This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
    If anything he's been better for team Melli than his clubs. Also he scored those goals I mentioned for Rostov not Rubin.

Also, I thought he was good this world cup? I don't see why everyone is criticizing him. I don't remember any Spanish, Moroccan, or Portuguese strikers playing better than him.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    You are getting hung up on Rubin and Rostov? My point was he is more dedicated and loyal to Beryev and RPL than TM...satisfied? He won't quit Berdyev or leave RPL but swore on his mother's life he is done with TM?

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      You are getting hung up on Rubin and Rostov? My point was he is more dedicated and loyal to Beryev and RPL than TM...satisfied? He won't quit Berdyev or leave RPL but swore on his mother's life he is done with TM?

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
      No that's what you're hung up on. Look at his stats and you'll see he's been better in Team Melli on average than his clubs?

I think he's being immature and that's it. His performances on the field have shown me how much he plays for Iran with his heart. I saw him crying on the ground after the Iran Portugal game. I am very upset with stupid fans who cuss him out for missing an opportunity against Morocco, or for not scoring 3 goals in the world cup. I'm not sure if you're watching the Belgium England game right now... Watch how many opportunities Lukaku and Kane have already missed today!! And we blame Azmoun for missing one opportunity!

Comment

No that's what you're hung up on. Look at his stats and you'll see he's been better in Team Melli on average than his clubs?

I think he's being immature and that's it. His performances on the field have shown me how much he plays for Iran with his heart. I saw him crying on the ground after the Iran Portugal game. I am very upset with stupid fans who cuss him out for missing an opportunity against Morocco, or for not scoring 3 goals in the world cup. I'm not sure if you're watching the Belgium England game right now... Watch how many opportunities Lukaku and Kane have already missed today!! And we blame Azmoun for missing one opportunity!
        Poor baby cry after the elimination of his NT when himself chose to stay in his confort zone (to have plently time to use instragram in Berdie's house) instead of going and working his a$$ off in italy. Poor guy could only cry after the elimination, as he couldn't criticized his BFF taremi because of his career choice and his big misses that lead to our elimination.

Having say that, I am not that harsh about Sardar performance during the WC and the critism are too much.

Now I just hope Kaveh to replace him in the NT

Comment

Close this thread please or merge it with Iranian expatriate footballers, he's nog longer a Team Melli player.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Poor baby cry after the elimination of his NT when himself chose to stay in his confort zone (to have plently time to use instragram in Berdie's house) instead of going and working his a$$ off in italy. Poor guy could only cry after the elimination, as he couldn't criticized his BFF taremi because of his career choice and his big misses that lead to our elimination.

Having say that, I am not that harsh about Sardar performance during the WC and the critism are too much.

Now I just hope Kaveh to replace him in the NT
            Poor cry baby? Are you guys fans? I cried too (when Iran scored and when we got eliminated lol) and that makes me a cry baby too I guess. Iranians are emotional people and for me crying isn't something to be ashamed of. Maybe you're not as familiar with Iranian culture...

I agree with the other point, he should've left Kazan already and seems to be too comfortable in Russia with Berdyev. But even the fact that he left Iran at the age of 17 is commendable. How far he has come in itself is a huge accomplishment worthy of praise, and has surely inspired many other young Iranians going to Europe. He opened the door for Shekari, Mohammad, Ezzatollahi to go to Russia and develop!

Comment

Poor cry baby? Are you guys fans? I cried too (when Iran scored and when we got eliminated lol) and that makes me a cry baby too I guess. Iranians are emotional people and for me crying isn't something to be ashamed of. Maybe you're not as familiar with Iranian culture...

I agree with the other point, he should've left Kazan already and seems to be too comfortable in Russia with Berdyev. But even the fact that he left Iran at the age of 17 is commendable. How far he has come in itself is a huge accomplishment worthy of praise, and has surely inspired many other young Iranians going to Europe. He opened the door for Shekari, Mohammad, Ezzatollahi to go to Russia and develop!

Him crying after the elimination is like a student crying after failing an exam or a concours, while this student chose a sh1tty school and spend the previous year enjoying life instead of working.

I don't understand him. You can't have everything in life. Either you choose hard work & wise choice or you choose easy life and chill. If you choose the second, don't be surprised to fail at the end.

The guy expect to eliminate Spain or Portugal while him and Taremi are chilling in Russia and Qatar. Come on!

Comment

the real point is that He ISNT above the TM..!!
                Neither is any other player that has Ever adorn the TM shirt...!!
                ITS A PRIVILEGE OF THE HIGHEST MAGNITUDE EVERY TIME THAT YOU'R OFFERED THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO SO...!! Kasi ham Naazeto nakhad keshid barash..!
                if he feels he needs to quit completely or take a break from the national team duties to attend to family matters or until you can grow up into a real man or whatnot then fine...! set up a Private meeting with CQ/IFF and let them know of your decision and let them handle the transitional and the associated PR matters ..!!
                he can't keep taking it upon himself to spew bs on social media, attention-whoring and disrespecting TM in the process..!
                Last edited by BacheLot; 07-14-2018, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Him crying after the elimination is like a student crying after failing an exam or a concours, while this student chose a sh1tty school and spend the previous year enjoying life instead of working.

I don't understand him. You can't have everything in life. Either you choose hard work & wise choice or you choose easy life and chill. If you choose the second, don't be surprised to fail at the end.

The guy expect to eliminate Spain or Portugal while him and Taremi are chilling in Russia and Qatar. Come on!
                  I don't think that's a good comparison. I'm talking he showed emotions and he is emotional and showed his passion for the team. There were 3 players crying after the game. Ezzatollahi one of them. Beiranvand. Why do you guys only focus and make fun of Azmoun for it? Do you remember Ronaldo crying when they lost Euro 2004? I guess he was a baby and did everything wrong and it's all his fault for not trying enough.

Anyone in the stadium knows. You couldn't see a difference in Iranian players and Portuguese players that game. Ronaldo didn't do anything more than any Iranian player. Taremi and Azmoun chilling from Qatar and Russia turned up as much as anyone from Real Madrid or Manchester city. And I'm very proud of that.

I agree he says some stuff he shouldn't say, and I agree the team is above everyone else. But I think he's getting way more criticism than he needs. Irrational fans cursing him out on Instagram and he's giving irrational responses (I don't agree with either, but at least have some understanding of Azmouns situation)

Comment

It's not how hard you fall that matters but how quickly you get up and better yourself and your team...Sardar = big fail. And I agree his club stats have been poor most noticeably this year. But his TM stats are also very inflated as I have pointed out. He is no Daie, Hashemian, Fariba, Behzadi, Rowshan, or any of our great offensive talents yet he outpaces them all in terms of goals per game average!

Of course strikers miss chances. Taremi missed chances no one is ripping him apart in fact the opposite. But Lukaku, Kane and others move to open space, maintain possession, hustle, and oh ya don't quit teams over IG or other antics. They also keep improving by moving clubs....look at Kane if you count loan spells 5 different teams in 8 years...Lukaku has had 6 teams in same period!

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                      It's not how hard you fall that matters but how quickly you get up and better yourself and your team...Sardar = big fail. And I agree his club stats have been poor most noticeably this year. But his TM stats are also very inflated as I have pointed out. He is no Daie, Hashemian, Fariba, Behzadi, Rowshan, or any of our great offensive talents yet he outpaces them all in terms of goals per game average!

Of course strikers miss chances. Taremi missed chances no one is ripping him apart in fact the opposite. But Lukaku, Kane and others move to open space, maintain possession, hustle, and oh ya don't quit teams over IG or other antics. They also keep improving by moving clubs....look at Kane if you count loan spells 5 different teams in 8 years...Lukaku has had 6 teams in same period!

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                      Yes many people are ripping Azmoun apart. People don't go on Instagram and rip Kane apart and cuss him out like Iranian fans unreasonably do! Or Lukaku or whoever!!

But I agree, he objectively has a lack of maturity and not the same drive as those guys, as Daei, Mahdavikia, Lukaku, Kane, etc. But that doesn't make him a big fail. For Iran he is still a success and his lack of drive and immaturity seems to have held him back from more greatness. But I'm still proud of how far he has come and his champions league goals against atlético Madrid and Bayern Munich. And that he went to Europe as a 17 year old that many other Iranian players haven't done!

Comment

I don't think that's a good comparison. I'm talking he showed emotions and he is emotional and showed his passion for the team. There were 3 players crying after the game. Ezzatollahi one of them. Beiranvand. Why do you guys only focus and make fun of Azmoun for it? Do you remember Ronaldo crying when they lost Euro 2004? I guess he was a baby and did everything wrong and it's all his fault for not trying enough.

Anyone in the stadium knows. You couldn't see a difference in Iranian players and Portuguese players that game. Ronaldo didn't do anything more than any Iranian player. Taremi and Azmoun chilling from Qatar and Russia turned up as much as anyone from Real Madrid or Manchester city. And I'm very proud of that.

I agree he says some stuff he shouldn't say, and I agree the team is above everyone else. But I think he's getting way more criticism than he needs. Irrational fans cursing him out on Instagram and he's giving irrational responses (I don't agree with either, but at least have some understanding of Azmouns situation)

I dont think Azmoun is getting slammed for crying on the pitch after a tough loss/draw. That's totally understandable. It's more to do with the lackluster attitude afterwards. He backhandedly slammed the fans after the Portugal game on Taremi's IG. Not necessary.

Also, Beiranvand and Ezataolahi didnt retire from TM immediately after touching ground in Iran. Ezatolahi and Beiranvand were thankful to fans. I'm sure they also heard a lot of criticisms (I sure as hell know Beiro did before the tournament)

Comment

Yes many people are ripping Azmoun apart. People don't go on Instagram and rip Kane apart and cuss him out like Iranian fans unreasonably do! Or Lukaku or whoever!!

But I agree, he objectively has a lack of maturity and not the same drive as those guys, as Daei, Mahdavikia, Lukaku, Kane, etc. But that doesn't make him a big fail. For Iran he is still a success and his lack of drive and immaturity seems to have held him back from more greatness. But I'm still proud of how far he has come and his champions league goals against atlético Madrid and Bayern Munich. And that he went to Europe as a 17 year old that many other Iranian players haven't done!

The social media cussing thing is more to do with the Iranian culture in general. Practically every big Iranian page is littered with disgusting comments and he should know well. He claims he quit TM because of the comments yet he refuses to close his Instagram and still carries on with his stupid posts, if he actually cared about the comments or his mums "health" he would close it without hesitation.

He's simply a typical attention seeker.

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
                            I dont think Azmoun is getting slammed for crying on the pitch after a tough loss/draw. That's totally understandable. It's more to do with the lackluster attitude afterwards. He backhandedly slammed the fans after the Portugal game on Taremi's IG. Not necessary.

Also, Beiranvand and Ezataolahi didnt retire from TM immediately after touching ground in Iran. Ezatolahi and Beiranvand were thankful to fans. I'm sure they also heard a lot of criticisms (I sure as hell know Beiro did before the tournament)
                            I agree, but you think Azmoun is doing it for no reason? Obviously people are cursing him out on Instagram and whatever. And I expect a professional to ignore it. But what I'm saying is yes he said some stuff he shouldn't have and his whole "retirement" drama is dumb. But who knows what you would do if you played your heart out for your team, and did your best and you and your team were able to match to Ronaldo and his team, and then you go online and a million "fans" are cussing you out. I don't agree with his reactions, but I kinda understand where he's coming from... I blame him for being unprofessional, but also our so called "fans" trash talking and cussing him online!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                              The social media cussing thing is more to do with the Iranian culture in general. Practically every big Iranian page is littered with disgusting comments and he should know well. He claims he quit TM because of the comments yet he refuses to close his Instagram and still carries on with his stupid posts, if he actually cared about the comments or his mums "health" he would close it without hesitation.

He's simply a typical attention seeker.
                              I agree that he's immature. Doesn't mean he's a failure or he sucks or I'm not proud of his accomplishments...

Also that Iranian culture is disgusting and we need to change that.

Comment

When are we going to move this thread to the international forum?
                                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                                X