This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
    he was also following Sergio Sanchez, do you know if it's still the case?
    Yes. He still follows 2 Rubin players. Sanchez and Burlak. Still think it's telling to remove the team.

Comment

he was also following Sergio Sanchez, do you know if it's still the case?
      He's still following him and Kurdriashov ex Rostov player now transferred to Rubin. And btw Song isn't following Sardar anymore on Instagram.
      Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Anyone good with photoshop? I wanna see how he'd look in a lazio jersey

Comment

Also, FYI to the huge Lazio fan who posts here and those people on the Lazio forum, they should know some things that might sway their opinions. They don't think Sardar will sign, despite all of these rumors, because the very idea of spending 18 million euro is impossible to them.

They should realize that modern football is getting expensive. If they want to pay 5-10 million, they will get garbage in return. Players with less quality than Sardar are selling north of 30 million. Football transfers are becoming more expensive, and I'm pretty sure Lazio got that memo. This is an investment for them. They also know Sardar will be in the World Cup, and know that they can flip him for a big profit in coming years. He is at the very least a strong replacement for Djordjevic to be a rotation player with keita and Immobile.

Lazio plays in multiple cups this year, and they need solid depth. Just because the fans don't see a club record fee on Azmoun doesn't mean the board doesn't. They will probably break the record next year, as transfer fees continue to climb. Based on the circumstances, I really think this will happen. I've become a believer.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
            Also, FYI to the huge Lazio fan who posts here and those people on the Lazio forum, they should know some things that might sway their opinions. They don't think Sardar will sign, despite all of these rumors, because the very idea of spending 18 million euro is impossible to them.

They should realize that modern football is getting expensive. If they want to pay 5-10 million, they will get garbage in return. Players with less quality than Sardar are selling north of 30 million. Football transfers are becoming more expensive, and I'm pretty sure Lazio got that memo. This is an investment for them. They also know Sardar will be in the World Cup, and know that they can flip him for a big profit in coming years. He is at the very least a strong replacement for Djordjevic to be a rotation player with keita and Immobile.

Lazio plays in multiple cups this year, and they need solid depth. Just because the fans don't see a club record fee on Azmoun doesn't mean the board doesn't. They will probably break the record next year, as transfer fees continue to climb. Based on the circumstances, I really think this will happen. I've become a believer.
            Back then you could buy Ronaldinho with 30m€ now with 30m€ they give you Danilo aka Mr.Owngoal
            Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
              Back then you could buy Ronaldinho with 30m€ now with 30m€ they give you Danilo aka Mr.Owngoal
              With an unknown player whose barely had professional games named Vinicius Jr. is bought for 35 million, Sardar is a steal at 18 to be honest. Unknowns who've never played a minute of Euro football are commanding these fees and people think Sardar being bought is unreasonable. 20 million is too much, but 18 is reasonable for a high-potential player on a 5 year contract.

Comment

Azmoun was training with Rubin today btw

Comment

ya and Neymar still played a game against Juve a few days ago. Doesn't mean something isn't happening

Comment

I saw that, but it's entirely possible all of this transfer stuff is happening after practice. Could be on the phones as we speak. I am feeling a strong possibility at the moment. Seems Lazio wants him badly.

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                      Anyone good with photoshop? I wanna see how he'd look in a lazio jersey

PSYCHOPATH
                      https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post

Thank you for teaching us something new.
                        sigpic

Comment

i read lazio have increased the amount to 20 million and reach a deal with his dad. i really hope he go to lazio

Comment

Originally posted by kidmo View Post
                            [ATTACH]17395[/ATTACH]
                            For a second, I thought this was real, and broke into tears of joy

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                              For a second, I thought this was real, and broke into tears of joy
                              I wish it was...

PSYCHOPATH
                              https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

idk ppl saying lazio cant afford 20 million. As per transfermarkt, their current outgoing sales are in the region of 25 million euros. ( 17 from Biglia, 5 from Berisha, plus 3 mio from the rest)/ Their current signings are only 13 mio euros ( marusic plus lucas leiva). Also, they are selling keita for a fee in the region of 30 million, and getting a few more off the wage book ( Kishna especially).

Signing azmoun would give them an outside chance for a CL spot ( but Italy will be very competitive this year). They have kept Milinkovic Savic ( a fantastic young midfield beast) , and Felipe Anderson ( Uniteds offer of 30 million was rejected for him last year), a very dangerous winger, and Immobile ( a starter for Italy), and De Vrij ( rumoured to leave, but will stay, Netherlands starting center back). They have a very young and talented team, and a solid defense. Milan and others with many signings will take time to gel. Hopefully Lazio are ready to go and the signing of azmoun will give them the added firepower they need to challenge for CL.

Comment

Working...
                                X