X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
    What about his TM form??
    We’re yet to see. Last he played for TM was months ago. Let’s hold our horses till the next friendly!

No one is asking to cross him out of TM list guys. Please stop getting defensive and biased based on who we fancy. Let’s see who performs best and then expect CQ to call based on the present Rome’s merit, not past’s!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mind you all, up until last year I was one of Karin’s critics for his underperformance and lack of consistency, at the time I too wished a no spot for him in TM’s lists. However with time he proved us all wrong, and in the past 2 club seasons has proven to be one of the most lethal and opportunistic Greek league strikers. Do I still go on with my anti-Karim rants? Of course not! Only a bigoted and unbiased football fan will resort to such low plays!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        Mind you all, up until last year I was one of Karin’s critics for his underperformance and lack of consistency, at the time I too wished a no spot for him in TM’s lists. However with time he proved us all wrong, and in the past 2 club seasons has proven to be one of the most lethal and opportunistic Greek league strikers. Do I still go on with my anti-Karim rants? Of course not! Only a bigoted and unbiased football fan will resort to such low plays!
        Speak for yourself I have been supporting Karim both during his ups and downs.

Comment

Speak for yourself I have been supporting Karim both during his ups and downs.
          Seems like you bear reading insufficiency my brother. I was speaking for myself. Re-read before making smart rear end comments!

Comment

Has the story with Azman not spoiled your relationship with the club and the leadership?

- I think no. The information with his contract to the management was not quite told. After all, from the very beginning it was said that the rights belong to the club, which did not correspond to reality. There was a clause in the contract, about a compensation of 2.5 million dollars. And the club that will pay this money, could make a transfer with the consent of the player. As a result, "Rostov" sent an official request with a proposal of 2.5 million. "Ruby" did not react to him and after the expiration of the 30-day period the player could leave. As a result, in fact, the player left the "Rubin" for free. It was a matter of decency, because there were all documents, but just information was misinformed to the management. Sense to sue "Rostov" was not.

- For how many years is Azman contracted with the club now?

- We signed it for free for three years. There is no option of redemption as such. He asked not to be asked for fantastic money. He trusts us.

- What is his potential?
            -
            The downside is that it is difficult for him to cope with external pressure. To him was a huge, just crazy interest: all clubs call us, his father. And this is the top clubs: Arsenal, Celtic. And in "Everton" the owner is an Iranian who came out on me and tried to negotiate a transfer. Azmun has millions of fans, incredible attention - he could not cope with this load. And then he came to the "Ruby" star, after a good season, it all turned his head. And I'm grateful that his God so experienced. If he had not scored a single goal at all, it would have been even better. I told him that Allah punishes him for his stellar behavior: "You will have moments of the sea, but you will not score." He did check the fate in "Rostov", where he had two or three points and he scored, there was a crazy realization. But for the attacker luck means a lot. Serdar as a result and in the team, and the club lost its place, injuries went. This unprofessionalism manifested itself in such a difficult season. Only in the match with "Locomotive" I saw that Azmun, which we need.

- This period will harden it?

- Such segments are necessary. I'm very glad that he passed it.

- In summer the club signed another Iranian - Shekari. Is it a player of the same capabilities?

- The potential is very high. He came to "Rostov" to visit us, we looked through it. But now he as a player inside is being formed, he has an imbalance in the body, pulling muscles sometimes. Now slowly grows stronger. He was on the list of the best young players according to the newspaper Guardian. But we still drove it from Rostov, he came to trainings, he was at training camps.

- Is the Iranian market beyond the understanding of Europeans?

"They just do not know him." This market is really limitless.

fuck it i still think sardar's in good hands with berdyev. Please just let him leave in the summer. He also said the azmoun is a victim of rubin not having quality midfielders to give him passes.

Comment

The downside is that it is difficult for him to cope with external pressure. To him was a huge, just crazy interest: all clubs call us, his father. And this is the top clubs: Arsenal, Celtic. And in "Everton" the owner is an Iranian who came out on me and tried to negotiate a transfer. Azmun has millions of fans, incredible attention - he could not cope with this load. And then he came to the "Ruby" star, after a good season, it all turned his head. And I'm grateful that his God so experienced. If he had not scored a single goal at all, it would have been even better. I told him that Allah punishes him for his stellar behavior: "You will have moments of the sea, but you will not score." He did check the fate in "Rostov", where he had two or three points and he scored, there was a crazy realization. But for the attacker luck means a lot. Serdar as a result and in the team, and the club lost its place, injuries went. This unprofessionalism manifested itself in such a difficult season. Only in the match with "Locomotive" I saw that Azmun, which we need.
              A young player we all want to see flourish is having issues and is in a funk and all we do is pages of meaningless trash on this forum.

Next time you want to make a comment here bashing him read the part in bold and just let your rage go. Best way you can help him succeed.

All my NBA fans will know - Trust the Process.

Comment

he proved U wrong. And I'm not your brother

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                  A young player we all want to see flourish is having issues and is in a funk and all we do is pages of meaningless trash on this forum.

Next time you want to make a comment here bashing him read the part in bold and just let your rage go. Best way you can help him succeed.

All my NBA fans will know - Trust the Process.
                  Senseless bashing is wrong, like calling Karim a ballerina which I never agreed with. That does destroy a players mentality. On the other hand, I don’t see how some of you are taking what we are saying as bashing. Nobody here is directing any insults towards Sardar. Nobody is even really criticizing for playing poorly in games!

We are criticizing his choices off the field, and many of us are just stating the facts we see. He is fragile if he cannot handle being told that he should look to expand his horizons and move out of his comfort zone.

Honestly, it would hurt me if someone told me that I was languishing at my current job working for my father figure instead of taking a risk. I know I can do better, others know I can do better, and it hurts to hear that you are stagnating while your peer (Jahanbakhsh) is moving ahead. If anyone is in a similar point and external sources tell you what you already know inside, it hurts. It affects your performance. Still, would any of us not want to hear the truth? Wouldn’t the truth make us want to push ourselves to improve?

Despite all of the setbacks that Karim had which were 50x worse than Sardar, he ended up doing fairly well. The criticism on Sardar isn’t close to as harsh, so I think some of you need to stop accusing those of us who disagree with his path with “bashing” him. I want what is best for him, as do you, but I don’t think saying “Hey, great choice signing a 3 year deal with Rubin who is clearly a sinking ship!” is the most helpful thing to do for Sardar. Saying it was a bad move and he should get out ASAP is what anybody who cares for his career would and should be doing. Not babying him to spare feelings. Then he’ll be stuck under Berdyev’s safe net until he passes his prime. Some of you think Real and Barca are easily in the cards for after Russia 2018, but honestly the facts at hand make it unlikely anyone can even buy him from rubin’s stingy board. It’s a scary situation for his career, and I think he knew it in June.

He unfollowed Rubin and some players if you remember during the Lazio transfer debacle. It’s not us bashing him making him sad, it’s him moving to a bad club when he could be at Lazio and being repeatedly told about it everyday which is bothering him.

If you’ve looked at him since his move, he looks more and more depressed each week. His play, more lethargic. Missing sitters is because he has bad thoughts and feelings while playing. Likely thinking what could have been. Immobile feeding him goals and playing Euro football instead of treading water in 0-0 ties against nameless Russian opposition. I’d be in a slump too and sad if I was in Sardar’s position.

Comment

Form is temporary, class is permanent. Sardar is on a different level to our other strikers. He is going through a dry patch that is more down to those around him rather than him. It will make him stronger mentally.

Lacazette, Morata, Lukaku have all been on very long goal droughts this year as well, and they had service from top players. We as fans need to stick by our top players, even when they are out of form. Statements like " Sardar should be cut from squad" are pathetic and basically show that whoever says that knows nothing about football.

Sardar can make chances out of nothing for himself, how many goals from Karim, Kaveh have been tap ins ? How many have been mistakes from defenders , that will not happen vs defenders like Benatia, Ramos, Pepe? None of sardar's goals in the champions league , and champions league qualification were easy goals, they were vs the best defenders in the world. His leap is insane and better than that of any of our other forwards, and i feel confident in saying, better than all the defenders we will face in russia. His dribbling is better than our of other forwards as well, he is faster, list goes on . Maybe karims hold up play is better, and kaveh's pressing and passing is better. And sardar has already played against these world class players in the champions league, he will not be shell shocked or in awe of the occasion, others very well might. Kaveh with all due respect looked lost playing Togo.

Comment

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooo "mans not hot"
                      he proved U wrong. And I'm not your brother

Comment

Afat jaan,

We’re not here to gain popularity. Although we’re all here to exchange our opinions and indifferences on a civil and logical manner. Heated arguments actually always add to the overall quality of any public platform environments.

Everyone is entitled to present their strong/weak arguments as long as they won’t aim to defamation and personal attacks on other members.

To me, you and some other members, Azmoun’s current sloppy form does not and shall not reward him in any form. Our other options currently are performing and impressing way better and, those well-performing options must be rewarded, not the ones who have been on a long decline... [emoji846][emoji1360][emoji1373]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                        Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                        Keano Jan, run. This argument is not worth having with Javeed, I posted this same logic a few pages back, and now nobody likes me on PFDC!
                        Great post Keano Jan, you are right about the importance of argument. I was being a bit facetious in talking about popularity, and was trying to be sarcastic, but you’re right, it’s not worth taking the argument there.

In terms of his poor choices, I think that his childish behavior is part of the complete Azmoun package. His inability to learn new languages is coupled with his choice to surround himself with the familiar. He chose Berdyev as his coach so he would have a father figure to guide him. His family is in Russia with him. He has not left his comfort zone. Ansarifard was on a similar path as well until a few years ago, but has undertaken challenging himself.

Sardar being surrounded by comfort is exactly the opposite of a guy like Jahanbakhsh as you said. Any team would love to have a guy as driven as Alireza, and even if he is not possess the same raw talent, he possesses the right attitude. Never stops running. Sardar does stop running when his head goes out of the game. The social media focus, inability to go out on his own, these are all career killers in the long run.

Unlike some, I’m not crossing my fingers and wishing things will suddenly shift for him. The kid had the ability to break on his own and didn’t. As a 23 year old professional, having your parents with you wherever you move, and clinging to a father figure on a sinking ship instead of blazing your own trail is terrifying to me. I hope so much that Sardar will reach his potential, but his attitude is just not professional. Needs to challenge himself, ALONE. Only then can he mature and grow. Move to a new country, learn a new language, and break away from his comfort zone.

Why hustle when you’re guaranteed a cushy spot by your countryman, father-figure coach. People who don’t acknowledge that Sardar used to score in seemingly every match, but now that he is 23 is not scoring quite as often should be worried. Why are we not worried that the same kid who was head-and-shoulders above the rest 1.5 years ago looks not much better in a TM shirt today than some of our alternatives? He is scoring some, but he doesn’t look at all as potent and dangerous as he once did. I used to expect a Sardar goal every TM match, I don’t anymore. That worries me tremendously.
                        Shall I book you two a room for some more privacy?
                        We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Afat jaan,

We’re not here to gain popularity. Although we’re all here to exchange our opinions and indifferences on a civil and logical manner. Heated arguments actually always add to the overall quality of any public platform environments.

Everyone is entitled to present their strong/weak arguments as long as they won’t aim to defamation and personal attacks on other members.

To me, you and some other members, Azmoun’s current sloppy form does not and shall not reward him in any form. Our other options currently are performing and impressing way better and, those well-performing options must be rewarded, not the ones who have been on a long decline... [emoji846][emoji1360][emoji1373]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                          Keano Jan, run. This argument is not worth having with Javeed, I posted this same logic a few pages back, and now nobody likes me on PFDC!
                          Great post Keano Jan, you are right about the importance of argument. I was being a bit facetious in talking about popularity, and was trying to be sarcastic, but you’re right, it’s not worth taking the argument there.

In terms of his poor choices, I think that his childish behavior is part of the complete Azmoun package. His inability to learn new languages is coupled with his choice to surround himself with the familiar. He chose Berdyev as his coach so he would have a father figure to guide him. His family is in Russia with him. He has not left his comfort zone. Ansarifard was on a similar path as well until a few years ago, but has undertaken challenging himself.

Sardar being surrounded by comfort is exactly the opposite of a guy like Jahanbakhsh as you said. Any team would love to have a guy as driven as Alireza, and even if he is not possess the same raw talent, he possesses the right attitude. Never stops running. Sardar does stop running when his head goes out of the game. The social media focus, inability to go out on his own, these are all career killers in the long run.

Unlike some, I’m not crossing my fingers and wishing things will suddenly shift for him. The kid had the ability to break on his own and didn’t. As a 23 year old professional, having your parents with you wherever you move, and clinging to a father figure on a sinking ship instead of blazing your own trail is terrifying to me. I hope so much that Sardar will reach his potential, but his attitude is just not professional. Needs to challenge himself, ALONE. Only then can he mature and grow. Move to a new country, learn a new language, and break away from his comfort zone.

Why hustle when you’re guaranteed a cushy spot by your countryman, father-figure coach. People who don’t acknowledge that Sardar used to score in seemingly every match, but now that he is 23 is not scoring quite as often should be worried. Why are we not worried that the same kid who was head-and-shoulders above the rest 1.5 years ago looks not much better in a TM shirt today than some of our alternatives? He is scoring some, but he doesn’t look at all as potent and dangerous as he once did. I used to expect a Sardar goal every TM match, I don’t anymore. That worries me tremendously.
                          Yeah Javeed, you speak for all of PFDC. Going from banned for incoherent trolling to speaking for the entire forum. You can’t handle that Sardar is out of form, so you even contradict yourself in the same post just to make a point.

Tell me Javeed, how come you admit Sardar “hasn’t don’t much in the last 6 months”, then turn around and argue that we are talking about the period between 2014-now? Isn’t the last 6 months before now? This is the brilliant logic I’m talking about. I’d rather be hated and use my brain than think I’m liked (you’re not, people here we’re making jokes about you for several years only recently using poor ehsansingapore as the butt of their jokes instead of you).

How delusional can you be? Javeed or AFAT11, id love to see who people think has been a more productive pfdc member. You want to hear a fact/statistic. You’ve been here since May 2012, and you have 0 rep power.
                          Warp that into you being beloved here, and me the one people don’t like Truly the most universally liked, non-trolly PFDC member of all time is Javeed.

The fact that I even took time to argue with a guy who so easily contradicts himself in a two sentence span makes me question my life choices.
                          Someone else here brought up a good point. At the World Cup - especially against Spain and Portugal - we will get 2 maybe 3 quality scoring chances per match. I'm assuming we will be playing extremely defensive, counter-attack style similar to what we saw against Argentina in 2014.

For those 2-3 chances per game, who would you trust most to provide a quality finish? I honestly rate Azmoun and Gucci both higher than Karim and Kaveh in those situations.
                          We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
                            Someone else here brought up a good point. At the World Cup - especially against Spain and Portugal - we will get 2 maybe 3 quality scoring chances per match. I'm assuming we will be playing extremely defensive, counter-attack style similar to what we saw against Argentina in 2014.

For those 2-3 chances per game, who would you trust most to provide a quality finish? I honestly rate Azmoun and Gucci both higher than Karim and Kaveh in those situations.
                            Besides finishing, you have to ask yourself, who can make a chance out nothing ? Karim , Kaveh, and Gucci just cant. They need service in the box. Sardar's speed, dribbling, and leap mean he make a chance out of nothing. Same goes for Taremi, look at his run vs Russia. You think Kaveh or Karim could have done that. Come on, dont be blind. For that reason I think Taremi and Sardar will be locks for starting places, and rightfully so.

Comment

Kaveh is the only player that can create chances out of all of them judging by his 2017/2018 season.

Sardar reaction time has slowed down (I'm a huge sardar fan) but i really hope he makes the decisive decisions, hard to perform when the club doesn't pay !

Karim I have always supported him, but he can't outrun anyone, he's a great passer of the ball and he's like our own berbatov, just give him the ball at the right place at the right time and he will score

Taremi his work rate is just phenomenal. that guy has a stamina of a horse. he will literally die for his team

Gucci Is fast and good for 20-35 mins but i wouldn't count on him to do much. though he's done a lot for us in the past years!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                Besides finishing, you have to ask yourself, who can make a chance out nothing ? Karim , Kaveh, and Gucci just cant. They need service in the box. Sardar's speed, dribbling, and leap mean he make a chance out of nothing. Same goes for Taremi, look at his run vs Russia. You think Kaveh or Karim could have done that. Come on, dont be blind. For that reason I think Taremi and Sardar will be locks for starting places, and rightfully so.
                                Agreed. Karim and Kaveh are doing well, but a lot of it has to do with the quality of their teammates. However, I would say Gucci can still create something from nothing, at least more than Karim and Kaveh can. Sardar without a doubt is our most creative striker, followed closely by Taremi.

Comment

Working...
                                X