This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puddha View Post
    The good news is that they are knocked out of the cup (by 2nd tier team, and still waiting for him to score) so he can focus more time on his instagram and making comments on how he is going to decide on his future after WC.
    I think the problem is that he knows his place for the TM squad is secure. Absolutely no pressure on him what so ever.
    As long as he keeps scoring for TM, CQ won't change anything.

Comment

Come on guys! I've been criticizing Azmoun for a long time now because I saw his downfall coming. But now to be fair, in his last few games, you could see him actually trying and play quite ok. He's just been very unlucky not to score.

I think one goal will break the spell. Now is the time to support him as credit should be given when it's due.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        As long as he keeps scoring for TM, CQ won't change anything.
        He won't be playing against the likes of Qatar, Uzbekistan or Russia come WC.
        "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

He will finish the season with 5 goals and if he cannot find a move this offseason he will get loaned out this summer.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I’ve been a tough critic towards Azmoun ever since the Lazio deal and I knew that he blew his chance of success.

But now its just turning real sad that he cant score. I think that we should support him now that he truly needs it and stop bashing him. It doesnt get much worse than this...

Comment

Hopefully he remembers this shit when the next transfer season comes up.

His entire team has been shit and nobody has scored more than a couple goals.

He needs to focus and get at least a few goals in before the winter break, and in the second half of the season at least 5 goals.
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
                He won't be playing against the likes of Qatar, Uzbekistan or Russia come WC.
                Why would you group Russia with Qatar and Uzbekistan? Is it just as easy to score on Russia?

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                  Why would you group Russia with Qatar and Uzbekistan? Is it just as easy to score on Russia?
                  Add to that Anderlecht, Ajax, Atletico Madrid and Bayern Munchen

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                    Come on guys! I've been criticizing Azmoun for a long time now because I saw his downfall coming. But now to be fair, in his last few games, you could see him actually trying and play quite ok. He's just been very unlucky not to score.
                    I think one goal will break the spell. Now is the time to support him as credit should be given when it's due.
                    I also don't understand why some people he is not scoring goals because he doesn't care/doesn't feel pressure.

I'm pretty damn sure that he wants to end his goalless streak much more than any of use want him to.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                      Add to that Anderlecht, Ajax, Atletico Madrid and Bayern Munchen
                      Don't forget a hat-trick against Pandev's country, and two goals against the team of Jovetic, Vucinic, Savic etc....

There is no doubt that however bad his domestic club form has been, he is very good in both european cup competitions and on the international stage.

He is too distracted by his friends, instagram, fashion, trying to be popular, horses, family, birdie and everything else for the duration of the season to be consistent enough at this stage, but his talent is there for all to see. We have got to hope that someone or something gets him disciplined for the next 10 years of his career. But instinctively I don't think it will happen looking at his personality traits. I think he will be a fantastic striker for iran and will have an amazing goalscoring record for the next 10 years but will never achieve what his talents deserve in European leagues. Really hope I'm wrong.

Comment

My only hope with him is that

1 - he generally keeps form with TM regardless of club form
                        2 - he picks it up like crazy at the end of the season

nevertheless, we should all hope he gets back to top form. An in-form Azmoun is a huge advantage for us.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                          Hopefully he remembers this shit when the next transfer season comes up...
                          He will not remember a thing, unless baba Berdiev allows him to remember.

My only hope is a good WorldCup performance and a solid offer which would be difficult for Rubin to reject.

Comment

Lazio is doing damn good this year, in EL and Serie A only 3 pts from 1st
                            Azmoun could have learned a lot. Heyf

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                              Lazio is doing damn good this year, in EL and Serie A only 3 pts from 1st
                              Azmoun could have learned a lot. Heyf
                              Would have, Could have, Should have

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                                Would have, Could have, Should have
                                Ugh why is it that when we do get a good player outside of Iran, they seem to be surrounded by horrible decision making when it comes to club choices. why why why
                                Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                                محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                                - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Working...
                                X