This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidmo View Post
    BTW hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.
    Lol thats why i dont want to believe it but Iranian media and even IFF pushed me into depression with their fake news.
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

IFF's announcement was based on Italian media and basically was quoting them. And Iranian media speculates a lot as always but several sources have been saying since weeks now that he wants to stay in Rubin.

We all know he is staying, but on the other hand Italian media is still dragging this further. Basically the whole hype came from the news in Italy

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
        IFF's announcement was based on Italian media and basically was quoting them. And Iranian media speculates a lot as always but several sources have been saying since weeks now that he wants to stay in Rubin.

We all know he is staying, but on the other hand Italian media is still dragging this further. Basically the whole hype came from the news in Italy
        Ina hame zire sare bigane hast

PSYCHOPATH
        https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

I like Scottish football, so would obviously be happy to see him there. The league is weak, but Celtic is very strong and I am expecting them to get to the second round of the champions league. They have turned Moussa Dembele into a 45-million rated player and are a very strong attacking team.

It would be great for Sardar's confidence if he goes there and scores a bunch of goals to become confident for the WC.

Of course, this is all by-the-by, because he is staying in Rubin.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
            I like Scottish football, so would obviously be happy to see him there. The league is weak, but Celtic is very strong and I am expecting them to get to the second round of the champions league. They have turned Moussa Dembele into a 45-million rated player and are a very strong attacking team.

It would be great for Sardar's confidence if he goes there and scores a bunch of goals to become confident for the WC.

Of course, this is all by-the-by, because he is staying in Rubin.
            Azmoun wouldn't develop his game in Scotland. It's not a league I'd recommend any top young player looking to start in the world cup next year to go to. Samizadeh going to Killie is a decent move for him. But Azmoun going to Celtic... Take it from a guy who works in Scottish football, it's bad, so much is wrong from Grassroots to the highest level.

Comment

Scottish football would be terrible. I'd rather him play in the Championship than play in Scottish league

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
                with their fake news.
                Is that confirmed?

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                  Scottish football would be terrible. I'd rather him play in the Championship than play in Scottish league
                  Only Celtic would do okay in the Championship. Rangers would struggle. In general the Scottish league is league 1 standard. Not that league 1 is bad, but it's not quite there yet, which is why I don't see Tafazolli getting called up. Went a bit off topic lol

Comment

Jesus we are still discussing this? He isn't going to transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                      Jesus we are still discussing this? He isn't going to transfer.
                      Yes but it was one of the most heart-breaking transfer stories of all time
                      When the act isn't normal you can't expect people to react normal

PSYCHOPATH
                      https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Obviously he unfollowed Rubin Kazan on Instagram to enjoy our reactions. What a sad guy.

Comment

This thread is so bipolar. One day it's all excitement and the next day it's bashing and negativity

Comment

my Italian friend who's a die heart Juventus fan told me that Azmoun's deal to Lazio is pretty much done and based on his sources this deal is definitely happening or going to happen, it's also all over the Italian football sites

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                            به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Click View Post
                              my Italian friend who's a die heart Juventus fan told me that Azmoun's deal to Lazio is pretty much done and based on his sources this deal is definitely happening or going to happen, it's also all over the Italian football sites
                              how legit are his sources though? Is it the same sources that we've been following or does he have some insider source?

Comment

My neighbor walks his dog in the evenings. During these walks he runs into a guy that does a killer Italian accent. This accent guy also has a barber that used to live in Rome during college. The barber usually gets coffee before work and the barista that usually works at that time used to date a girl that had a friend that used to make spaghetti almost as good as they make it in Italy. Well... This spaghetti maker sent me a smoke signal that he believes, based on a dream he had, that Azmoun has already scored a hat trick for Lazio, and will confirm the goals soon.

Trust me.
                                "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Working...
                                X