This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
    According to this Tabloid, French Ligue 1 clubs are monitoring the situation at Rubin. St Etienne is apparently one of the clubs who may jump to grab some of Rubins A-listers should their contract/salary issues continue:

"Mercato ASSE: Greens on the verge of a big hit!

Great opportunities could be offered to clubs Ligue 1 since Rubin Kazan would be unable to pay the salaries of its players for 4 months.

Players like Yann M'Vila, Alexandre Song or the talented Iranian Sardar Azmoun could leave the club for free this winter. According to the information of But! FootballClub , the ASSE, which is looking for former Ligue 1 veterans of experience, would be on the spot. Jean-Louis Gasset is well acquainted with Yann M'Vila, whom he rubbed shoulders with the Blues. Yann M'Vila would be the mercato priority of the Greens ... It is the trend advanced this Monday evening by Yahoo Sport. Our confreres ensure that the club Loire is indeed "very close" to an agreement with Yann M'Villa."

https://europe-mercato.com/mercato/a...Gu6ScEJZSHF.99
    Anything is better than Rubin shit Kazan right now…

I can't believe I defended this garbage team a few months ago. I'm sorry…

Russian league isn't a bad league, especially for guys who want to sharpen their physicality and football skills. However, it's evident Rubin Kazan is a money hungry shit team with no aid on the potential of their players.

Lestiennes career-- Wasted

Yann M'villa career-- Wasted

Alexandre Song career-- Wasted

God I hope Azmoun makes it out as soon as possible. He got his money, now leave before its too late...

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      What does RT mean? Sorry I’m young but I get out of the loop sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
        What does RT mean? Sorry I’m young but I get out of the loop sometimes.
        retweet

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
          retweet
          Thank you

Comment

Russian league is a great league for Iranians to use as a bridge to develop their game.. After some point, they need to improve their game and experience other top flight leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
              Russian league is a great league for Iranians to use as a bridge to develop their game.. After some point, they need to improve their game and experience other top flight leagues.
              Please name one world-class player that came through the Rubin Kazan system... I'll wait.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                Please name one world-class player that came through the Rubin Kazan system... I'll wait.
                Lets be grateful that they took a chance on a young Sardar and got him out of Iran.. I rather have him stuck in Russian league with European offers than have him in a Taremi like situation in IPL being held hostage.

Comment

I have been following football since I was 11 years old and I can't even name one world class player that was a product from the Russian League.

Comment

In terms of player development, even Austrian league is miles better than the Russian league.

Let alone from my hometown club, Rapid Vienna, lots of former players are now playing in decent teams: Burgstaller (Schalke) Sabitzer (RB Leipzig), Wöber (Ajax), Kainz (Werder Bremen), Beric (St. Etienne),

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      I have been following football since I was 11 years old and I can't even name one world class player that was a product from the Russian League.
                      Andrei Arshavin?

Comment

Farhad Majidi

Comment

Andrei Arshavin?
                          He was OK for Arsenal, but didn't stand out at all.

Comment

Ahhhh who could ever forget Martin Tyler’s legendary, “Arshaviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!”

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              In terms of player development, even Austrian league is miles better than the Russian league.

Let alone from my hometown club, Rapid Vienna, lots of former players are now playing in decent teams: Burgstaller (Schalke) Sabitzer (RB Leipzig), Wöber (Ajax), Kainz (Werder Bremen), Beric (St. Etienne),
                              That is actually true, specially regarding to Bundesliga base on German connection. Same as Swiss league, maybe more than Austrian.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                Arshavin former arsenal player who played for Zenit before joining the gunners
                                Yuri Zhirkov played for chelsea for 2 season and he played for CSKA Moscow before joining chelsea

These are the only two players I can think of. Yes Russian league does not produce many stars, but when they do they are good players. I loved watching Arshavin play back in the day.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X