Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he was injured from syria game and only rejoined main squad yesterday ( one session )

Comment

min 55 he is n. 0-0 currently, rubin with upper hand

Comment

Link?

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBAl_r8Q-Bg

he is looking very dangerous.

Comment

Game over they lost 1-0 Sardar with 3 decent opportunities but nothing to show for it in this match.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

What kind of aids is this that I'm witnessing.

Just watched a bit of this Russian premier league game, and it looks like pinball. The ball is just booted up to someone in the middle, and everyone keeps heading it till the ball goes out.

Revolutionary stuff from Berdyev.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                What kind of aids is this that I'm witnessing.

Just watched a bit of this Russian premier league game, and it looks like pinball. The ball is just booted up to someone in the middle, and everyone keeps heading it till the ball goes out.

Revolutionary stuff from Berdyev.

truly degenrative football. rostov were much better than this rubin team. they need shekari to get in that midfield asap

Comment

Great job by Ural!

Comment

Rubin Kazan is a greedy club and an eventual deadend for Iranian talents. We should avoid this club at all costs.

Ye hessi mige ina daran Sardaro tanbih mikonan bekhatar dava haye parsal baiid nist Sardaro nabood konan. On ham ke be andazeye kafi khar bood bargarde bashgahi ke bahash ta paye dadgah rafte va koli beheshoon zarar zade.

Sardar won't be a great player unless he leaves Berdiyev's Shadow and stand on his own legs.

Comment

He deserves this team with the decision that he made. Not a bit sorry for him!

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                        He deserves this team with the decision that he made. Not a bit sorry for him!
                        u realize rubin refused to sell him for anything less than 20 million right ?

Comment

Kurban Berdyev: "Azmoun has psychological problems as he's not scoring since he returned to Kazan"

Comment

Birdman: All my birds gather around I have found a new game plan.
                            I have been playing this game called "Angry Bird" and it has inspired me.
                            Sardar Birdar: Oh no not this again.
                            Birdman: Jojeh fokoli don't you have Instagram to worry about. Btw who is your daddy?
                            Sard Birdar: You are my daddy. Sorry.
                            Birdman: Okay as I was saying. In this game Angry Birds you aim aimlessly to the target and win. The whole lesson in this is to aim aimlessly got this birdies?
                            EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                              Kurban Berdyev: "Azmoun has psychological problems as he's not scoring since he returned to Kazan"
                              maybe if we had more to go on than the two chances he gets a game. He actually played well. His headers were a result of his massive leaps and only missed narrowly. His one v one was a bad angle but keeper made a good save. itsj ust hard to judge with such limited service. I think if he is to succeed this season with this shitty league/team, then lestienne, gokdeniz, and song need to be supporting him on the pitch. He needs some service. Those are rubins best players

Comment

Btw for those who are curious here is a comparison of Azmoun with Mohammadi ratings on whoscored so far (would have included Saeid if he had actually played football as well)

Azmoun - 6.37 - 0 goals, 0 assists - 0.9 Shots per game - 60.5% Passing accuracy - 1.8 Aerial duels won
                                Mohammadi - 7.02 - 0 goals, 1 assists - 1.3 Shots per game - 75.4% Passing accuracy - 1.3 Aerial duels won

Now other non-RPL legionnaires:

Jahanbakhsh - 7.65 - 0 goals, 1 assists - 4.3 Shots per game - 73.1% Passing accuracy - 1.5 Aerial duels won
                                Gucci - 6.66 - 2 goals, 1 assists - 3.8 Shots per game - 73.5% Passing accuracy - 1.4 Aerial duels won
                                Ghoddos - 7.19 - 7 goals, 4 assists - 2.8 Shots per game - 81.9% Passing accuracy - 0.7 Aerial duels won - 5 Man of the matches (keep in mind he is well into the Swedish season unlike others that just started theirs, also he plays in a considerably weaker league than our other legionnaires, but of course great stats promising for the future)

Anyways, take of it what you will. But it's well looking like so far Azmoun is clearly our weakest performing legionnaire (arguably along Ramin who's league is not rated on whoscored), only notable stat for him is his aerial duels which even in that he's the 8th best in his team which is nothing of note. You may also find interesting that he is the 3rd worst rated player in Rubin Kazan

Comment

Working...
                                X