X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He will miss next game unfortunately
    sigpic

Comment

So, he will have three game left to raise his goal tally. The games will be away at a very weak Dynamo Moscow, Away to a strong Krasnodar side, and at home to Ufa on the final day. He is currently on 4 goals and 6 assists in all comps, or 5 goals and 5 assists depending on how you look at last match. If he can score 5 more goals in the last three games, then he would finish with 10 goals and 5 assists, or 9 goals and 6 assists. Having 15 goal contributions in such a defensive team and league, is really respectable, given Rubin have scored ONLY 30 goals this year LOL. Coupled with a solid WC performance, plus his performances last year on big stages, he will retain the pedigree needed for a big team to move in for him.

Comment

You guys have to realize that scouts just don't look at stats by itself. They take all the factors into consideration. We know that Sardar statistically has had a down year, but big teams will be coming for him.

Mo Salah had 9 goals in 47 games at Basel and there are a host of other strikers in the big leagues with similarly low stats in their previous teams.

Comment

Now that he's starting to bounce back, he is deserving of a WC roster spot again. I really wish CQ was versatile enough to be able to squeeze Both Sardar and Kaveh(his pressing is detrimental to our success) in the starting line-up.

Comment

Sardar e Irani

Comment

They should protest his yellow card to remove the suspension. It was clearly his team mate that fouled Saeid, and Sardar said the same to referee after the foul.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                They should protest his yellow card to remove the suspension. It was clearly his team mate that fouled Saeid, and Sardar said the same to referee after the foul.
                if that is the case they may well get it over turned.

Comment

Man Azmoun and Noboa just click together.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    Now that he's starting to bounce back, he is deserving of a WC roster spot again. I really wish CQ was versatile enough to be able to squeeze Both Sardar and Kaveh(his pressing is detrimental to our success) in the starting line-up.
                    deserving of a WC roster spot? LOL

He's our most talented player - if there is one player CQ takes to the World Cup, it's Sardar. This dude has the highest goal per match ration in Team Melli's history! Even better than Ali Daei, Farshad Pious etc. As many of us have been saying, if you actually watched Rubin's game, he was getting ZERO service before Nobao and others were added. It was atrocious.

Now he scores half-chances. He's that damn good.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      deserving of a WC roster spot? LOL

He's our most talented player - if there is one player CQ takes to the World Cup, it's Sardar. This dude has the highest goal per match ration in Team Melli's history! Even better than Ali Daei, Farshad Pious etc. As many of us have been saying, if you actually watched Rubin's game, he was getting ZERO service before Nobao and others were added. It was atrocious.

Now he scores half-chances. He's that damn good.
                      Trust me, I'm as bikar as you and many others on this forum. The Rubin games I watched he wasn't really doing much to get open, which contributed to him no getting service. Glad he turned it around anyways.

Comment

Trust me, I'm as bikar as you and many others on this forum. The Rubin games I watched he wasn't really doing much to get open, which contributed to him no getting service. Glad he turned it around anyways.

Comment

I think that playing in such a shitty team and league, that berdyev just took over and was trying to slap into shape, was 70 % of the issue. The other 30% was sardar himself sulking, pissed that he stayed in Rubin maybe, trying to deal with the hate he was getting on social media from iranians, people making fun of him, then not starting in TM for a couple matches, etc. After he put that all behind him, had a good pre season, rubin started playing how berdyev wanted, we are now seeing him hit peak form right before WC. Perfect situation. He has also been rested several times this year, so wont be dealing with any fatigue that may affect somebody like ARJ. I am most interested to see how he does vs a very solid Krasnodar side with european pedigree. If he scores a couple in that match I will be in doubt he is ready for WC.

Comment

Deserving of a WC spot???

Mate, Azmoun carries Iran and wouldn’t have been anywhere without him. He is on par for beating Ali Daei’s record and your questioning his starting spot??? Are you trolling???

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              I think that playing in such a shitty team and league, that berdyev just took over and was trying to slap into shape, was 70 % of the issue. The other 30% was sardar himself sulking, pissed that he stayed in Rubin maybe, trying to deal with the hate he was getting on social media from iranians, people making fun of him, then not starting in TM for a couple matches, etc. After he put that all behind him, had a good pre season, rubin started playing how berdyev wanted, we are now seeing him hit peak form right before WC. Perfect situation. He has also been rested several times this year, so wont be dealing with any fatigue that may affect somebody like ARJ. I am most interested to see how he does vs a very solid Krasnodar side with european pedigree. If he scores a couple in that match I will be in doubt he is ready for WC.
                              I think it's pretty clear he went back to Rubin because he was in deep legal troubles with them and comprised/settled to ensure that legal problem went away. Naturally that would make anyone upset to be forced into the situation and affect morale.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X