and come back to them when you finish

I agree at Everton he'd be benched because let's be honest there's no getting past Tosun in the starting line-up unless Sam plays 2 up top. Swansea he'd actually fit there getting service from Ki Sung-yueng, King, etc... but the problem is they are kinda shaky as a team and could face relegation next season. Plus they are in Wales. Leicester I agree for fact he won't preform and will struggle as we play through balls which require intense pace and he would be looking to replace Okazaki, but the thing is Sardar isn't a pressing striker like Okazaki is so he'd be on the bench for Vardy getting minimal playtime. Additionally, we don't cross the ball in the air as much since we are used too. Not even Jahanbakhsh would fit Leicester since we do not play possession based, but rather the counter-attacking football we play for NT. The only player that would make in an impact their IMO is Ghoddos.

Some good teams for him are: Wolves, Liverpool, and Aston Villa (should they get promoted).
                                Lazio still easily the top choice, but wolves could be very interesting indeed (the project and the prospect of him being the starter)

Comment

Working...
                                X