This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
    WOW rubin are seeling jonathas for 9m euro one of the best strikers in the league! unlesss they bring a really good striker it means sardar will have to play no matter what basically
    Fk, I hope not ..!
    That'll confirm he will remain Rubin player, possibly even after WC ..!? Which would pretty mean khoondaneh fatehe ye careeresh

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
      He should get hi a$$ to Sweden and watch Ghoddos for crying out loud!!!
      you may be right, even if ghoddos get invited it will be closer to world cup

Comment

I don't get CQ regarding his travelling to see legionnaires, if this is his plan it should be for all of them, it seems he mostly travels to Russia!

Comment

^ fairly sure he was there more for WC training venue research, watching our boys while there too .,!?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            I don't get CQ regarding his travelling to see legionnaires, if this is his plan it should be for all of them, it seems he mostly travels to Russia!
            He went there to finalize TM World Cup camp.

Comment

apparently rubin are in major financial shit. Offloading players asap. Jonathas is going to hannover, deal almost done ( confirmed by berdyev ) , others sure to follow. I still wouldnt be surprised to see sardar go. Doesnt really make sense not to sell your most profitable asset.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                apparently rubin are in major financial shit. Offloading players asap. Jonathas is going to hannover, deal almost done ( confirmed by berdyev ) , others sure to follow. I still wouldnt be surprised to see sardar go. Doesnt really make sense not to sell your most profitable asset.
                In financial shit but declining a 20 million offer for their benchwarmer?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  He went there to finalize TM World Cup camp.
                  Maybe he came to tell sardar to leave ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                    Exactly. like WTF? Did they not know they were financially f*cked 3 weeks ago?

At least they could've let Azmoun be a bench warmer in Lazio and made a pretty penny out of him too.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                      Exactly. like WTF? Did they not know they were financially f*cked 3 weeks ago?

At least they could've let Azmoun be a bench warmer in Lazio and made a pretty penny out of him too.
                      Highly doubt Lazio gave up 20 million... Most likely they gave up around 10-12 but even 10-12 is ideal lmfao Rubin kos mikhoran befrush Azmoun ra

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                        Hahaha those hostage takers just wanna keep Azmoun at any price.

Comment

I think Rubin rejected a Lazio offer of 12 plus 3 mil in bonuses ..! Asking for 20, willing to negotiate down to 18..! !?? But those are based on heresay ..! Nobody really knows the exact figures except the two parties involved. ..!

I could imagine Rubin hurting financially too (@ least for a temporary time) considering the fact that they are back in Complete Restructuring mode now after doing so just a 2-3 seasons ago when Birdman left them for Rostov & they brought in an expensive Spaniard coach who then proceeded to bring in his own players & now many of them are probably gonna get offloaded to make room for Ghorboon's type of footballers unfortunately like Sardar..!
                          I'm still unsure for how long Sardar current contract with Rubin is !? Some claim it's just a year till WC, other legit sources claiming 3 years. ..!?
                          As hard as Birdman been negotiating Lazio for his possible exit suggest it must definitely be much longer than just till next WC. ..!?

Comment

Hannover transferred Jonathas (Azmoun's main rival) for 9m€. Well at least Azmoun's going to get more minutes i guess.
                            Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
                              Hannover transferred Jonathas (Azmoun's main rival) for 9m€. Well at least Azmoun's going to get more minutes i guess.
                              The Rubin Kazan guy on twitter who posts here as well was saying on twitter that Jonathas was being sold instead of Azmoun because he would command more money for Rubin. If he only sold for 9 million while Sardar got an offer of 12-15 million, that is bullsh*t. They could have sold Sardar, kept Jonathas who is scoring all their goals anyway, and been in better financial situation.

I'm sorry to say this guys, but the way things are going, this love affair between Azmoun and Berdyev won't end in 2018. Mark my words. I was optimisitic, but the way everything is going, how Berdyev is mortgaging the team to keep Azmoun on board is a bad sign. He cannot let him go after all of this. Well, at least we have our own Hulk/Witsel in Iran.

Time to focus on to Ghoddos and Jahanbakhsh. Guys who have promising European futures. Good luck to Sardar, I wish him the best in Kazan. Hopefully this gutted team can feed him 5 goals this year.

Comment

^^ Azmoun will bounce back, you all just wait and see
                                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Working...
                                X