Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar's situation shows why it's vital for a young player to have a proper professional mentor/advisor.
    Compare his situation to Jahanbakhsh, who was lucky enough to have Amir Hashemi in Holland, giving him professional advice and taking care of him.

One is scoring goals on a weekly in Eredivisie, the other's smoking gol with Behzad Leito.

Comment

I think we're at the point now where we might just be going a little overboard in our appraisal of his current situation.

He's 23 and has over 100 RPL appearances, that's top-level European experience alongside a full 10 game UCL campaign against the best in the world. Okay, he broke through early and the hype was never going to be stopped but a bit of perspective people, he could retire tomorrow before his balls have fully dropped and his facial hair has grown and he'd still go out as the fifth highest goalscorer (with the best goals per game average of anyone) in our nation's history.

Mistakes may have been made but he'll have learned a lot from it all too. All I'm saying is respect our boy, he's earned it.

Comment

how many goals has Azmoun scored this season? in all competitions

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
          how many goals has Azmoun scored this season? in all competitions
          one f*cking goal

Comment

21 Club Apps, 1047 mins, 1 goal. I haven't got a calculator to hand to work out the minutes per goal.

Comment

at this point sardar should quit football all together and pursue an acting career.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be2251uBJr_/?taken-by=fcrk

the picture of berdyev with sunglasses cracks me up so much lmao. Good material for all of you who love sardar/ papa berdy memes

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                  21 Club Apps, 1047 mins, 1 goal. I haven't got a calculator to hand to work out the minutes per goal.
                  he needs to step up big time, now that karim and kaveh are scoring for fun and lately gucci is finding his form also,

Comment

He better prove himself in the upcoming TM friendlies, because we are in deep doodoo if his performance isn't up to snuff and he plays lethargically. People arguing that Sardar still "makes goals for himself" obviously don't know what that means.

He scored for TM recently because Taremi was feeling nice to give him an open net tap in. If Sardar was still on the same form as he was last year, isn't it logical that he would be making goals for himself still? In Rostov, he was outjumping other player, outrunning, assisting, and doing give-and-goes. He made average players around him seem better. He was doing the same in TM. Making plays. How someone can believe that the current Sardar is that same player when he hasn't been able to make any plays for TM or his club is interesting. I'd really be interested in somebody showing me a recent play in the last 6 months of where Sardar created a goal similar to his Rostov goals last year.

I truly believe nobody can show me, and this just shows that "forever class" is horribly out of form, and might be a sub in Russia unless he starts playing dominantly again. Tap ins aren't enough for me to believe that he will be an asset in Russia. We won't have that many tap-in opportunities, if any. We need a striker who can elevate the attacking play on his own as a sole striker. Sardar isn't doing that right now, although I'm sure someone will bring up the fact he did a year ago...

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ Rubin Kazan | 2017-2018

Sardar can’t even score against Uzbek and Hungarian clubs ffs...

Comment

don't know why you guys are giving attention to him. he's a lazy kid.. who makes fun of everything and everyone. i dont take him serious and noone is who cares about him anymore. he did good when he was good but fucked it up . now he's somewhere horse riding.

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                          Friendly - Rubin Kazan 2:0 DVTK:

*Sardar started the match. Not sure if or when he was subbed out or played the full 90.
                          *Goals scored by Kanunnikov and Aslanbek Sikoev

Full match:

https://twitter.com/rubinkazanuk?lang=en
                          he started and played only the 1st half
                          both goals were scored in the middle of the 2nd half, and seemed mostly the 2nd team scrubs from both teams fielded and most of the starters were missing..!!? i didnt really watched the 2nd half that much

he had a 2-3 half chances, first Min 37 a deep high ball sent his way which he did great to settle and immediately took a ferocious volley that keeper parried to CK..! in the ensuing CK, he had a slight opening too but nothing came from the weak shot with bodies in front of it. then in Min 42 a nice through ball was sent his way but he took a heavy touch to the pass and fked it up.... coulda put him 1 on 1 with keeper had he controlled the pass better and directed it in front of him to run on to..!
                          he also had a nice quick combination play and pass which was bit too clever for his supporting cast to take advantage of ...

overall, he didnt play all too bad but somewhat casually...!you could tell he wasnt really applying himself as hard as he would have had it been an official game...!? besides the opponents seemed pretty scrappy and the sides were hacking each other rather frequently for a supposed friendly so that seemed to be in the back of his mind? as he was a bit careful not hold on to the ball too long nor mix it up too much defensively..!
                          overall it was a pretty decent, short display from him..!!

he still simply looked a class above anyone else we have at our disposal to lead our line at WC...!

Rubin seemed to have gotten themselves a bunch of undersized, Uzbeki looking amateurs from Kazan to replace their star departees from last winter..?? they seemed pretty hungry for the chance to prove themselves, so they play pretty hard and somewhat organized but they still lack the necessary class individually .!
                          i'd expect them to avoid relegation by scrapping their way through the rest of the campaign but i doubt if they can manage to improve all that much in their current league standings either..?
                          same with Sardar, its doubtful he could go on a scoring tear the rest of this season at Rubin but it shouldnt be all too hard for him to vastly improve on his horrid first half of season scoring stats..!! a bit of Self preservation will naturally very likely also play a part going into the final stretch of the league games for Sardar, cause he wouldnt want to get himself injured shortly prior to WC and his Big move slated for after it..!!
                          i hope Rubin dont leave it late for surviving relegation this season, cause all sorts of shitt could go haywire for Sardar along with it..??

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                            What?!
                            referring to earlier Berdyev interview where he was complaining about Azmoun's first half of the season weak performance in RK and preaching bs like mullahs by saying that " he wished that Sardar woulda not even scored that 1goal he scored so far and that the scoring drought was the work of God who was punishing/humbling Sardar for becoming conceited and getting a "big head" from his last season performance in CL and from all the attention which he has had been getting from big EU teams in the summer transfer market ..!
                            anyways may be some things he said in that interview got lost in translation?? but it seemed to me he that he was scape-goating Sardar too much for his own failings at RK this season so far with a supposed star-studded squad at his disposal..!!

Will the negotiations for Azmoun be reopened in the summer?

"Last summer I said that Azmoun would not come to Italy, I know his management and I knew he wanted to do the World Cup and then have a market of a certain level, the Iranian is a strong player that in Italy can do very well, especially in the offensive system of Lazio, the next will be its market ".
                            its hard to get what he really is saying about sardar from the Google translation ...?

Comment

Azmoun needs to stop being lazy and perform at the highest level. He put himself in this situation, and now he needs to find his potential and get the heck out of Rubin. In order to do that, he must be able to do well in the WC, but to me, he is not our number one striker right now. He is out of form and hasn't shown anything positive to keep us on the edge of our seats. Masoud is killing it and the man is aging, so I know this youngster can too

Comment

sooooo ... he's still held as a hostage?

Ok.

will check in a couple of weeks to see his status

Comment

Working...
                                X