This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
    My neighbor walks his dog in the evenings. During these walks he runs into a guy that does a killer Italian accent. This accent guy also has a barber that used to live in Rome during college. The barber usually gets coffee before work and the barista that usually works at that time used to date a girl that had a friend that used to make spaghetti almost as good as they make it in Italy. Well... This spaghetti maker sent me a smoke signal that he believes, based on a dream he had, that Azmoun has already scored a hat trick for Lazio, and will confirm the goals soon.

Trust me.
    smoke signal lol

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
      Interesting article summarizing what's happening

http://www.cittaceleste.it/notizie/m...oun-o-caicedo/

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
      Any English translated version !?

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
        This thread is so bipolar. One day it's all excitement and the next day it's bashing and negativity
        We act as erratically as Sardar. He does these unexplainable things that give us hope, then he asks his amoo to say he is not leaving. The guy knows he is trolling, and is probably enjoying doing it. He deserves to be bashed. It's unprofessional and his very goal is to play with our emotions. Loves to post about his daily activities on social media, but is silent when there is an important issue. He likes the attention quite obviously.

Comment

^ baba
          Legit sources reported that he has reached personal terms with Lazio, meaning @ least personally he is open to the move ..!
          He has even gone as far as unfollowing Rubin & his teammates there on social media to further signal his desire for a move to Lazio..!
          Obviously they are in the middle of the negotiations Rubin over the transfer fee with with the final outcome for time being unbeknown to him, as well as us ..!
          ATM he is a Rubin player & must report such & act accordingly Until the outcome of the negotiation between the clubs are concluded..!
          Let's just stay patience till negotiation are over..!

Comment

I don't get this...

One evening I look at this thread and everyone is all overexcited about Azmoun's possible move to Lazio. Next evening when I check the thread, everyone is depressed because they think the news they read about the day before was fake!

Can I ask what happened between yesterday and today?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              ^ baba
              Legit sources reported that he has reached personal terms with Lazio, meaning @ least personally he is open to the move ..!
              He has even gone as far as unfollowing Rubin & his teammates there on social media to further signal his desire for a move to Lazio..!
              Obviously they are in the middle of the negotiations Rubin over the transfer fee with with the final outcome for time being unbeknown to him, as well as us ..!
              ATM he is a Rubin player & must report such & act accordingly Until the outcome of the negotiation between the clubs are concluded..!
              Let's just stay patience till negotiation are over..!
              All understandable, but why is he telling his sources to tell us fans that he is annoyed with us thinking he is leaving? Shouldn't he stay silent until the negotiations are over? Why is he actively antagonizing us fans? He's making us seem bad for hearing a rumor and reacting to his strange actions of unfollowing the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                I don't get this...

One evening I look at this thread and everyone is all overexcited about Azmoun's possible move to Lazio. Next evening when I check the thread, everyone is depressed because they think the news they read about the day before was fake!

Can I ask what happened between yesterday and today?
                Nothing. That's why people are going crazy lol.
                "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                  All understandable, but why is he telling his sources to tell us fans that he is annoyed with us thinking he is leaving? Shouldn't he stay silent until the negotiations are over? Why is he actively antagonizing us fans? He's making us seem bad for hearing a rumor and reacting to his strange actions of unfollowing the club.
                  I don't know what Azmoun statements are you referring to!? & legitimacy of the sources claiming them !?
                  But it's obvious he is playing along the bazargarmy negotiation game Along With KuRbin, in order to help them milk as much money as possible from Lazio for his transfer there..!
                  That behavior goes back to the Bizzarly tight relationship between him & his beloved Turkman coach..! Or may be he knows that kurbin will not let him off the hook cheaply, hence helping their cause in this negotiation game , by those statement, knowing wants Lazio cough up the higher figure$ required, he'd get his wish of a move to Lazio as well.!?
                  Or since he has inside track on the ongoing negotiations between clubs, & he notices the possible too large of distance between what$ being offered by Lazio & what $ will be acceptable to krubin, he realizes that the gap between what's offered & what$ needed is just too large & he ain't going anywhere this year, so he reverts to acting as a Rubin player that he is.
                  Anyways, shit is outa his hands now, well for most part ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    I don't know what Azmoun statements are you referring to!? & legitimacy of the sources claiming them !?
                    But it's obvious he is playing along the bazargarmy negotiation game Along With KuRbin, in order to help them milk as much money as possible from Lazio for his transfer there..!
                    That behavior goes back to the Bizzarly tight relationship between him & his beloved Turkman coach..! Or may be he knows that kurbin will not let him off the hook cheaply, hence helping their cause in this negotiation game , by those statement, knowing wants Lazio cough up the higher figure$ required, he'd get his wish of a move to Lazio as well.!?
                    Or since he has inside track on the ongoing negotiations between clubs, & he notices the possible too large of distance between what$ being offered by Lazio & what $ will be acceptable to krubin, he realizes that he ain't going anywhere this year, so he reverts to acting as acting a Rubin player that he is.

Anyways, shit is outa his hands now, well for most part ..!
                    The quotes were posted by Z Joon with links. One was by the guy who writes for Varzesh 3. He was posting very optimistically, and then he said he spoke to Sardar over the phone who said that he is staying at Rubin.

The other source is TM's former spokesman/press secretary. He is very close with the team and followed by many TM players. He said he spoke to Sardar who said the same thing, and he is tired of fans repeatedly bringing up these transfer rumors.

I really don't think both of these guys are lying. Especially the guy who worked for TM. Sardar is saying this, and his behavior is causing all of us to flip flop. It is bazar garmi, for sure. Are we not allowed to be upset by bazar garmi? It's annoying.

Comment

FYI, I just read an Italian article that was very in-depth. According to them, the problem is what it has been since the beginning, the price. Azmoun has been the #1 target for a long time. No doubt about that. Also, Azmoun's agent (his dad) has agreed to the transfer and salary.

Still, a few issues have come up. Particularly, they are 5 million off. Apparently, there has been confusion on the price. It's not 15 million Euro + 3 million in bonuses (18 million total). It's 15 million Euro in total after the bonuses. That puts Lazio 5 million off Rubin's asking price.

Another issue is that Lazio has to ship off several players to make room for the new signings. They are trying to sign Caicedo, Azmoun, and Martin Caceres, the defender, and all non-EU players. They will have to make room if they sign more than one of these players, which they want to. That means having to sell a few players, which may prove difficult. Further, they can't offload Keita. The guy leaves for free next year, and teams aren't offering a lot, because they know Lazio is desperate.

Finally, the last issue is that there are emerging replacement choices for Azmoun. Simeone, Falcinelli, Sansone, Bacca, and others have been coming up as the negotiations with Azmoun have been proving difficult.

So, this is not in any way a done deal. Many variables preventing the transaction. I believe Rubin has blocked Sardar's transfer over the transfer fee. That is likely why Sardar unfollowed the team on instagram.

Sardar has likely said he is not leaving in order to appease the club in case he stays. I at least respect him for actually wanting to go. Still, he's foolish for signing with Rubin in the first place. He shot himself in the foot.

Comment

It's clear for anyone following the story: Sardar wants to go to Lazio, his father approved of it (his manager) and Rubin is being a greedy bitch and they are blocking it until their terms are met.

You cannot be angry at Sardar. I think he signed with Rubin because the situation with Rubin-Rostov lawsuit required it. He breached his contract and Rubin only accepted pardoning Sardar if he came back and they got dibs on selling him. They have a great offer, they need to sell him.

Hopefully it happens, if not, F Rubin.

Comment

I really hope this move goes through. Azmoon is a phenomenal talent that can really shine outside of the crappy, super-defensive Russian league. And we all would find it much easier and more entertaining to watch his games in Serie A than in the Russian league.
                          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                            It's clear for anyone following the story: Sardar wants to go to Lazio, his father approved of it (his manager) and Rubin is being a greedy bitch and they are blocking it until their terms are met.

You cannot be angry at Sardar. I think he signed with Rubin because the situation with Rubin-Rostov lawsuit required it. He breached his contract and Rubin only accepted pardoning Sardar if he came back and they got dibs on selling him. They have a great offer, they need to sell him.

It's a good offer, but not great. As I have read many times, teams nowadays are paying double or more than double for players that have long term deals. Sardar signing a 5 year deal with Rubin raises his potential transfer fee 20 million+. If he had 1 year remaining, he is worth 11 million. His extended deal makes him worth more, as the buying team or Rubin will be able to resell him in 2 years for substantially more money with 3 years left on his deal.

This long contract he signed is what is holding the deal back. I understand him joining Rubin, but he should not have signed any extension. That wasn't to avoid lawsuit. That was a favor to Berdyev. He knew that Rubin would make substantially more if he signed it.

If I were him, I would have buyers remorse on the contract too. After seeing the poor start to the season, he likely sees the writing on the wall with Rubin. He probably saw a Championship with Berdyev at the lead and Song/Lestienne. Didn't know they would do as bad as Rostov/Rubin did in the league last year, if not worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post

Guys, as per what the former TM staff reported after his phone call with Azmoun, he's said he WANTS to stay in Rubin.

If that's true then it's all on his own shoulders.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                                Guys, as per what the former TM staff reported after his phone call with Azmoun, he's said he WANTS to stay in Rubin.
                                If that's true then it's all on his own shoulders.
                                If the deal falls through and he doesn't go to Lazio, this would be terrible - the stigma would follow him the entire year and severely undermine it. If he gets transferred to Lazio, his words of wanting to stay in Rubin do not affect his new destination.

If you watch and follow the NBA, players are ALWAYS saying they want to stay even when they don't, it's just the professional thing to do. When they get traded, real feelings come out.

Comment

Working...
                                X