Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love how unfair penalties most of the times don't result in a goal.

Comment

Goaaaaaaaaaal Ural

Comment

lmao. Played 30 minutes and did not a get a single pass. Maybe touched the ball 2 times.
        I strongly recommend him a further 5 year extension to make use of this fantastic team and coach.

Comment

His dad has been trash talking and make threats to Branko on instagram. Now I know where Azmoun gets it from.
          Last edited by Mr Pouya; 04-01-2018, 08:04 AM.

Comment

The problem with having players as superior to the rest of your national pool as Azmoun and Dejagah is, they don't need to push themselves and outperform at club level to earn their place in TM, their starting place is guaranteed on sheer ability alone.

Comparing his last two seasons to his 14/15 and 15/16 is quite lol though:

https://understat.com/player/2774

Comment

Comparing this Azmoun to the Azmoun from TM, I think we can safely conclude his poor form is due to Berydev and his anti-football tactics.

Comment

In the 20+ minutes on the field, he did not recieve one pass. Hopefully with addition of Nobao he can finally get some passes.

LOL @ Sardar's haters. He is 10 times better than Karim, Kaveh (who is my fav player) and Gucci. Don't get people's obsession with his scoring track at club level - it doesn't affect his team play.

He needs to get out of Russia, and he will this summer.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ Rubin Kazan | 2017-2018

Wherever he goes next, fans of his future team will be pessimistic and complain about this current season with Rubin, he will have a very big amount of pressure to do well.

All of this because of his and his father’s predictable stupid mistake they made by going back to Kazan, and on top of that not even performing average with them (he’s missed big chances this seasons make no mistake), che berese “finishing top scorer in the RPL under the great Berdyev, with the fantastic M’Villa, Lestienne etc..” which people here where going on about when he joined

Comment

His history of stupid decision making will be a red flag to future general managers.

He might be ten times better than Karim but in terms of brains he is 10 times inferior. Let's just wait and see where he will end up. I do not have high hopes.

Comment

Was watching Lazio trash Benevento yesterday. That Caicedo guy they got from Espanyol instead of Sardar scored one aswell. Lazio is playing such a good season and beautiful football and has good chances to get a CL spot. Wish that move went through the service he would be getting from Luis Alberto, Felipe Anderson and others would be sooo much different to what hes getting at Rubin now. Who knows maybe theyll get him this summer if Sardar scores one or two in the WC.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                        In the 20+ minutes on the field, he did not recieve one pass. Hopefully with addition of Nobao he can finally get some passes.

LOL @ Sardar's haters. He is 10 times better than Karim, Kaveh (who is my fav player) and Gucci. Don't get people's obsession with his scoring track at club level - it doesn't affect his team play.

He needs to get out of Russia, and he will this summer.
                        Noboa was playing today.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                          Noboa was playing today.
                          No wonder Azmoun didn't score... U were watching the game

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                            Was watching Lazio trash Benevento yesterday. That Caicedo guy they got from Espanyol instead of Sardar scored one aswell. Lazio is playing such a good season and beautiful football and has good chances to get a CL spot. Wish that move went through the service he would be getting from Luis Alberto, Felipe Anderson and others would be sooo much different to what hes getting at Rubin now. Who knows maybe theyll get him this summer if Sardar scores one or two in the WC.
                            Inzaghi is an amazing coach. He is pushing to get best out of all his players. Immobile sucks with national team but has over 30 goals with Lazio just this season. The other kid Milinkovic Savic is also a boss midfielder, he’ll be sold over 100M this summer so Lasio will have some cash to go out and spend. Just not sure if they still want him after a shit season.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              No wonder Azmoun didn't score... U were watching the game
                              Of course. You got me.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                                Inzaghi is an amazing coach. He is pushing to get best out of all his players. Immobile sucks with national team but has over 30 goals with Lazio just this season. The other kid Milinkovic Savic is also a boss midfielder, he’ll be sold over 100M this summer so Lasio will have some cash to go out and spend. Just not sure if they still want him after a shit season.
                                Milinkovic-Savic is amazing. He will be one of the best midfielders in european football for years to come. Immobile is a very good striker but seems to deliver only when he feels comfortable, needs trust of his teammates & coaches. Inzaghi for sure a good coach & as former longtime Lazio player seems to be the perfect man for the coaching position. About Sardar i think Lazio definately knows about his qualities & is still keeping track of him. They sure gonna see that hes still delivering for the national team. Like i said a goal or 2 in the WC, which Sardar is definately capable of could do wonders. How sweet would it be to see Sardar back in the CL with a club like Lazio..

Comment

Working...
                                X