Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meanwhile, Varazdat Haroyan, who recently transferred from Padideh to Ural is a regular starter.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      I think Sardar will follow Berdyev in the 2nd division of Russia
      Love never felt so good

PSYCHOPATH
      https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        Meanwhile, Varazdat Haroyan, who recently transferred from Padideh to Ural is a regular starter.
        Khag kheshe mishasteh nahreh Rubin

Comment

Azmoun benched in todays game.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ Rubin Kazan | 2017-2018

Sardar's expected decline and stagnation at best, starts here and now.

He's got as much chances of losing his precious TM starting place that he did not want to "risk", if he stays in Rubin than if he left for a team like Lazio

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ARSENAL TULA scores on Rubin those mofos are going to be relegated

Comment

If you want to play it safe in pro sports in terms of ambition you will go nowhere. Azmoun did this to himself.

Comment

I bet current Rostov is a better team than current Rubin

Comment

maybe we could ask the member RubinKazanUK, why the fuck does this mafia ridden club reject an offer of 15 fucking million euros for Azmoun ( who scored 7 fucking goals only in this shitty league last year) , and then, even as they are constantly losing, keep him on the bench ? What the fuck is that supposed to mean ? Also sardar looks totally depressed and disheveled, hasnt shaved or gotten a haircut in a long time... I think he really wanted to leave / had agreed with management to let him go, then they backstabbed him.

Comment

Guys i dont understand why you are bashing Sardar his team is already playing against a team like Arsenal.
                      Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        maybe we could ask the member RubinKazanUK, why the fuck does this mafia ridden club reject an offer of 15 fucking million euros for Azmoun ( who scored 7 fucking goals only in this shitty league last year) , and then, even as they are constantly losing, keep him on the bench ? What the fuck is that supposed to mean ? Also sardar looks totally depressed and disheveled, hasnt shaved or gotten a haircut in a long time... I think he really wanted to leave / had agreed with management to let him go, then they backstabbed him.
                        My thoughts exactly, doubt Sardar would want to stay in a team thats going to be in the Russian Football National League next year and not get playtime.

Comment

FYI, if they lose this game and 2 or 3 more, Berdyev will likely be fired. That will start a path towards relegation that the management will look to correct early.

Can't wait for Sardar to break his deal with Rubin again to force himself to wherever Berdyev ends up

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
                            Guys i dont understand why you are bashing Sardar his team is already playing against a team like Arsenal.
                            Back in the days when I was young , I remember we had a local team called Arsenal
                            Guys I'm serious don't fuck with Arsenal , they always win
                            BTW Rubin did the same shit to Haghighi a couple years ago
                            Modern "gero keshi"

PSYCHOPATH
                            https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Russian league is a joke! Azmoun should join the Ecuadorian Serie A, at least they have Barcelona!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barcelona_S.C.

Comment

Goaaaaaal Arsenal Tula yess

Comment

Working...
                                X